ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Eleanor Mondale has Cancer ....... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive
June 21st, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
Hello My Lil' Stonescicles .....................

I have some truly sad news . Former President Bill Clinton's Ex- Girlfriend , Eleanor ' Ellie ' Mondale has Brain Cancer ---- What a Tragic Waste !!!!!!!!!!

" Eleanor Mondale Diagnosed With Cancer "

" Eleanor Mondale, the daughter of former Vice President Walter Mondale, has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Star Tribune reported Tuesday.

Mondale spoke to the newspaper just hours before she began her first session of radiation and chemotherapy at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. Just a week ago, Mondale married local rock star Chan Poling.

"It's bad but not that bad," she said from her farmhouse in Prior Lake. "I've got a really good chance to beat it."

Mondale, 45, said her vision had bothered her in recent months but didn't believe there was anything seriously wrong until a camping trip May 16, when she suffered two seizures.

Doctors determined she had two tumors, both in her frontal lobe, and on May 31 they were found to be cancerous.

Mondale will undergo nearly seven weeks of oral chemotherapy and radiation, which could either zap the tumors completely or reduce them to a size that makes surgery safer."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050621/ap_on_re_us/people_eleanor_mondale&printer=1;_ylt=Au4_NovnMqS9yZSxkZItRqtH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

June 21st, 2005 11:39 AM
jb My prayers and thoughts go out to Eleanor Mondale. This is very sad and I hope they can remove the tumors before they spread .....God bless the Mondale family.
June 21st, 2005 11:53 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My prayers and thoughts go out to Eleanor Mondale. This is very sad and I hope they can remove the tumors before they spread .....God bless the Mondale family.

" Howard and the crew started to get into a discussion about the White Stripes and the types of music E! Director Scott DePace listens to these days (including Kelly Clarkson), that is, until Howard remembered there was a pregnant Playboy Playmate -- Angle Boris -- waiting in the green room. Earlier in the show, Howard questioned why they would want a pregnant Playmate in the studio, but from his reaction to her when she walked in, that question was answered. Angel was Playboy's Playmate of the Month in July 1996 and is now staring in a new DVD release called "Lost Lake". Angel is also 6 months pregnant, although she claims to have only gained 10 pounds. Gary said that the way her belly was sticking out of her shirt was kind of bugging some of the guys in the back. Howard added while he's not into the fetish himself, there are lots of guys who are into seeing every imaginable type of sex with pregnant chicks. Angel said she's been an actress for a while now and played one of "Brandon's" (Jason Priestly) girlfriends on "Beverly Hills, 90201"; someone named Emma Bennett for those who remember these kinds of things.

HEY LITTLE GIRL, WANNA BE IN MY BAND?

Angel told a story about how, as a 16-year-old in Fort Lauderdale, FL, she and her parents were approached by a guy who wanted to build an all girl band around Angel. She said the guy must have been around 50, but that it was hard for her to recall exactly because she was so young then, he just seemed much older. She said the guy spent a few weeks bringing music and video to her house and working with her in front of her parents -- effectively gaining her parents' trust. Once he had their trust, he was able to start picking her up from school to take her to his studio to rehearse. Angel recalled how the very first time he picked her up he took her to Burger King, sat her down at a table and told her that she was just so hot that there was no way he could continue working with her if she didn't let him have sex with her. She said that this guy had been giving her parents money which they really needed at the time so she was afraid to say no. She said the next thing she knew, they were at a hotel having sex. She did not remember it being very pleasant. She said they did this about once a week for about a year. She said at one point, the guy eventually brought in more girls for the band, including one of her friends and she found out much later that he was doing her too. She said she quit after about a year because she just couldn't take it any more.

IF ONLY THE HUSBAND HAD MET HER EARLIER...

Angel said she left home at 17, got married and divorced before she appeared in Playboy at 21. She said her ex was a jerk. Since then, she's had parts on "90210" and "General Hospital" and she got remarried at the beginning of this year. Angel has also had more than her fair share of lesbian experiences. She said she had a wild experience once with a girl who she was doing a Playboy promotion with. She said they were in Vegas and had been out drinking and went back to their hotel room and had a wild night together. Prior to meeting her husband, Angel was a regular at the Playboy Mansion and had some interesting stories about some of the guys she's met there. She said she used to be on "friends with benefits" status with Owen Wilson and that they are still friends, but Wilson stopped asking for the benefits when she started seeing the guy who would become her husband. She has also dated guys like Grant Show ("Melrose Place") and Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther from "Smallville") and turned down other famous names for various reasons. Angel is a very sexual person and told stories about having 32 orgasms using a vibrating egg during a 2 hour car ride (her husband was counting), and getting off on the jets in the hot tub at her gym. She also said she has had several threesomes which were a lot of fun, but that she doesn't want to bring another girl into bed with her husband. She thinks that would be too difficult these days. Before she left, Angel explained how her father recently lost a battle with depression and alcoholism and that she wanted to give Artie a hug because she felt a connection with him. Howard said the site of her pregnant belly against Artie's was pretty funny. Howard had to break up the hug though because it was going on too long and he wanted to get one more lesbian story out of Angel before she left. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

June 21st, 2005 12:13 PM
GimmeExile Prayers for Eleanor Mondale...

[Edited by GimmeExile]
June 21st, 2005 12:54 PM
texile fritz was a wimp, but sad news to hear about anyone.
June 21st, 2005 02:29 PM
Joey
quote:
texile wrote:
fritz was a wimp,

Eleanor was the only decent thing Fritz ever produced ...

