ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I join the Ticket Whiners Return to archive
June 22nd, 2005 01:34 PM
kahoosier And that certainly is a WHINER and not a winner!

OK , it was 3 AM June 23 my time, 1 PM Daylight Savings Time in New York June 22. New Member presales for the Hollywood Bowl supposedly start 1 PM Eastern STANDARD time, but I just don't trust it, so I am signed into ticketmaster via several browsers

At the stroke of the hour, yippie, you can now buy tickets via the presale.Thank Goodness I did not wait on the Standard time! Try as I may though, I can't pull anything better than K1 row 8! There are no $454 tickets. There are two bizzarre choices of 102.50 aqnd 103.50; thinking one may be the equivalent ogf the fabled $99 firts five rows, I try, and only one of the prices was available, and it was in the boonies!

Less than five minutes into the sale, the best available is now row 9 in K1. I bite and have another Rolling Stones memebership...three paid for...so question one is are these memberships going to AUTOMATICALLY roll over next year? Will I have to go and cancel to prevent a $300 bill? Question two is more basic, what is the view like from K1? Question three is the whining question, how in the heck can all the front half of the venue be sold out as soon as the ticketmaster site opens?

I am still saving that legacy code for a theater!
[Edited by kahoosier]
June 22nd, 2005 01:52 PM
Dan Most seats up front at the Bowl are reserved for season ticket holders and box owners. And its not even close to front half of venue sold out as it hasnt even gone on general sale but up front seats at the Bowl are rarely available to the general public.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)