ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Unreleased STONES pro-shot shows Return to archive
21st June 2006 02:58 PM
Vinyl kills A unreleased pro-shot show from KISS 1977 just surfaced (it's on dime) and it got me thinking. Will we ever be so lucky to have some STONES stuff surface in the near future?
21st June 2006 03:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
A unreleased pro-shot show from KISS 1977 just surfaced (it's on dime) and it got me thinking. Will we ever be so lucky to have some STONES stuff surface in the near future?

There are SEVERAL unreleased pro shot stones videos out there in the trading circles:

Atlantic City 1989
Montreal 1989
Palais Royale 2002
Chicago 1997

and about 50 others.
21st June 2006 03:07 PM
Vinyl kills Any 60', 70's, early 80's stuff?
21st June 2006 03:23 PM
erikjjf LA 1975
Paris 1976
Knebworth 1976
Seattle 1981
Houston 1981
Hampton 1981
Tokyo 1990
Barcelona 1990
Oakland 1994
San Diego 1994
Rio 1995
Tokyo 1995
Rio 1998
Chorzow 1998
Bremen 1998
...and many more...
21st June 2006 03:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
Any 60', 70's, early 80's stuff?

71 marque
Ladies and Gentleman (1972)
Ed Sullivan Shows (60's)
several 1960's tv appearances

there are literally dozens and dozens out there. I recommend if you are looking for something, start a post as to what you are looking for, along with a way to contact you for your trading list. I am sure there are several great members of this board who would be happy to trade with you.
21st June 2006 03:27 PM
Saint Sway inspired by todays video header, I have been on a trading frenzy all-day.

I hope to acquire all the videos of Micks 80s solo footage and store it in trunk and bury it at sea.
21st June 2006 03:29 PM
Some Guy i wish I had a cd of Handsome Girls.
21st June 2006 03:29 PM
Vinyl kills I'm definately aware of all the stuff out on the trading circuit and have tons of 'em.

I was referring to stuff none of us have seen. Do you think they have mega shows just lying in their vaults?
21st June 2006 03:30 PM
Egbert
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I hope to acquire all the videos of Micks 80s solo footage and store it in trunk and bury it at sea.

What did the sea ever do to you to deserve such treatment?

[Edited by Egbert]
21st June 2006 03:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Vinyl kills wrote:
I'm definately aware of all the stuff out on the trading circuit and have tons of 'em.

I was referring to stuff none of us have seen. Do you think they have mega shows just lying in their vaults?

I am sure there are plenty of pro shots available as each show is recorded. Note: a large number of 1981 soundboards were introduced into the trading ring in the last couple of years. I suspect it will be many years, as Mick and Keith may be planning to release some of this stuff when they are done performing live.
21st June 2006 04:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am sure there are plenty of pro shots available as each show is recorded. I suspect it will be many years, as Mick and Keith may be planning to release some of this stuff when they are done performing live.

they did a great job with Rarities!!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st June 2006 04:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

they did a great job with Rarities!!
[Edited by Saint Sway]

many fans had been waiting years for a suitable version of Mannish Boy from El Mocambo to be remastered. The magic that was missing on Love You Live and Sucking in the Seventies was recaptured on Rarities!
21st June 2006 04:21 PM
MRD8 About four years ago I saw two unreleased songs each from these proshot video's:
Brixton Academy '95
Paradiso '95
San Jose '99
Shepherd's Bush '99
the guy worked for the company that does the Jumbotron screens for the Stones since '89...he wanted $2000 for each show and I couldn't sell/trade them...it was too rich for my blood!
21st June 2006 05:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
About four years ago I saw two unreleased songs each from these proshot video's:
Brixton Academy '95
Paradiso '95
San Jose '99
Shepherd's Bush '99
the guy worked for the company that does the Jumbotron screens for the Stones since '89...he wanted $2000 for each show and I couldn't sell/trade them...it was too rich for my blood!

wow

well, they definitely filmed the final No Security shows in San Jose - presumably for home video/DVD purposes. I think Jagger even mentioned something about it to the audience at the time. Nothing ever came of it though

Paradiso (x2?) and Brixton were obviously filmed for the 'Stripped' TV special. As was Paris Olympia of course. The 2nd Paradiso show was relayed by close-circuit free of charge to thousands of people in the park nearby, so it definitely exists as a pro shot (although the circulating copies come from an 'audience' film taken from the big screen in the park). I've heard of a Brixton pro-shot too, but have never seen it circulated. Maybe that one wil show up if some fan-friendly soul chooses to 'liberate' it.

I'd personally love a pro shot of Shepherds bush as I was there!

There IS however a pro shot in existence (but not in circulation) of the Edinburgh Playhouse theatre show from 1982. I know the guy who circulated the low-gen audio copy of this and he knew someone at the theatre who personally showed him a pro shot video of it
[Edited by Gazza]
21st June 2006 11:32 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown One RS trading site in case you have not heard this:

[email protected]

If you have heard of this before, sorry.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)