ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2nd Amsterdam show officially cancelled... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
22nd June 2006 12:01 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Yeah, but there WERE those shows Ringo didn't show up for.

I've seen plenty of Stones shows with Ronnie and/or Keef not showing up either...
22nd June 2006 12:12 PM
charlotte that's postin Angie!!
22nd June 2006 12:31 PM
jostorm HA! That's nothin'!!!!
I saw their concert in Madrid, where none of the 4 showed up!
22nd June 2006 01:33 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jostorm wrote:
HA! That's nothin'!!!!
I saw their concert in Madrid, where none of the 4 showed up!

Means totally nothing.
I was in Brussels. No Stones, no bernard, lisa, chaplin, chuck, kent, tim and no bobby.

Even the audience didn't show up!
22nd June 2006 02:02 PM
Gazza yeah - but despite that, how was it?

bet it 'rawked', man!
22nd June 2006 02:14 PM
jostorm ...as you ask, Gazza........

It was quite honestly a party. And I somehow went totally stoned to the museum and to the Botanical Gardens, and it was amazing....As usual, I was wined and dined by my nephew and his girlfriend. There's no city like Madrid to eat and have fun at any hour of the day.
Plus: now I know what Picasso smoked to paint those strange noses and weird cubic perspectives...
Oh, and I lost the plane back to England.
Massive traffic jam.
So I had to fork out for another flight the next day...
And I get to the airport, check in and the customs policeman says : your passport has expired, Mam, you can't fly out of Spain.
To cut the story short: I'd taken the wrong passport out of the drawer, expired in 2000, and I actually illegally smuggled myself out through another passport control.
So, I've ticked two off recently from my long list of things to do before I hit 50:
Go to see The Who.
And fly in and out of Spain with an expired passport.

I'm really glad I went to Spain despite the Stones fucking up.

How about everyone else?
22nd June 2006 02:17 PM
jostorm Pussycat: So, how was it in Brussels ?
22nd June 2006 07:28 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Pussycat: So, how was it in Brussels ?

The 'bonbons' were delicious!!!
22nd June 2006 08:27 PM
glencar The Stones have been "ripping us off" since at least 1997. Big deal. I can live with that. You get enough joy out of it to get over it rather easily. At least I do. This time it's different. The lack of change in set lists. The silly T-shirts. The lack of arena shows. The last minute change-ups I can accept as they are old men with various ailments. But it's the underlying sense of "grab the monet" that irks. IRKS!
23rd June 2006 07:50 AM
christijanus
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

ik niet snap?

Ik ook niet, klonk me wel leuk in de oren
23rd June 2006 08:34 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
christijanus wrote:
Ik ook niet, klonk me wel leuk in de oren

inderdaad
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)