ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Fleabit Peanut
Monkey was here babies!
Spectrum Arena, Philadelphia - Today 30 years ago
© 1975 FPM C10
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Montreal? Return to archive
June 18th, 2005 10:28 AM
luxury1 Did anybody buy in the MOntreal public sale this morning?
June 18th, 2005 10:34 AM
glencar Luxury, I just visited TM & was offered tix at all pricepoints. Interesting, that word you have to retype was "throbb" on one of my tries.
June 18th, 2005 10:48 AM
luxury1 YEah--I have been getting things all over too. NOt the front floor sections, however, closest I pulled, with a single, was Row S, for 350.00

I love when I get throb. And chulan. I love to say that word. I just got winner, and got all excited, but alas, no 99 dollar first five row seat............
June 18th, 2005 10:54 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Sec. 301 row BB for $99.

Interestingly enough, the code that I had to re-type was 'collect' as in the Ticketmaster is collecting another $99 of my money LOL!
June 18th, 2005 11:31 AM
glencar I had one of the 400 sections for $60 which isn't bad. BTW Are they talking Canadian $ or US? Canadian $ are a bit cheaper, right?
June 18th, 2005 01:51 PM
jb Another slow selling venue....
June 18th, 2005 04:31 PM
luxury1 I dunno bout that. I called TM when my computer froze, and she only had singles behind the stage/obstructed view left, about 11 am. I think it sold pretty well. Although, as usual this tour, I am not hearing of anyone scoring any front section tickets. Best today was Row S. If you used your pre-May 9 passcode, you could get a couple 99dollar front rows, (but mine are off to Ronnie's side--certainly not center). Cohl seems to be holding back all the arena front sections. For what/whom??
June 20th, 2005 10:16 AM
dob99 I have purchased on ticketmaster at 10:00 am 2 tickets, section 116, row W, for 160$ each. GREAT!!
June 20th, 2005 10:41 AM
jb H'm....sadly, we are looking at another show not selling out....so far, the only real sell-outs are Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Montcon, and Ottowa...............I never thought I would see the day where the legendary Rolling Stones could not fill up a 20k seat arena!!!!!!!!! I am devasted!
June 20th, 2005 01:45 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
I am devasted!

No you're not - you're bored.

Someone, please call pest control...
June 20th, 2005 01:51 PM
jb
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

No you're not - you're bored.

Someone, please call pest control...

You must be humiliated Lazy Bones with the Toronto and Montreal sales. The Stones have made Toront their home away from home, yet, they are humiliated ...thanks goodness for Ottawa and Montcon...a
June 20th, 2005 02:03 PM
Lazy Bones ...see!

June 20th, 2005 02:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
H'm....sadly, we are looking at another show not selling out....so far, the only real sell-outs are Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Montcon, and Ottowa...............I never thought I would see the day where the legendary Rolling Stones could not fill up a 20k seat arena!!!!!!!!! I am devasted!

I have been told that Chicago is selling well, but it doesnt look like Montreal is a "stones town" anymore. As far as Canada goes, Toronto has always been the "hot spot" for the Stones. With Toronto not selling well, i did not expect good initial sales in Montreal. I am sure many folks from this area had their first stones experience by driving down to the SARS show. I will admit, if i was seeing the stones for the very first time at the SARS show, i would not attend again, expecially with the pricing structure. Now if I had seen any of the "great Licks Shows" (see United Center 3, Ford Field, CLeveland, Oakland Arena, etc), then i would buy for Montreal if i was from there. Sadly, the Timberlake appearance has tainted the Stones image with many Canadians. Montreal seems to be a munch stronger market for the second tier bands such as Macca and U2 as Montreal seems more interested in taking a ride on the "Magical Mystery Tour on a "Beautiful Day".

Has Miami sold out yet?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)