ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Special thanks to Angie!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sunday Bloody Sunday by George Bush Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
19th June 2006 06:18 AM
Ronnie Richards Better than U2?

http://www.break.com/movies/sundaybush.html
19th June 2006 11:35 AM
jb Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rove is by far the most brilliant political strategist of all time. Unlike my dems carville and begalia who like selling books and going on TV, Rove liked winning elections....he has forever reshaped the fabric of our society and even if the dems win any house baack-which I doubt)-the Supreme Court is set for the next 30 yrs with the consevative justices..they are truly the "activists" judges that will further promote the conservative agenda and not follow the law....the 4th ammnedment will no longer exist and women better be prepared to fly to NY or San fran for unwanted pregnancies....maybe even france!!!
19th June 2006 12:01 PM
Joey

Worst President EVER !
19th June 2006 04:48 PM
Joey " worse than.... "

19th June 2006 05:17 PM
LadyJane Bono will SUE!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm who is a the bigger twat??

Toss up, imhfo.

LJ.
19th June 2006 05:20 PM
glencar Somebody deserves a raise & it ain't Bush!
19th June 2006 05:20 PM
Joey " Rove liked winning elections.... "

So did Haldeman :

" he has forever reshaped the fabric of our society and even if the dems win any house baack-which I doubt)- "

It will be a DEMOCRATIC Landslide this November

BET THE RANCH

J. " Snuggles " Kins !
19th June 2006 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Somebody deserves a raise & it ain't Bush!

19th June 2006 05:29 PM
glencar The sad sad sad thing is yer party offers up offal every time. Like 2008: Hilly v. McCain. Who ya gonna call?
20th June 2006 02:10 AM
corgi37 "Dick-head Busters"?
20th June 2006 07:50 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

It will be a DEMOCRATIC Landslide this November

BET THE RANCH

{{Sniff}}

20th June 2006 09:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Rove is by far the most brilliant political strategist of all time.

Well...if you want to call guys like Rove and Lee Atwater "political strategists"....I'd call them Dirty Tricks Artists.
20th June 2006 10:07 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well...if you want to call guys like Rove and Lee Atwater "political strategists"....I'd call them Dirty Tricks Artists.

ATWATER PAID DEARLY FOR HIS SINS..REMEMBER RONNIE PLAYING GUITAR WITH THAT ASSHOLE.THE MIND FAIRLY REELS.
[Edited by BILL PERKS]
20th June 2006 10:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

{{Sniff}}

{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that the MaxLugar had Chilean Sea Bass with side of Asparagus for dinner last evening . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

20th June 2006 11:33 AM
{TAP-TAP..TESTING...TESTING}

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm here to announce that the MaxLugar had Chilean Sea Bass with side of Asparagus for dinner last evening . I know things. Thank you and God bless!"

That's just poor man's Maxlugar right there folks...

20th June 2006 11:42 AM
Joey " That's just poor man's Maxlugar right there folks...

"

Charles Nelson Reilly ?!?!?!

Oh , the Humanity !!!!!!!!

Famous Joey's throughout United States History …….

JFK : " Ask NOT what your Joey can do for you ….ask what YOU can do for your Joeykins . "

LBJ : " The enemy has met his Joey in the fields . "

Nixon : " I shall resign the Joey …. Effective at noon tomorrow . "

Ford : " The Joey as far as America is concerned ……is OVER !!!! "

Carter : " A crisis of confidence grips this nation …. Indeed , it is a Joey that has taken over our spirit . "

Reagan : " Mr. Gorbachev …… tear DOWN this Joey !!!! "

Bushie41 : " Read my Lips : NO NEW JOEY !!! "

Clinton : " I did NOT have sexual relations with that Joey ! "

Bushie43 : " An Axis of Joey threatens the world . "

I Thank You for your time today !

I Thank You !!!!!! ... yeeeaaah .. Whoopie !

Jacky Carson

20th June 2006 12:02 PM
Some Guy we got a postin jihad!
20th June 2006 12:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
we got a postin jihad!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.
That's miracle on ice postin'!

YES !!!!
20th June 2006 12:36 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.
That's miracle on ice postin'!

YES !!!!

thats postin from on high!
20th June 2006 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

thats postin from on high!

What Can I say some Guy .......

