ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bush Meets With Leader of Viet Nam Return to archive
June 21st, 2005 01:10 PM
FPM C10 WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush told Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai on Tuesday that he supports Vietnam's bid to join the Big Boy Club, in the first visit by the Vietnamese leader since the war.

"War? What war?" asked an obviously flummoxed Bush. "The WAR is against the evil-doers, and evil-doers wear turbans. Does this guy have a turban on?"

Bush also said he would visit Vietnam in 2006, the year it plays host to the annual summit of the Asia Pacific Man-Boy Love forum.

"We talked about our desires," Bush told reporters in an Oval Office picture-taking session after their talks.

As he did with Saudi Prince Abdullah, Bush minced around the White House holding hands with Khai and at one point shyly kissed the Vietnamese leader on the lips. "Mmmm. Tastes like chicken," Bush joked.

Khai said this hot boy-on-boy action "shows that Vietnam-U.S. relations have in fact entered a new stage of development."

Chanting "VC (Viet Cong) go home" and "No sex with Communists," about 100 Vietnamese exiles and a few American war veterans, led by Young Joey, staged a raucous protest on Pennsylvania Avenue outside the White House and could be heard in the Rose Garden as Bush canoodled with Khai.

As they flew the yellow and red-striped flag of former South Vietnam, they burned a Vietnam flag and hung a life-sized mannequin of communist revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh in effigy.

Bush and Khai had been expected to address U.S. concerns about human rights and religious freedom in Vietnam.

Bush made no mention of it in his Oval Office statement, except to note that "we signed a landmark agreement that will make it easier for people to "get it ON" in Vietnam." He gave no details.

Khai said he and Bush agreed that "there remain differences between our two countries due to the different penis sizes that we have, the different kinks and cultures, but we also agreed that we should work together through a constructive dialogue based upon mutual attraction of two powerful men for each other to reduce those difficulties." Exhausted by his now-spent passion, and by all of the big words he had pronounced correctly, Bush chanted a mantra of "Git 'R Done! Git 'R Done!"

Khai planned to meet Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to discuss the somewhat rougher man-boy action preferred by the Pentagon. Such advanced relations have advanced cautiously but steadily in the past decade.

June 21st, 2005 01:18 PM
The_Worst Thanks for the update jerk off...
June 21st, 2005 01:37 PM
Sway I'm Surrounded By Stupid Hippies

In the year and a half I've lived here, I can't tell you how many times I've seen/heard/smelled/tasted/touched something and thought to myself, "Only In San Francisco". But this one, this takes the fu*king cake and gobbles it up and pukes it out and makes a big painting of hugs and rainbows with it".

The Board of Education is expected to approve the school district's calendar for the 2005-06 academic year tonight -- but not before a spirited debate among parents over when classes should begin.

There have long been arguments among parents over whether school should start before or after Labor Day, with the former winning out the past several years.

This year, however, brings a new wrinkle -- the 20th anniversary of the Burning Man art festival in the wastelands of Nevada is scheduled for Aug. 29- Sept. 5. In an only-in-San Francisco argument, several parents are demanding that school start Sept. 6 so their children can attend the event.

Unfortunately for the Burning Man contingent, the board is expected to set Aug. 29 as the first day of school.

"Only In San Francisco" would parents argue that the school year should begin later so their children can attend the Burning Man Festival.

I can just picture Moonglow the Wizard of Power Crystals addressing the school board, "Look, man. If you really wanna teach the kids something, forget about all that crazy book-learnin' jive, man. Just send them out into the desert and let them make a big sandcastle of love - that's all they really need to learn! Man..."

June 21st, 2005 01:53 PM
Joey " In the year and a half I've lived here, I can't tell you how many times I've seen/heard/smelled/tasted/touched something and thought to myself, "Only In San Francisco". But this one, this takes the fu*king cake and gobbles it up and pukes it out and makes a big painting of hugs and rainbows with it". "

Holy Shit !!!!!

There is some Funny Friggin Postin' going on around here today .

Well Done EVERYONE .... Please feel free to take the rest of the day off !!!!!

JJJJJJJJJJACKY !
June 21st, 2005 02:05 PM
Sway [quote]Joey wrote:
Funny

Too bad liberals can't confront evil

Ever wonder why the villain in action flicks is so often a neo-Nazi? It's because fascism is the only evil liberals can easily recognize as such?

