ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Special thanks to Angie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sunday Bloody Sunday by George Bush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
20th June 2006 03:59 PM
glencar Yeah fo' da Dems tis.
20th June 2006 04:02 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yeah fo' da Dems tis.

You shall NOT be greeted this fall
20th June 2006 04:05 PM
glencar Who cares? You ain't leaving Omaha & I wouldn't dream of setting foot in Cornhuskerville until my last year in office.
20th June 2006 04:06 PM
jb This notion that Dems cut and run is a fallacy...WW1, .WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, all had dems in power....many democratic /liberal young men and women have died fighting for this country......I find it insulting to their honor when a guy like Karl Rove, who never served, says we cut and run. Why are people like Murtha and Kerry, who served, and are liberal, attacked? They certainly are not cowards. Max Cleland did not cut and run, yet was portrayed as weak on defense. Like I said, you can agree to disagree about the war, but why has politis taken such a hateful turn. What happened when dems and reps fought hard on the floor for their ideals, but could have a beer afterwards and still be friends? It truly is the politics of personal destruction that turn fine people away from serving or getting involved.
20th June 2006 04:08 PM
glencar Murtha & Kerry are pussies. They served but what are they doing now? We all want this thing to end asap but their whinging will only benefit the enemy.
20th June 2006 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Murtha & Kerry are pussies. They served but what are they doing now? We all want this thing to end asap but their whinging will only benefit the enemy.

They are not pussies Glenxcar!!!! They are simply questioning why we are there!!! I think you even are concerned about post-war eventgs??? No????
20th June 2006 04:16 PM
Some Guy Anyone concerned about North Korea?
20th June 2006 04:19 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This notion that Dems cut and run is a fallacy...WW1, .WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, all had dems in power....many democratic /liberal young men and women have died fighting for this country......I find it insulting to their honor when a guy like Karl Rove, who never served, says we cut and run. Why are people like Murtha and Kerry, who served, and are liberal, attacked? They certainly are not cowards. Max Cleland did not cut and run, yet was portrayed as weak on defense. Like I said, you can agree to disagree about the war, but why has politis taken such a hateful turn. What happened when dems and reps fought hard on the floor for their ideals, but could have a beer afterwards and still be friends? It truly is the politics of personal destruction that turn fine people away from serving or getting involved.

Outstanding Analysis -- Lovely :

20th June 2006 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Anyone concerned about North Korea?

I think they have the ability to hit the US....and I am concerned. I am also concerned about Iran and I think China will ultimately nuke us all.
20th June 2006 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Outstanding Analysis -- Lovely :

Can you send me those figures in a framed picture? I'll send you the postage and $$$ for nice lucite frame...Please include blue flag and stones tounge....thanks Joey.
20th June 2006 04:22 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

They are not pussies Glenxcar!!!! They are simply questioning why we are there!!! I think you even are concerned about post-war eventgs??? No????

Certainly, Joshy. But these guys are counterproductive to our cause. I want this to end too but not like VN did.
20th June 2006 04:24 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Certainly, Joshy. But these guys are counterproductive to our cause. I want this to end too but not like VN did.

I will be flying in to La Guadia with Limo to Hotel.
20th June 2006 04:25 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I think they have the ability to hit the US....and I am concerned. I am also concerned about Iran and I think China will ultimately nuke us all.

The axis of Evil suck.
20th June 2006 04:27 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I will be flying in to La Guadia with Limo to Hotel.

Meet me Friday!
20th June 2006 04:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Meet me Friday!

We will be at "The Lion King"...................then Sernedipidies(sic)
20th June 2006 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

We OWN Iraq and can NEVER leave !!!!!!

Word !!!!!!!!

20th June 2006 04:29 PM
glencar Who's "we"?
20th June 2006 04:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

We OWN Iraq and can NEVER leave !!!!!!

Word !!!!!!!!

You're dull these days Joey.
20th June 2006 04:30 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're dull these days Joey.

See Colin Powell(Pottery barn?)
20th June 2006 04:39 PM
rasputin56 The main thing that benefits "the enemy" is our presence there. It gives the insurgency a focal point to recruit new members and a common enemy of which to fight against. When do we let Iraqis stand on their own two feet and see if they are worthy of the gift that was given them? If they fall, it will be bad for our country and the region but how long do our men & women need to be targets while they are getting their act together? Our soldiers are warriors and are not policemen (remember when Republicans used to believe that?). Their job was accomplished once a government was established. Democracy should be earned not forced from the barrel of a gun.
20th June 2006 04:39 PM
Joey " You're dull these days Joey."
{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that Blue had Pasta last evening for dinner . I know things ...... ***** PHEW **** . Thank you and God bless!"

20th June 2006 04:40 PM
jb That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th June 2006 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
The main thing that benefits "the enemy" is our presence there. It gives the insurgency a focal point to recruit new members and a common enemy of which to fight against. When do we let Iraqis stand on their own two feet and see if they are worthy of the gift that was given them? If they fall, it will be bad for our country and the region but how long do our men & women need to be targets while they are getting their act together? Our soldiers are warriors and are not policemen (remember when Republicans used to believe that?). Their job was accomplished once a government was established. Democracy should be earned not forced from the barrel of a gun.

In Vietnam you had the luxury of knowing that if the United States could somehow find a way out ( see : Henry Kissinger & Richard Nixon ) ....NOBODY would DARE go back into that ' Sea of Devastation ' . We do not have that luxury in Iraq and the cost of this war will bankrupt America . Word .

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
20th June 2006 04:41 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
The main thing that benefits "the enemy" is our presence there. It gives the insurgency a focal point to recruit new members and a common enemy of which to fight against. When do we let Iraqis stand on their own two feet and see if they are worthy of the gift that was given them? If they fall, it will be bad for our country and the region but how long do our men & women need to be targets while they are getting their act together? Our soldiers are warriors and are not policemen (remember when Republicans used to believe that?). Their job was accomplished once a government was established. Democracy should be earned not forced from the barrel of a gun.

You evidently haven't read any of my posts except for the parts that insult Dims. Try reading the entire posts & then respond. Otherwise, you're useless & not worth answering. Start now!

edited by Jagger to correct typos!
[Edited by glencar]
20th June 2006 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks .

I have a ' gift ' .
20th June 2006 04:43 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" You're dull these days Joey."
{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that Blue had Pasta last evening for dinner . I know things ...... ***** PHEW **** . Thank you and God bless!"

If it matters, I had yogurt & pretzels at midnight whilst at work. I had a burger & green beans at 3PM. I have an odd schedule. I did just finish a meal of BBQ ribs (yeah baby!) & yes, pasta for a side...
20th June 2006 04:44 PM
Some Guy "He who doesn't take risks, doesn't drink champagne."

-Alexander Lebed
20th June 2006 04:45 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks .

I have a ' gift ' .

Please God, for thy children in Israel, go Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks .

I have a ' gift ' .

Just don't run that gift dry like everything else you do. I like the "gerbil at the mike stand" thing but you're in danger of getting "gere'd" & after getting Oamha'd this year, I don't know howe much more you can take. You know I love you.
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"He who doesn't take risks, doesn't drink champagne."

-Alexander Lebed

" Money Go Forth and All Doors Open " ( Paris Lynn Hilton , 1981 )
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)