ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Special thanks to Angie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sunday Bloody Sunday by George Bush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
21st June 2006 11:47 AM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Looks like Joey is bringing his A-game today.

Bless You Some Guy .........

Being an " A - Lister " ( Like yourself ) is NOT easy .
21st June 2006 11:52 AM
Maxlugar [quote]rasputin56 wrote:
"Obviously it must be a little complicated as it's been three years and they are still unable to take a predominant role in their own future.

Um no, it's simple. You asked for a definition of victory. I gave you one. The fact it takes a long time and is hard work is besides the point.

"Prior to the invasion, wasn't the Iraqi army one of the largest and well trained armies in the Mid East with service compulsory? Yes, it was foolish to immediately disband the army but isn't it logical to assume that these well trained people are still out...blah, blah, blah..."

Yes in hindsight that just might have been a mistake. At the time many made the argument that we shouldn't take down Saddam and leave his army in place though. But you wanted to know what victory looked like though. Stay on topic.

"As far as "destroying" the "enemy" (Shia? Sunnis? AQ?), the kill 'em all philosphy won't work in the long run. Attitudes and beliefs of what America is need to be changed in that region and unfortunately a gun won't do that."

I said "beat down" the enemy within Iraq not destroy them. That will be done by Iraqi's themselves. Nice attempt at moving the goal posts though. And the whole idea of having a democracy in Iraq IS an attempt at changing the attitudes in the region without a gun in the long run. Democratically elected governments in the Middle East will, in the long run, make the world safer.
21st June 2006 11:55 AM
Joey " I said "beat down" the enemy within Iraq not destroy them. That will be done by Iraqi's themselves. Nice attempt at moving the goal posts though. And the whole idea of having a democracy in Iraq IS an attempt at changing the attitudes in the region without a gun in the long run. Democratically elected governments in the Middle East will, in the long run, make the world safer. "

{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that The MaxLugar had a Rib-Eye Steak smothered in a very spicy Peppercorn Sauce last evening for dinner ......***** PHEW ******** I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

21st June 2006 01:02 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that The MaxLugar had a Rib-Eye Steak smothered in a very spicy Peppercorn Sauce last evening for dinner ......***** PHEW ******** I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

Weak 'n' shaky....

21st June 2006 01:26 PM
Some Guy It's a postin jihad up in here.
21st June 2006 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

Weak 'n' shaky....

Max, as an animal lover, I feel bad for that dog...can you use a healthier animal? Thanks!
21st June 2006 01:59 PM
voodoopug that dog has apparently wasted all its monetary resources on following a band on tour and has been left to starve. Please provide address and I will have the pugs ship him "Frosty Paws"
21st June 2006 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Please provide address and I will have the pugs ship him "Frosty Paws"

{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that the MaxLugar absolutely LOVES " Frosty Paws " . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

21st June 2006 02:43 PM
jb http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fartingcat.html
21st June 2006 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fartingcat.html

Funny !

Good Postin '
21st June 2006 02:45 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !

Good Postin '

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st June 2006 02:47 PM
Some Guy I am afraid to open stuff and watch/listen as my wife informed me it could be slowing down our computer or infecting it some how.
21st June 2006 03:35 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I am afraid to open stuff and watch/listen as my wife informed me it could be slowing down our computer or infecting it some how.

Infected ?!?!

HERE ........!! :

|
|
V

21st June 2006 07:01 PM
lotsajizz p-o-s-t-i-n'
22nd June 2006 01:43 AM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Brilliant rebuttal of every single point in the article! Occupies the same rarified atmosphere as your brilliant "I don't believe in global warming because Al Gore says he invented the internet" argument.

A dolt would take 2 separate lines & conflate them. Congrats!
22nd June 2006 01:55 AM
glencar LA women aren't noted for their brains!
22nd June 2006 09:23 AM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
A dolt would take 2 separate lines & conflate them. Congrats!

A fifth grader would dismiss an argument because the person who made it was named "Eugene". However, your use of the word "conflate" upgrades you to Junior High. Congrats!

By the way, the "I'm an asshole, but you're a pussy" speech in Team America always makes me think of you!

Good times!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)