ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays Header Return to archive
23rd June 2006 07:54 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I have a copy of that dvd

If antone would like a copy, just let me know
23rd June 2006 07:55 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's official stuff please buy the DVD
23rd June 2006 08:13 AM
jostorm In principle I agree, we shouldn't steal music....

Personally, I will never ever "borrow" any more Microsoft Products (Bill Gates uses 29 billion $$ of his personal fortune to eradicate childhood disease in Africa),but buy them instead, and I will buy all the CDs of The Who tour 2006 and probably watch a few concerts live on my computer (Pete Townsend puts all the proceeds into a child cancer charity)...

HOWEVER: From now on I shall make a point of stealing as much music and reproducing as many films and CDs by the Stones as I possibly can for as many people as I can.
I've asked for a refund for 8 concert tickets and two RS memberships, and I shall attend only one concert in Berlin this year. No plans of attending any next year (unless there are theatres, that would maybe make me succumb to the temptation.) I hope there are others out there pissed off enough to do the same. I believe the only language the Stones understand is money or lack thereof. It may be too little too late, but there you are...

Screw the Stones!
23rd June 2006 08:30 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
jostorm wrote:
In principle I agree, we shouldn't steal music....

Personally, I will never ever "borrow" any more Microsoft Products (Bill Gates uses 29 billion $$ of his personal fortune to eradicate childhood disease in Africa),but buy them instead, and I will buy all the CDs of The Who tour 2006 and probably watch a few concerts live on my computer (Pete Townsend puts all the proceeds into a child cancer charity)...

HOWEVER: From now on I shall make a point of stealing as much music and reproducing as many films and CDs by the Stones as I possibly can for as many people as I can.
I've asked for a refund for 8 concert tickets and two RS memberships, and I shall attend only one concert in Berlin this year. No plans of attending any next year (unless there are theatres, that would maybe make me succumb to the temptation.) I hope there are others out there pissed off enough to do the same. I believe the only language the Stones understand is money or lack thereof. It may be too little too late, but there you are...

Screw the Stones!

Selective stealing it is then....We as fans have allowed ourselves to be screwed over by the band for years and they have continued to dish it out.But once we settle our asses into a stadium or arena we get what we want...or deserve...

23rd June 2006 09:25 AM
BILL PERKS THAT VID IS PLAIN AWFUL
24th June 2006 08:41 AM
Bitch I enjoyed watching the video! Dont think I would PAY fot it! Anyway it's not being sold in stores nowadays, coz I always check the Stones rack for everything! So is there a way to download this?
25th June 2006 10:15 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)