The last expatriate from the Third Reich resides in an Argentinean nursing home. Skinheads could convene in a toilet stall. As a viable force, Nazism disappeared almost 60 years ago.

Yet neo-Nazis have become a Hollywood staple. The new movie "The
Sum of All Fears" involves a billionaire Austrian industrialist who sets off
a nuclear device in Baltimore to start a war between America and Russia, so European fascists can take over the world. (Your chances of being killed in a terrorist incident orchestrated by Nazis are comparable to dying at the hands of renegade Shriners.)

In real life, there is no shortage of madmen with the means to slaughter Americans en masse.

The Sept. 11 terrorists weren't advocates of Aryan supremacy.
Neither were those who killed 241 Marines in Beirut in 1983, bombed Pan Am 103 in 1988 or blew up two U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998.

All were Muslims. But the only believers Hollywood is ready to take on are Christians.

Then there's the Asian arm of the axis of evil. According to the
June 7 New York Times, North Korean prison guards systematically murder newborns by using their boots to crush the infants' skulls or forcing their mothers to smother them.

Dear Leader Kim Jong Il has allowed 4 million of his subjects to starve to death, while the party and army are well-fed and Kim stockpiles food against the day he goes to war.

North Korea will soon be able to build missiles with a 6,000-mile range. Kim has threatened to launch "a suicide attack to plunge the damned U.S. territory into a sea of flames."

The approved liberal response to this clear and present danger is negotiations and bribes. As the commencement speaker at the Fletcher
School of Law and Diplomacy last month, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright complained that the Bush administration "warns about the dangers posed by ballistic missiles, but needlessly delayed negotiations with North Korea on how to reduce that very threat."

And what exactly will be accomplished by talks with a regime that commits genocide against its own people, is the chief proliferator of
weapons of mass destruction and threatens to incinerate the United States?

But negotiate we did. Under the 1994 Agreed Framework, a masterpiece of Clintonian diplomacy, Washington has delivered millions of tons of fuel oil and food to North Korea and is helping Pyongyang build two light-water reactors in return for its promise to halt its nuclear weapons
program.

But the North refuses to allow inspections of its nuclear facilities, and the light-water reactors can also produce fissionable
material.

Still, why worry? From Albright's perspective, Kim and company are misguided economic planners who can be reasoned with.

Equally delusional, Jimmy Carter recently went to Cuba to push engagement with the only totalitarian regime in the hemisphere as a way of moving the island toward democracy. The peace camp continues to carp about Bush's "hard-line" on Iraq. (Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld charges Saddam is developing nuclear and biological weapons for first-strike use.)

Whether it's Islamic fundamentalism or genocidal Stalinism, liberals are loath to confront evil that hasn't been moldering in the grave
for half a century.

They just don't get it. You can't trust people who hate everything you stand for and are sworn to your destruction. How can you reach a meeting of the minds with those whose henchmen crush the skulls of babies? How do you negotiate with hatred, repression and holocausts?

Once, liberals understood this. At some point in the Cold War,
they lost their moral bearings. Avoiding war at all costs, non-judgmentalism and tolerating the intolerable became their exclusive focus.

While the FBI arrests a convert to Islam with Al Qaeda ties who
planned to explode a dirty bomb, Hollywood tells us the most likely
candidate to commit mass murder on our soil is some goose-stepping tycoon. Perhaps Bush should establish a Cabinet department to protect us from Nazis in Armani suits.
June 21st, 2005 02:21 PM
Joey " WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush told Vietnamese Prime Minister Phan Van Khai on Tuesday that he supports Vietnam's bid to join the Big Boy Club, in the first visit by the Vietnamese leader since the war. "

This is very disturbing news ....especially when one stops to consider that 58,000 American Lives were tossed down a sewer in a losing effort ( We really lost the war twice : once in 1973 when we HAD to sign a ' fig-leaf ' peace treaty in order to get our P.O.W.'s back and sneak out with our tails / wee wee's tucked tightly between our legs , and then again in 1975 when the whole friggin thing fell apart and Saigon was re-named Ho Chi Minh City ) . We got some scores to settle on this orb and Hanoi is at the very TOP of the list .

