ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Shows Does Everyone Have Scheduled For the Summer? Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 18th, 2005 11:19 AM
Gimme Shelter What Shows Does Everyone Have Scheduled For the Summer? Here is my list, so far.

BILLY IDOL: Friday, July 8, 2005, 8:00 pm: San Jose Civic Auditorium, San Jose, Calif.

PAT BENATAR: Saturday, July 16, 2005, 7:30 pm, Radisson Hotel, Sacramento, Calif.

MOTLEY CRUE: Wednesday, July 27, 2005, 5:00 pm: Raley Field, West Sacramento, Calif.

THE VIOLENT FEMMES: Monday. August 8th, 2005, 7:30 pm: Empire, Sacramento, Calif.

THE WHITE STRIPES: Friday, August 12, 2005, 8:00 pm: Greek Theatre-U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, Calif.

OZZFEST: Sunday, August 14, 2005, 10:00 am: Sleep Train Amphitheatre, Marysville, Calif.

TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS / THE BLACK CROWES: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 7:00 pm, Greek Theatre-U.C. Berkeley, Berkeley, Calif.

NEIL DIAMOND: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 8:00 pm, Arco Arena, Sacramento, Calif.

THE ROLLING STONES: Sunday, November 13, 2005, 7:00 pm, SBC Park, San Francisco, Calif.

THE ROLLING STONES: Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 7:00 pm, SBC Park, San Francisco, Calif.

PAUL MCCARTNEY: Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 8:00 pm: Arco Arena, Sacramento, Calif.
June 18th, 2005 11:32 AM
Phog Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson, July 6
Ozzfest, July 31
Elvis Costello, August 3
White Stripes, August 23
Rolling Stones, October 15 & November 24
June 18th, 2005 01:25 PM
polksalad69 yous must be rich.

American Music Fest is coming up. Posted about dat awhile back. Also at Fitzg,
7/8 - Southern Culture on the Skids

7/9 - Exotica 2005 “Tiki Fest” featuring Los Straitjackets, The Pontani Sisters, Petty Booka, King, Kukulele, The Hi-Risers, The Exotics
& The Neanderthals, DJs plus TONS more acts!
Calling All Tiki Fans! Don't Miss

http://www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com/listings.html
June 18th, 2005 04:19 PM
pdog Looks like I'm going to miss some good shows b/c of travel plans. So, far...
Stones- MSG
Philly 2
SF 1 & 2

Throw Rag & Black Furies July 14th SF...
June 18th, 2005 08:41 PM
Gazza Rollin' Clones - Belfast, tonight (excellent fun!)
U2 - Glasgow, Tuesday night
Lucinda Williams - Manchester, July 26 (and hopefully a 2nd show)
June 18th, 2005 08:52 PM
Soul Survivor The Fab Four - Las Vegas
The Black Crowes/Tom Petty - Detroit
The Rolling Stones - Detroit
June 18th, 2005 09:12 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Rollin' Clones - Belfast, tonight (excellent fun!)
U2 - Glasgow, Tuesday night
Lucinda Williams - Manchester, July 26 (and hopefully a 2nd show)

Please don't go to U2.......
June 18th, 2005 09:14 PM
Soul Survivor U2U2U2U2U2

I'd just like to say that "Trip Through Your Wires" off of the Joshua Tree is a good song.

I ain't going to U2, but I know of plenty people who are!

Me? I'd never see them live. They have their MOMENTS on their albums, but that's it.
June 18th, 2005 10:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Please don't go to U2.......

Please dont post on weekends....
June 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
glencar I shall be seeing the Stones in East Hartford in August. And MSG in Sept. And some fine bar bands & opening acts.
June 19th, 2005 02:38 AM
rollingrocks Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation - July 24th - Greek Theater, California

The Doors of the 21st Century - August 30th - Lancaster, California

Stones - Nov. 4th - anaheim stadium

Im still lookin to get tix for the tom petty, and paul mccartney...maybe steve miller band.
June 19th, 2005 02:38 AM
polksalad69 Saw Eddie C Campbell tonight. Joel Paterson of Devil in a Woodpile opened. What a great player he is. Jimmy Sutton was on bass.

