ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick surfaces in L.A. Return to archive
June 22nd, 2005 09:29 AM
Mel Belli From the gossip pages:
• Mick Jagger and his girlfriend, stylist L'Wren Scott, dining on minestrone soup and porcini risotto at West Hollywood eatery Il Sole.

June 22nd, 2005 09:31 AM
Nellcote That's what we want-NEWS!!!
So long as the tall cool woman don't interfere with "the process"....
Thanks Mel!
June 22nd, 2005 11:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
From the gossip pages:
• Mick Jagger and his girlfriend, stylist L'Wren Scott, dining on minestrone soup and porcini risotto at West Hollywood eatery Il Sole.

Ha! I hope he marries her just to piss people off.
June 22nd, 2005 12:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels If she were more "camera friendly beautiful" I doubt people would be so negative towards her.
June 22nd, 2005 12:31 PM
texile i like her for some reason - she doesn't seek the spotlight and that's a nice change.
she also seems intelligent - and THAT'S a really nice change...lol/
June 22nd, 2005 12:55 PM
luxury1 what is porcini risotto??

She is so odd-looking-- I think it is her height and that large overhanging Frankenstein forehead.
I have heard someone quote Mick as saying she has the most perfect naked body he has ever seen!
June 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
what is porcini risotto??

A risotto made with porcini mushrooms.... How dee-licious!
June 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
Snappy McJack Probably risotto with porcini mushrooms
June 22nd, 2005 01:22 PM
PeerQueer Yes - quite good if done correctly. Problem is, few places do it correctly. Good company can usually overcome poor food though, and Mick would be glorious company! (Hell, he would be glorious food for that matter!)

As to Mick's lady, seems serious. I wish him well! People who call her ugly need to look inside themselves. Methinks that's where the real ugly resides.

June 22nd, 2005 02:25 PM
texile yeah!
PeerQueer - so wise and.........
i think its a nice change for mick.
June 22nd, 2005 03:17 PM
glencar Work is definitely getting done but Mick must have his fun too!
June 22nd, 2005 07:23 PM
Soldatti The album must be done in three days according to Cohl deadline.
June 22nd, 2005 09:38 PM
winter Good to see Mick is back at home in the USA.

wintah
June 22nd, 2005 10:11 PM
Bob Tamp Im hoping the mixing is done on the new album. It's getting close to show time folks. I also hope they have not been in LA adding a bunch of side musicians on it like Waddy, Charlie Drayton etc etc.

I would think we should have an official title with a song listing within the next week. Let's hope.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)