ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Unknown Author with thanks to Irina
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Saitama DVD Audio Rip? Return to archive
16th June 2006 08:18 AM
Jumping Jack Has anyone ripped the audio from the Saitama DVD to CD yet? If so, can I trade for a copy?
22nd June 2006 09:10 AM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack..I can do that if you'd like...do you have the DAC?..If not I can send that too......
22nd June 2006 09:21 AM
Jumping Jack Mr. Deee is ripping the DVD for me. I have something I think is DAC, but it is quite crappy compared to the DVD so may it is something else. Is the DAC the ALD or Mick's mic that is missing the base? If you have something that sounds better than the DVD (if that's possible) I would love a copy.
22nd June 2006 09:27 AM
gimmekeef Well the dvd sound is great (some edits and dubs me thinks though)...The ald stuff from DAC is very good from a different perspective..but I wouldnt say its better than the dvd sound.So you dont need me to rip audio for you then?.....
22nd June 2006 09:39 AM
Jumping Jack No thanks, but I promise to take you up on the generous offer in the future. What software do you use to rip DVDs to CDs?
22nd June 2006 09:46 AM
gimmekeef Its called DVD Ripper....had to pay for it to get all the features but it works easy.Bout $30 I think...
22nd June 2006 02:47 PM
Rick56 DVD Audio Extractor does a great job as well
22nd June 2006 02:52 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Rick56 wrote:
DVD Audio Extractor does a great job as well

Thanks Rick....is that free or pay?
22nd June 2006 02:59 PM
Rick56 From memory it is free for a 30 day trial. If you Google it you should find it easy
26th June 2006 09:16 AM
Jumping Jack Thanks Rick56. Very easy to use. Just curious, what options do you normally choose?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)