ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The He-Man Emotional Resccue lovers Society thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd June 2006 02:03 AM
glencar Oprah's show was all bout Bon Jovi today. I wish I had TIVO!
22nd June 2006 05:22 AM
Jumacfly I love this record, it's perfect!!
lazy,funny,groovy!!!
ER is really a perfect song, and "where the boyz go" is one of Gazza's favorite song
2 reasons to give this record 5 stars...

ps: Indian girl sounds better than SOL
22nd June 2006 05:42 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oprah's show was all bout Bon Jovi today. I wish I had TIVO!

say it ain't so, Joe!
22nd June 2006 06:36 AM
Zack I remember saying "what the fuck is this?" to myself when I heard ER for the first time. That album played constantly in the background at the 7-Eleven where the Korean clerk used to sell me acid from behind the counter. "How many hit?" he'd say, then he'd send it to me for $3 each, I think.
22nd June 2006 07:39 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Gazza wrote:

say it ain't so, Joe!

An entire show devoted to Jon.
Oprah's camera crew went to Philly with
him to see the football team he owns,
he did a surprise pizza delivery to an
obsessed fan, BJ performed. Ugh!

It was a re-run of a show that ran when
"Have A Nice Day" came out.

Yuck.

22nd June 2006 09:27 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I hereby request that this thread cease and desist under the current thread title. It is a gross and slanderous distortion of my copyrighted title "The He-Man Emotional Rescue Hater Club". You may continue your illicit ways as long as you change the thread title.

Cease and desist the use of said title or face litigious action and the full brunt of justice! Being so warned, govern yourselves accordingly.

In the early 90's a wise man said-
can't we all just get along?
22nd June 2006 12:30 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:

and gay by 12...

nice one pdog..gay, indeed
22nd June 2006 02:29 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

nice one pdog..gay, indeed

Your avatar MOCKS me incessantly ...........
22nd June 2006 02:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Your avatar MOCKS me incessantly ...........

eight year olds dude.
22nd June 2006 06:57 PM
texile the title track is an underrated classic - even though it went to #3....
it was the last truly original stones single -
and the last one i remember EVERyBODY loving..
my non-stones fan friend knew all the words before i did.
22nd June 2006 08:28 PM
glencar I listened to the first few songs on the CD this am. I shall listen to the rest of it now. Join me, won't cha?
23rd June 2006 01:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Reason 2678 to hate Oprah:

>Oprah's show was all bout Bon Jovi today.<

23rd June 2006 01:34 PM
Some Guy I was at the mall today and parked far away from other cars to avoid dings and such. On my way back to my car I saw another car and heard Emotional Rescue playing and as I got closer I smelled some weed. These 2 young guys(19-20 ish) were burning a fatty and jamming to ER. I gave them a thumbs up and they motioned me over and asked if I wanted a toke, I declined. I asked them about the music and they said ER is great and they love the Stones. I left and said rock on bitches!
23rd June 2006 01:41 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:

Was this the same two guys who liked A Bigger Bang...?
Hanging out at Malls and smoking weed... I don't care how cool the tunes are, they're losers!

no these guys were black.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)