ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: in STRONG DISAGREEMENT with todays Header Return to archive
23rd June 2006 11:26 AM
Saint Sway Especially the line "Buy the dvd you bastards"

I urge all Stones to NOT buy this dvd. It is an utter embarrassment. Ronnie is pathetic in this "performance". His band is pathetic - not even professional musicians - mostly relatives!! And even more pathetic -- he leans on them to carry the show!

this dvd is nothing but a document of Ronnie drunk and unable to perform.

and at the end he actually goes on and on talking to the crowd about how worried he is about being fined for playing past curfew!!! Embarrassing!!! Its the most amateur concert ever put on!

there is no way any true Stones fan can watch this dvd and not cringe. Ronnie is just awful. Completely at his worst. Lost. Humiliating.

I'd rather watch the Voodoo Pugs play at a laundromat!
23rd June 2006 11:31 AM
Some Guy Voodoo Pugs unplugged regional laundromat tour 2006. Coming soon?
23rd June 2006 12:19 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Especially the line "Buy the dvd you bastards"

I urge all Stones to NOT buy this dvd. It is an utter embarrassment. Ronnie is pathetic in this "performance". His band is pathetic - not even professional musicians - mostly relatives!! And even more pathetic -- he leans on them to carry the show!

this dvd is nothing but a document of Ronnie drunk and unable to perform.

and at the end he actually goes on and on talking to the crowd about how worried he is about being fined for playing past curfew!!! Embarrassing!!! Its the most amateur concert ever put on!

there is no way any true Stones fan can watch this dvd and not cringe. Ronnie is just awful. Completely at his worst. Lost. Humiliating.

I agree. The whole thing is painful to watch.
23rd June 2006 12:49 PM
Gazza settle down and watch this, then

Theres a link for it in the same YouTube post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABpAc5ka8o&mode=related&search=

from the Enmore in Sydney, one of THE performances from the last tour
23rd June 2006 12:53 PM
Saint Sway its nice to hear them with Malcom & Angus bc they dont have to rely on the horn section to carry the riff
23rd June 2006 01:07 PM
ExileInLA Amen brother.

Fucking Ronnie at it again. I knew we had problems the second he came on stage dancing around like every other Stones show, like an ass, as usual!

This guy needs to get a grip. I also started to cringe when he started to sing like Keith in the 70's. Keith will always be Keith. Ron will always be a poser.
23rd June 2006 06:17 PM
Madafaka The "Paradise City" version on that DVD is amazing!
23rd June 2006 07:58 PM
glencar I have the DVD & it's true that Ronnie's drunk but it's still fun to some extent. Only a cheapskate would whine about not buying it.
23rd June 2006 08:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I gotta admit I made a big mistake with that watermark, specially the size and the color. But that is official stuff and can only be uploaded as "crestomatia" to promote the DVD.

So foe the time being I'm gonna upload bootlegs and occasionally some official stuff watermarked
24th June 2006 01:14 PM
corgi37 Oh man, i sold my copy on Ebay not long ago. Fucking pathetic.
25th June 2006 10:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)