ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: not as bad as i remembered it Return to archive
22nd June 2006 02:58 AM
stonedinaustralia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahdFmfjnWA&search=keith%20richards

but still ronnie does a lot of stuffing around
22nd June 2006 05:05 AM
stonedinaustralia i always thought it was excellent anyway
22nd June 2006 08:59 AM
Nasty Habits I've always thought it was only bad in relation to how great is SHOULD have been.

I think it truly takes some BIG balls to go out there and throw that performance away like that, though.

Like, the balls of ELVIS.

Bob and Keith have the balls of Elvis.

22nd June 2006 09:35 AM
CraigP That performance is horrid. Plus, Ronnie is a loser if he's that fucked up to walk off of Dylan's stage to do a line. Scumbag...
22nd June 2006 09:43 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Bob and Keith have the balls of Elvis.

<................
bigger than the balls in this guy's mouth

amen my brother nasty

tap...tap...is this thing on??

i had a curry for dinner!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
22nd June 2006 09:57 AM
FPM C10
quote:
CraigP wrote:
That performance is horrid. Plus, Ronnie is a loser if he's that fucked up to walk off of Dylan's stage to do a line. Scumbag...

I did not know he did that!

I never thought it was all that bad...I love "Hollis Brown"...I always just wondered why Keith & Woody were there to begin with. Bob would've been better by himself.

All three of those guys have been involved in MUCH larger train wrecks.

22nd June 2006 09:57 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
I've always thought it was only bad in relation to how great is SHOULD have been.

as usual...selah
22nd June 2006 10:07 AM
Joey

Hello S.I.A.

22nd June 2006 10:17 AM
stonedinaustralia hey joey!!

victory in '06...the year of the (p)dog!!

but it aint no pug...not by a long stretch...it's big and it's got teeth...

i am loving the board

and you??
22nd June 2006 10:21 AM
Joey
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

i am loving the board

and you??

Frig YEAH !!!!!!!

I love this board ---- By the way , did I mention to you that THE WHO will be returning to my fair city for the first time in forty years ?! ( see : THE ROLLING STONES )

Word !

Official Announcement soon : www.pollstar.com

www.QWESTCENTER.com

Look for THE WHO in Australia AGAIN in 2007 .

JACKY !
22nd June 2006 12:14 PM
justforyou
quote:
CraigP wrote:
That performance is horrid. Plus, Ronnie is a loser if he's that fucked up to walk off of Dylan's stage to do a line. Scumbag...

Performance is saved by Dylan's singing. Are you sure Ronnie leaves the stage for drugs ? He swaps guitars with Bob and returns to strum an unhearable guitar again. No lead lines...
(the swap enables Keith to be audible for a little while).
22nd June 2006 04:34 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
justforyou wrote:

Performance is saved by Dylan's singing. Are you sure Ronnie leaves the stage for drugs ? He swaps guitars with Bob and returns to strum an unhearable guitar again. No lead lines...
(the swap enables Keith to be audible for a little while).

DYLAN BUSTED A STRING,WOODY GAVE HIM HIS, AND WENT TO FETCH ANOTHER.

"I'M GOIN TO GET ME LINE BOB", INDEED.
22nd June 2006 08:07 PM
quackenbush It would have been better had it just been Bob and Keith. Ronnie looked uncomfortable from the start and he was very distracting.
22nd June 2006 08:13 PM
glencar Bob's singing is what's so bad. And I'm not a Dylan-basher by any means...
22nd June 2006 10:04 PM
Soldatti Awful, they were so bad there.
23rd June 2006 05:41 AM
sssoul >> Dylan busted a string, Woody gave him his [guitar], and went to fetch another. <<

yep - thanks for pointing that out. good that someone's paying attention! Woody's graceful spirit was showing as usual, and as usual some folks are too preoccupied with cartoonish fantasies to notice what's actually happening.

[Edited by sssoul]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)