The Moaners are in town next week which is a possibility. Sean Costello and Bernard Allison are also in town next weekend. Sure is nice to live in the best town in the world for live music.
June 19th, 2005 10:11 AM
charlotte BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
July 24 Charlotte, NC Charlotte Coliseum
July 26 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum
June 19th, 2005 10:44 AM
T&A blues festival today on Russian River - Los Lobos, Ike Turner, etc.
Crowes - Fillmore
Crowes/Petty - Greek Theater
Stones - Portland, SF 1 & 2, Fresno...maybe others
June 19th, 2005 12:10 PM
Martha This year so far:

Govt' Mule 2/23 Cincy

Ralph Stanley 3/4 (Athens, OH)

Dylan 4/1, 4/2. 4/3 (Chicago)

Dylan 4/12 (Detroit)

Mellencamp with Donovan 4/17 (Louisville)

Dylan/Nelson 6/11 (North Caroloina)

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Black Crowes 6/14 Cincy (Kate Hudson was there!)

Buddy Guy and Eric Johnson 6/18 (last night Dayton)
A wonderful night of Chicago blues!

Dylan/Nelson 6/26 (Eastlake OH)

Steve Winwood 6/28 (Dayton)

Dylan Nelson 6/29 (Louisville)

Mark Knopfler 7/9 (Dayton)

Allman Brothers 7/20 (Cincy)

Elvis Costello and the Imposters with Emmy Lou Harris
7/29 (Dayton)

Ian Hunter and the Zombies 8/6 (Ohio State Fair free!)

ZZ Top 8/7 (Ohio State Fair tickets only $25)

Willie Nelson 8/18 Dayton

STONES 9/24 (Columbus)

Hoping to also see:

Mellencamp Fogerty 6/24 (Cincy)

White Stripes all three nights in Chicago 8/29-31

The Boss 8/1 (Cincy)

STONES Detroit/Hershey/Chicago/ANYWHERE!!!! :-)

Am I overdoing it?

Peace Out!

xxoo,

Martha Mellencamp

June 19th, 2005 12:29 PM
Gazza Christ on a bike, woman - no wonder you're never able to answer your phone....
June 19th, 2005 12:52 PM
Jumacfly http://www.eurockeennes.fr/
June 19th, 2005 03:02 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Christ on a bike, woman - no wonder you're never able to answer your phone....

Never heard that one before. LOL Come to think of it...the only time I answered was right before and AT the friggin concert wasn't it!

Holy moly.......what can I say! ROTFLOL!

I promise Gary, next time you call I'll answer my phone!

It's in writing now!

xxoo,
MM

PS We decided since I posted last to go see Fogerty and Mellencamp. I have to see Fogerty. :-)
June 19th, 2005 03:04 PM
Martha If Robert Plant came closer to us this tour I'd go see him as well. I LOVE his new album Might Rearranger.

June 19th, 2005 03:09 PM
Martha Oh I forgot about U2...thank for the reminder jb. If we can get in ( we do not have tix) we hope to see them this December in Cleveland.
June 19th, 2005 10:46 PM
parmeda Martha, how was Buddy last night?

He was out of sorts last week when I saw him...he's been ill and the voice wasn't too hot. But he can still play that damn guitar!

And, what's this I read...White Stripes, 3 nights in a row in Chicago? You've got my number, girl!

June 20th, 2005 12:08 PM
Martha
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Martha, how was Buddy last night?

He was out of sorts last week when I saw him...he's been ill and the voice wasn't too hot. But he can still play that damn guitar!

And, what's this I read...White Stripes, 3 nights in a row in Chicago? You've got my number, girl!

Buddy was still out of sorts but it didn't stop him from singing and playin' his guitars like a pro. He started out with a Fender Telecaster Delux. Very nice indeed. He has a bandage on one foot but he wasn't limping. I don't know what his ailments are and he said he was a bit under the weather. It was a wonderful show we were about 35 feet from the stage...perfect night gorgeous weather...ahhhh. I live for these sort of shows. :-)

Eric Johnson was also there and did a full set and came out and ended Buddy's show with him. He's good. Anyone here know him?

