ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Special thanks to Angie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's The Outrage? (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
21st June 2006 10:00 AM
Jumping Jack We have a post with Sunday Bloody Sunday mocking Bush on this site. The NYT will run 57 stories on Iraq prison scandals and almost nothing on the atrocities of butchers. There are plenty of people here who blame the US for everything that's wrong with their countries and the world, yet islamofascists behead and mutilate people beyond recognition and people feel sympathy for these bastards and excuse their actions.

For the cut and run cowards, if you think that solves anything just look to Canada who remains nuetral and yet these bastards want to kill tens of thousands in Toronto and behead the prime minister.

When are people going to get their heads out of their butts and recognize what's going on in the world today and take action?

While I am on a rant, there is always plenty of discussion on American elections, why no word about the Mexican elections? Where is the outrage there? The country is so f'd up people are leaving by the millions and there is no discussion at all about changing the direction or leadership.

Why do people act like sheep?

Sincerely,
PO'd in Atlanta
21st June 2006 10:05 AM
Zeeta ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

21st June 2006 10:09 AM
Some Guy Just pay off the two very expensive lunches today at Emeril's Atlanta and it will be ok.
21st June 2006 10:17 AM
Riffhard You won't find any outrage JJ. Go to the home page of Amnesty International and look for an ariticle about the barbarity from these 12th century savages. Not there. Go to the International; Red Cross site. Same story. Go read what the absolute wack job freaks over at Democratic Underground have to say aboout these murders. Not a single word about the true enemy. Though every one of these sites loves to slam the USA's treatment of these vermin at Gitmo and Abu Garibe.

The difference between these various groups? They are anti American? Nope. They all are,but that's not it. The difference is that some of them actually are American! Go read the hate filled shit that the cunts over at DU have to say. I swear to God if I were ever to meet some of those assholes I would not hesitate to beat the ever loving shit out of them. Some of them are somewhat moderate in their hate,but others are actually gleeful that this happened to these guys! They feel that it makes Bush look bad so therefore it's good in the long run!! These fuckheads claim to be patriotic Americans! Fuck them hard! They need a daily dose of asswhuppin'! Stupid fucking pussies!

Riffy
21st June 2006 10:26 AM
gimmekeef Just a point of clarity...Canada is not neutral...Canadian soldiers are under heavy fire in Afganistan as part of the coellision there....They've been there since Day 1....
21st June 2006 10:26 AM
caro
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Why do people act like sheep?

21st June 2006 10:38 AM
rasputin56 This thread is fun.
21st June 2006 10:40 AM
egon
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
just look to Canada who remains nuetral

excuse me????????????????????????????????????????

21st June 2006 10:46 AM
rasputin56 Shhh, he's on a roll.
21st June 2006 10:50 AM
Angiegirl No time, I'm watching football.
21st June 2006 11:49 AM
Joey

Bring Back the DRAFT !!!!!!!!!!

...trust me -- you will see PLENTY of outrage then

" When Nixon ended the draft in 1972 he SUCKED the life out of the Anti-War Movement Ronnie ! "

Flacky !
21st June 2006 11:51 AM
gimmekeef I'm all for the draft...as long as its cold and in a big glass....
21st June 2006 11:52 AM
Joey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I'm all for the draft...as long as its cold and in a big glass....

Do you believe in miracles ........?!?!

YES !!!!!!
21st June 2006 12:15 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

DEVELOPING!!!!!!!
21st June 2006 12:19 PM
lotsajizz Amnesty International is a tool of cosmopolitanists...very agenda-oriented
21st June 2006 12:19 PM
Riffhard

Here's the Left's Joan of Arc! Look at this pyschotic nut! Sheehan,and people like her,actually believe what that insane poster says. Crazy shit.

Riffy
21st June 2006 12:21 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
We have a post with Sunday Bloody Sunday mocking Bush on this site. The NYT will run 57 stories on Iraq prison scandals and almost nothing on the atrocities of butchers. There are plenty of people here who blame the US for everything that's wrong with their countries and the world, yet islamofascists behead and mutilate people beyond recognition and people feel sympathy for these bastards and excuse their actions.

Sincerely,
PO'd in Atlanta

Torture is disgusting and despicable no matter who the perpetrators are. There are no torturers for good purposes. Torture is evil!
21st June 2006 12:23 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Here's the Left's Joan of Arc! Look at this pyschotic nut! Sheehan,and people like her,actually believe what that insane poster says. Crazy shit.
Riffy

How do you define terrorist?
21st June 2006 12:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
We have a post with Sunday Bloody Sunday mocking Bush on this site. The NYT will run 57 stories on Iraq prison scandals and almost nothing on the atrocities of butchers. There are plenty of people here who blame the US for everything that's wrong with their countries and the world, yet islamofascists behead and mutilate people beyond recognition and people feel sympathy for these bastards and excuse their actions.