Ya's know .................I have been thinking ( and that is NOT necessarily such a good thing ) -- If we ever have to nuke Kim Jong Ill and all of North Korea .... we could always ' accidentally ' drop a couple of warheads on Hanoi / Haiphong ...... what are they going to do ?!?!?! It is spilt milk !!!!! ...... Oh sure .... They will bitch and complain for awhile but in the end --- Life Goes On for all of us !!!!!!

Developing ...........................................

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JACKY !!!!!

June 21st, 2005 02:31 PM
pdog
quote:
Sway wrote:
I'm Surrounded By Stupid Hippies

"Only In San Francisco" would parents argue that the school year should begin later so their children can attend the Burning Man Festival.

The only people that go to Burning Man are lame ass yuppies, who need to act like freak b/c they spend their lives stick their head up their bosses ass.
What the cool people do in SF, is a little more secretive, that's why were so fucking cool!
June 21st, 2005 02:39 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

, is a little more secretive, that's why were so fu##ing cool!

I would like to nuzzle you
June 21st, 2005 02:45 PM
FPM C10
quote:
pdog wrote:

What the cool people do in SF, is a little more secretive, that's why were so fucking cool!

Don't argue with Sway, Hippie. He's always Right.

June 21st, 2005 02:46 PM
throbby Isn't Rush coming out with his own tee shirt line??
June 21st, 2005 03:24 PM
FPM C10
quote:
throbby wrote:
Isn't Rush coming out with his own tee shirt line??

Yes, evidently he is. Like Rush, they are understated, fair and balanced. They all concern our torture facility at Guantanamo Bay.

Styles available:

NEW! The Club G'itmo T-Shirt - I Got My Free Koran and Prayer Rug at G'itmo

The left will throw a fit over this one. Club G'itmo logo on front. "I got my free Koran and prayer rug at Gitmo" emblazoned on back. Available in Institutional Orange only in sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, and now in XXXL & XXXXL (i.e., Rush's size)!

NEW! NEW! The Club G'itmo T-Shirt - What Happens in G'itmo Stays in G'itmo

The Club G'itmo T-Shirt - Your Tropical Retreat from the Stress of Jihad

Illustrate absurdity by being absurd! Wear your Club G'itmo T-shirt and drive liberals nuts. Club G'itmo logo on front. "Your Tropical Retreat from the Stress of Jihad" emblazoned on back. Available in Institutional Orange only in sizes:S, M, L, XL, XXL, and now in XXXL & XXXXL!

The Club G'itmo T-Shirt - My Mullah went to Club G'itmo and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt

Illustrate absurdity by being absurd. This one will really get under the skin of the lib next-door. Club G'itmo logo on front "My Mullah went to Club G'itmo and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt" emblazoned on back. Available in Institutional Orange only in sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, and now in XXXL & XXXXL!

++++++++++++++
All great stuff, dedicated to proclaiming your own arrogant ignorance while pissing off the damned free thinkers next door! And all profits go to Rush's maid's Oxycontin Supplier!

Then there are THESE:

Because the Right shouldn't have to do time for ANYTHING.

June 21st, 2005 03:25 PM
gimmekeef August 21st can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!..Lets get the tour started!...
June 21st, 2005 03:27 PM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
August 21st can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!..Lets get the tour started!...

[Edited by Joey]
June 21st, 2005 09:49 PM
Bloozehound mommy, mommy look at the sad little monkey trolling for flame wars.....
June 21st, 2005 10:04 PM
Nellcote I read somewhere that more people died in Fat Teddy Kennedy's car off the Chappy bridge back in the '70's than at Gitmo.
Too bad he was never tried for that MURDER.
June 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
mommy, mommy look at the sad little monkey trolling for flame wars.....

You'd think the troll would at least spell Vietnam correctly.
June 22nd, 2005 10:03 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

You'd think the troll would at least spell Vietnam correctly.

Weren't you leaving?

I don't know what's sadder - throwing a big hissy fit and leaving, or throwing a hissy fit and SAYING you're leaving THREE times and then not leaving.

The post was a joke, and it was obvious from the title that it was one you wouldn't think was funny, so why bother getting your soiled panties in a wad by reading it?

I do apologize for spelling Vietnam wrong. My bad.

June 22nd, 2005 10:08 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I do apologize for spelling Vietnam wrong. My bad.

You are forgiven .........

Now Come To Joey you Bad Monkey !!!!!!!!!

F. LACKY !!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)