.....the Man upstairs gave me a gift !!!!!

" The Kid has got real Talent Ronnie ! "

Jacky
20th June 2006 01:59 PM
jb My heart goes out to all those brave men and women who have died serving our country. We can agree to disagree about the merits of going to Iraq, but every time I see the faces of the young men and women-kids, who have died serving our country , it breaks my heart. The story about the 2 soldiers today is barbaric. I just want our kids to come home and stop dying...it's a little too much to bear, atleast for me.
20th June 2006 02:27 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
My heart goes out to all those brave men and women who have died serving our country. We can agree to disagree about the merits of going to Iraq, but every time I see the faces of the young men and women-kids, who have died serving our country , it breaks my heart. The story about the 2 soldiers today is barbaric. I just want our kids to come home and stop dying...it's a little too much to bear, atleast for me.

Truely great postin, I haven't heard about the missing soldiers but my wife called me very concerned about whats happening in North Korea, they have a missle that can reach us and are going to test it and we said its going down if you do.
20th June 2006 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
My heart goes out to all those brave men and women who have died serving our country. We can agree to disagree about the merits of going to Iraq, but every time I see the faces of the young men and women-kids, who have died serving our country , it breaks my heart. The story about the 2 soldiers today is barbaric. I just want our kids to come home and stop dying...it's a little too much to bear, atleast for me.

" The art of Guerrilla Warfare is not to WIN ..... the art of Guerrilla Warfare is to NOT LOSE !!!! " ( Ho Chi Minh , 1963 )

" For every one of yours we kill , you will kill TEN of mine .... but in the end ... it is YOU'S who will tire and WE who shall be Victorious " ( Ho Chi Minh to LBJ , 1964 ) .

" America does not have the stomach for Guerrilla Warfare " ( Ho Chi Minh to LBJ , 1964 )

" I shall not seek ....... and I will NOT ACCEPT .......the nomination of my party .... for another term as your President " ( LBJ to Rocks Off Nation , March 31st , 1968 , after deciding NOT to use nuclear weapons to win the Vietnam War ) .

20th June 2006 03:03 PM

" The art of Guerrilla Warfare is not to WIN ..... the art of Guerrilla Warfare is to NOT LOSE !!!! " ( Ho Chi Minh , 1963 )

" For every one of yours we kill , you will kill TEN of mine .... but in the end ... it is YOU'S who will tire and WE who shall be Victorious " ( Ho Chi Minh to LBJ , 1964 ) .

" America does not have the stomach for Guerrilla Warfare " ( Ho Chi Minh to LBJ , 1964 )

" I shall not seek ....... and I will NOT ACCEPT .......the nomination of my party .... for another term as your President " ( LBJ to Rocks Off Nation , March 31st , 1968 , after deciding NOT to use nuclear weapons to win the Vietnam War ) .

Thank God dems will never get the keys to the country back. They're still fighting against Vietnam. The KEYS: You'll never get 'em. THE KEYS!!!!

20th June 2006 03:21 PM
Joey

" Thank God dems will never get the keys to the country back. They're still fighting against Vietnam. The KEYS: You'll never get 'em. THE KEYS!!!! "

You Republicans should have learned the same lesson .

" Do not go IN there Ronnie ! "

J. " Milhouse " Nixon !
20th June 2006 03:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Thank God dems will never get the keys to the country back. They're still fighting against Vietnam. The KEYS: You'll never get 'em. THE KEYS!!!! "

You Republicans should have learned the same lesson .

" Do not go IN there Ronnie ! "

J. " Milhouse " Nixon !

Joey looks right and posts left.
20th June 2006 03:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Joey looks right and posts left.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0620Iraq20-ON.html

20th June 2006 03:46 PM

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0620Iraq20-ON.html

Yet these deaths have no strategic significance but to hope liberals take over and implement the surrender strategy.

Don't be a useful idiot, and come to your Maxy.
20th June 2006 03:56 PM
glencar Joey, da problem for da Dems is dey stoopit. Dey have received a huge gift dis year yet dey still can't get it togedder. Dey dumb, dem Dems.
20th June 2006 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, da problem for da Dems is dey stoopit. Dey have received a huge gift dis year yet dey still can't get it togedder. Dey dumb, dem Dems.

THE WAR IS LOST !!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)