No offence, but dont you think the place for this discussion - not that I personally feel that it belongs here in the FIRST place - is on the same thread as the one you've just quoted, instead of opening a new one?

quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

While I am on a rant, there is always plenty of discussion on American elections, why no word about the Mexican elections? Where is the outrage there?

er..maybe its because the only people obsessed with American elections happen to be a few American posters and most other people either dont givea fuck or care to post or read about it? Similarly with elections in other countries?

quote:
Zeeta wrote:
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Funny, that. I'd almost forgotten! Thanks!
[Edited by Gazza]
21st June 2006 12:31 PM
Joey

Look for a video clip displaying the brutal touture of these two American Soldiers to be broadcast over the Internet shortly .

" Oh , the Humanity Ronnie ! "

Joey Nixon

21st June 2006 12:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Amnesty International is a tool of cosmopolitanists...very agenda-oriented

I fully agree with you here Jizzy. They certainly do have an agenda,but why does anyone take them seriously when they so blantantly ignore the real terrrorists and then go out of their way to slam everything that this nation has been trying to do? I mean shit how many times have we heard about Abu Garibe? Or Gitmo? Newsweek even ran a story that turned out to be completely untrue. There was never a Koran flushed down the toilet,but that did not keep NW from going with the story anyway! That story was directly responsible for the deaths of way more people than the US Military has killed in Gitmo or Abu Garibe! In fact the US has not killed anyone at either of these facilities.

The International Red Cross insisted that the US Military give the terrorists at Gitmo more privacy from prying eyes(or as most normal people call it-guards). So we bowed to the pressure and allowed these murderous bastards to cover their cell door windows with paper. Thus blocking the view of the prisoners from all the guards. What happened? Three of these fucks hung themseleves! I say great! However,now the same IRC that insisted that we allow them to block our guards' view are now trying to insinuate that this proves they are not being cared for properly!!!

Meanwhile two Americans are brutally tortured and murdered. One was beheaded. Both had been set on fire while still alive. Digits were cut off as a means of torture! Where the fuck is the International Red Cross now!?!?!?! Where the fuck is Amnesty International?!?!? Where the fuck is the New York Fucking Times?!?!?

We should retailiate with a barrage of destruction that would trully shock and awe these camel fuckers! Massive retailiation of the most brutall fashion. We are going to get blamed anyway! We might as well really earn the outrage this time!

Riffy
21st June 2006 12:49 PM
gimmekeef Bring the terrorists in Gitmo to justice.Trial and sentencing..is that too much to ask?
21st June 2006 12:53 PM
2000monkey >>We should retailiate with a barrage of destruction that would trully shock and awe these camel fuckers! Massive retailiation of the most brutall fashion. We are going to get blamed anyway! We might as well really earn the outrage this time!<<

Yeah like the initial assault on Bagdad that killed thousands. That's water under the bridge now. Why won't these fuckers roll over and let us build Disneyland?

21st June 2006 12:55 PM
egon
quote:
2000monkey wrote:
Yeah like the initial assault on Bagdad that killed thousands. That's water under the bridge now. Why won't these fuckers roll over and let us build Disneyland?

now that, in some way, is very funny!
21st June 2006 12:56 PM
Egbert
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

We should retailiate with a barrage of destruction that would trully shock and awe these camel fuckers! Massive retailiation of the most brutall fashion. We are going to get blamed anyway! We might as well really earn the outrage this time!

Riffy

And on it goes...
21st June 2006 12:58 PM
Zulu Fun Mix Careful, Riffhard. Your right-wing postal side is showing. Relax, Rocks Off ain't 'Nam.
21st June 2006 01:01 PM
rasputin56 As I said, beautiful, man.

So, was Tony Snow wrong when he said there was too much media attention on these two poor souls?

(of course, he didn't say "poor souls". After all, they're "only a number")

[Edited by rasputin56]
21st June 2006 01:04 PM
jb Everyone I know(mostly libs) are outraged, angered, and deeply sad at what happened to our men!!! I want this dem's don't care crap top stop..as I said, millions of liberals. like my Uncle Lou,(Army WW2) died fighting for this country....everyone, except the extremist on both sides, want a rational solution to this.........and please, you can oppose the war and be patriotic!!! Lets not demonize ourthose who simply disagree...

[Edited by jb]
21st June 2006 01:05 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Muppets on ice postin...
21st June 2006 01:08 PM
Jumping Jack Of course this is a Rolling Stones site, so anyone think Mick will be as moved about this as he was to write Dangerous Beauty? I'd love a new Stones song.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)