W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure ! :

Eleanor and JB , circa 1989

[ Edited by Fritz ]
[Edited by Joey]
June 21st, 2005 02:32 PM
luxury1 I went to college with Eleanor. She liked to dance and party with the black dudes. I liked her immediately.
We sat out on the dorm roof and sunbathed semi nude a few times...........
Get well Eleanor
June 21st, 2005 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I went to college with Eleanor. She liked to dance and party with the black dudes. I liked her immediately.
Get well Eleanor

You serious luxury1 ?!?!?!

That is pretty cool !!!!!!!!!

June 21st, 2005 02:36 PM
telecaster
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I went to college with Eleanor. She liked to dance and party with the black dudes. I liked her immediately.
Get well Eleanor

She also doinked the current Gov of California

June 21st, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

She also doinked the current Gov of California

...and his wife !!!!!

{ CA - RACK }

Triple Ronnie !
June 21st, 2005 02:37 PM
pdog
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Get well Eleanor

Stonesdoug said you were very cool and very beautiful too!
And he is the most honest and coolest thing the internet has yet to see.
See ya in NYC!
June 21st, 2005 02:43 PM
throbby She looks much different from the college yearbook photos.
June 21st, 2005 03:25 PM
nankerphelge Well I feel bad for old Ellie -- but hey there is a bright side -- her dad lived for years without his brain!

Maybe she can do the same...
June 21st, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well I feel bad for old Ellie -- but hey there is a bright side -- her dad lived for years without his brain!

Maybe she can do the same...

Nanky ................................

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Flacky Carson !

June 21st, 2005 03:47 PM
nankerphelge Thank you.
I'm in town all week.
June 21st, 2005 03:49 PM
FPM C10 Joey, didn't you...er...you know...do "it" with Eleanor Mondale? Weren't you regaling the rest of the C10 with stories about that in Cleveland?

Or was that Eleanor Roosevelt?

June 21st, 2005 03:58 PM
Joey " Joey, didn't you...er...you know...do "it" with Eleanor Mondale? "

That's right !!!!

" The Lions " Bar in Downtown Minneapolis circa 1988 or 1989 just after her separation / divorce from Keith Van Horn .

********** JOEY REMAINS SILENT OUT OF RESPECT FOR ELLIE **********

Fleabit , did I tell you that I am currently banging the hot young woman at my apartment complex who lives directly below me ?!?!?!

Nanky , you have a PM

M. Jackyfly !
June 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
sirmoonie If Keith Moon were alive, he'd be saddened. He and Ellie used to party backstage whenever The Who hit the Upper Midwest (UMW). They did bongs and romped.
June 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
luxury1 pdog!! Throbby thought that was you re: the MSG ticket. I said no.
Yes, we shall be partying in NYC!!
June 21st, 2005 04:38 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
If Keith Moon were alive, he'd be saddened. He and Ellie used to party backstage whenever The Who hit the Upper Midwest (UMW). They did bongs and romped.

June 21st, 2005 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I'm in town all week.

Nebraska ?!?!?!

J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jack J Ja Jac Jacky

....Jacky

June 21st, 2005 05:03 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
If Keith Moon were alive, he'd be saddened. He and Ellie used to party backstage whenever The Who hit the Upper Midwest (UMW). They did bongs and romped.

Have you seen "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas"?

"We're friends with Debbie. We used to romp with her."

June 21st, 2005 05:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Have you seen "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas"?

"We're friends with Debbie. We used to romp with her."

I've seen and read Loathing many times. I'll admit to borrowing "romp" from there.
June 21st, 2005 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I've seen and read Loathing many times. I'll admit to borrowing "romp" from there.

The Joey -- Keno's prototype : " Too Weird to Live .... Too Rare to Die . "

I Thank You All For Your Time Today !

J. Fly !
June 21st, 2005 05:30 PM
sirmoonie "The Circus-Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing Saturday night if the Germans had won the war."
June 21st, 2005 05:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
Fleabit , did I tell you that I am currently banging the hot young woman at my apartment complex who lives directly below me ?!?!?!

M. Jackyfly !

joey, that must be awkward, no? Can she hear you from her own apartment when you're upstairs taking one of your hellacious dumps?
June 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

joey, that must be awkward, no? Can she hear you from her own apartment when you're upstairs taking one of your hellacious dumps?

No My Princess ..................................

Just the constant flushing of the toilet !!!!!
June 22nd, 2005 12:49 AM
Starbuck luxury!

did you go to macalester too?
June 22nd, 2005 08:42 AM
luxury1 starbuck--what is macalester??

No, she attended St. Lawrence University while I was there --dont know if she graduated from there or not, as I was a year ahead of her (but I am still her age, ya know, I got outta high school in my Jr. yr, so dont go adding any years onto my age). We were in the same dorm for a year.
and what a stupid statement--"we sunbathed semi-nude"--isnt all sunbathing either nude or semi-nude?? I must have been drunk yesterday.....
June 22nd, 2005 09:15 AM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
starbuck--what is macalester??

No, she attended St. Lawrence University while I was there --dont know if she graduated from there or not, as I was a year ahead of her (but I am still her age, ya know, I got outta high school in my Jr. yr, so dont go adding any years onto my age). We were in the same dorm for a year.
and what a stupid statement--"we sunbathed semi-nude"--isnt all sunbathing either nude or semi-nude?? I must have been drunk yesterday.....

Luxury1 ...............you're twenty three aren't you ?!?!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)