ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Poppin me Cherry Return to archive
June 21st, 2005 08:34 PM
PeerQueer This place is swank!

Me luva da Stones!

June 21st, 2005 08:40 PM
jb Joey, Pug and I welcome you to the asylum. Keep your friends close and your enenmies closer.
June 21st, 2005 08:42 PM
PeerQueer I have no enemies...I loooooooooooove everabody!

So I'll keep all ya close ta me.

P.S. Overpaid layabout? Hey, good work if ya can get it, yes?
June 21st, 2005 08:46 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
I have no enemies...I loooooooooooove everabody!

So I'll keep all ya close ta me.

P.S. Overpaid layabout? Hey, good work if ya can get it, yes?

Indeed!!! Where you from?
June 21st, 2005 10:13 PM
PeerQueer Everywhere and nowhere.

It all changes, faces, places, friends, lovers, but my dear Stones are never far from me!

I am blessed not to have to work - at least not since my 22nd birthday. So life is good - it just goes by too damn fast. (I believe Mick said something similar once)

I'm sure I'll catch the lads at least a few times this year.

I've had a chance to check this board out a bit more - some very interesting personalities in here!

June 21st, 2005 11:08 PM
texile peerQueer - my new favorite moniker....
June 22nd, 2005 12:12 AM
PeerQueer Thank you!

It rolls off the tongue rather nicely, yes?
June 22nd, 2005 02:30 AM
gypsy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Thank you!

It rolls off the tongue rather nicely, yes?

Ummm, no. It screams "ASS CLOWN."
I've already made up my mind - I don't like you.
June 22nd, 2005 03:55 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Dam that was a quick assesment.

I want to know why he hasnt worked since he was 22. Maybe hes only 23 and hes been on the dole since he got sacked. Maybe
June 22nd, 2005 12:40 PM
PeerQueer Not sure what an ASS CLOWN is, but it does sound rather cheerful!

As to my not having to work, I'm not going to go into too specific details on a message board, but both my parents passed and I was left with the means to not have to worry financially. (mentally and emotionally is a whole other thing!)

There - judge me for that if you will, but there is not a day goes by I would not much rather have Mom and Dad with me still. When loved ones who have always been there for you are taken away suddenly, the world becomes a pretty uncertain place. One of the constants has been the music of The Stones. Sound silly? Maybe, but it is what it is.

I've devoted myself to living life as fully as possible.

Yeah, it sounds corny, but no more so than the lyrics to Wild Horses, and that song is near-perfection, so I'll happily wear that tag if some choose to stick it on me.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)