ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Willie on Wives (NSC) Return to archive
June 21st, 2005 05:26 AM
Ten Thousand Motels NELSON'S WIFE COLLECTION

WILLIE NELSON refuses to consider his three former wives as "exes" - preferring to view his marital conquests as part of an ongoing collection of women.

And luckily the country star's fourth spouse, ANN, is perfectly accepting of his unusual standpoint on marriage.

He explains, "There's no such thing as an ex-wife. There are only additional wives, it's an accumulation.

"There's some reason you married the first one and there's some reason you're going with the next one.

"My current wife doesn't really worry about it too much."

21/06/2005 09:02

June 21st, 2005 05:56 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think thats a horrible thing to say.
For God sake, marriage is a wonderful thing to be shared and enjoyed by two people for the whole of their life. I am only a young men but I truly belive in love. It makes me sick to hear thing like this. It just makes cheating on someone sound as if its ok.
June 21st, 2005 08:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh I agree with most of what you posted Voodoo Scrounge, but (ha, there's always a "but" ain't there?) anyway but the thing is is that Willie is a God, like the Boys. He can make his own rules and not be fettered by universal laws of morality that us mere mortals are subject to.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
June 21st, 2005 08:45 AM
Voodoo Scrounge One word to say to that mate

Bollocks
June 21st, 2005 10:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Bollocks

Not completely. There's some truth in it. The Greeks were able to pass down their Gods/heros through stories, art and songs...and make more of things than actually happened. But who's to say? Human experience can't be measured in numbers, technology and mathematical formulas alone.
June 21st, 2005 10:22 AM
Voodoo Scrounge nuff said
June 21st, 2005 10:30 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I am only a young men but I truly belive in love.

There.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
June 21st, 2005 10:32 AM
Voodoo Scrounge nuff said
June 21st, 2005 10:40 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I think thats a horrible thing to say.
For God sake, marriage is a wonderful thing to be shared and enjoyed by two people for the whole of their life. I am only a young men but I truly belive in love. It makes me sick to hear thing like this. It just makes cheating on someone sound as if its ok.

GIVE IT TIME,YOU WILL LEARN
June 21st, 2005 11:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
nuff said

OK.
June 21st, 2005 11:15 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

GIVE IT TIME,YOU WILL LEARN

Amen Perksy ...........................

Spouses are like cars ... every few years you want to trade them in for a new model . Word !

Jacky Carson !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)