Yeah Jackie White is showing up in your town 3 nights and the last (8/31) happens to be Chris and my anniversary (14 years) so I MUST make it in. If I can find a way to swing it financially......I'm there! Are you going? I'll let you know as things develop on my end.

Did you see Mick Taylor? I need a full report!

xxxooo,
Martha
June 20th, 2005 12:55 PM
lotsajizz so far--Dylan and Willie Nelson at Lauderdale on 5/20, U-2 at Boston 5/30....tomorrow, Dylan and Nelson again, this time in Norwich CT...then solo Robert Fripp in Providence on Saturday, then nothing 'till the first 2 gigs of the Stones...seeing both At Fenway in August...then up to Moncton....between that and Red Sox tiks, my entertainment budget for '05 is well over...gonna then try and be quiet and hibernate the cash for a couple of Europe gigs next summer. I've never been to the continent, only to Ireland and Scotland and London's airports!
June 20th, 2005 01:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Please dont post on weekends....

Gazza ...................................

You make Joey smile .
June 20th, 2005 01:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
This year so far:

Govt' Mule 2/23 Cincy

Ralph Stanley 3/4 (Athens, OH)

Dylan 4/1, 4/2. 4/3 (Chicago)

Dylan 4/12 (Detroit)

Mellencamp with Donovan 4/17 (Louisville)

Dylan/Nelson 6/11 (North Caroloina)

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Black Crowes 6/14 Cincy (Kate Hudson was there!)

Buddy Guy and Eric Johnson 6/18 (last night Dayton)
A wonderful night of Chicago blues!

Dylan/Nelson 6/26 (Eastlake OH)

Steve Winwood 6/28 (Dayton)

Dylan Nelson 6/29 (Louisville)

Mark Knopfler 7/9 (Dayton)

Allman Brothers 7/20 (Cincy)

Elvis Costello and the Imposters with Emmy Lou Harris
7/29 (Dayton)

ZZ Top 8/7 (Ohio State Fair tickets only $25)

Willie Nelson 8/18 Dayton

STONES 9/24 (Columbus)

Hoping to also see:

Mellencamp Fogerty 6/24 (Cincy)

White Stripes all three nights in Chicago 8/29-31

The Boss 8/1 (Cincy)

STONES Detroit/Hershey/Chicago/ANYWHERE!!!! :-)

Am I overdoing it?

Peace Out!

xxoo,

Martha Mellencamp

Martha ..........................................

You are TRULY the " Queen " !!!!!
June 20th, 2005 02:14 PM
Martha Queen of concerts! Thanks Joey, I like that title! LOL
June 20th, 2005 02:29 PM
Dan Absolutely nothing definite, I tend to decide day of show whether I want to go or not, and totally burned out on concerts, but these look interesting:

Judas Priest/Queensryche
Tegan & Sara
Devo
White Stripes (if I can get in for $5-10)
Alice Cooper/Cheap Trick
Nine Inch Nails
kinda wanna see Sabbath/Maiden/Slipknot again but dont really want to deal with Ozzfest

Throwrag is one of my all time favorite live bands and I am long overdue to see them again.
June 20th, 2005 02:30 PM
Dan
quote:

WOW nice line up! I had 2 tickets for Ian Hunter/Hanoi Rocks at the Key Club but they were offering refunds when Hanoi cancelled and I went ahead and took them.
June 20th, 2005 02:41 PM
Martha
quote:
Dan wrote:

WOW nice line up! I had 2 tickets for Ian Hunter/Hanoi Rocks at the Key Club but they were offering refunds when Hanoi cancelled and I went ahead and took them.

I am very much looking forward to this show. I've never seen Ian Hunter, that I can remember anyway. LOL
June 20th, 2005 04:08 PM
Joey

U2 ( QWEST CENTER )
Paul McCartney ( QWEST CENTER )
Stones ( QWEST CENTER / Kemper Arena in Kansas City )

" Show Me Squid Ronnie ! "

Beef Wacky !
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)