ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill Wyman pics of Rolling Stones @ SFAE Return to archive
20th June 2006 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.sfae.com/index.php?action=gallery&status=show_artist&ID=76
21st June 2006 03:45 AM
Hannalee That one of Woody and Leah's adorable (whether Leah thinks so, though, is a different matter)
21st June 2006 06:20 PM
Gimme Shelter Cool pics
21st June 2006 06:32 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Cool pics

better than cool. They're excellent. He's no hack. Much better than most of the Stones stuff you see in galleries.

I wonder how he shot the one of Mick performing onstage??

his Chagal book is nice too. Cant believe they were neighbors, neighbors, neighbors.
21st June 2006 09:55 PM
Soldatti Keith boxing is very funny.
21st June 2006 10:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Nice pics from Bill....Pattie Boyd's are pretty cool too.
21st June 2006 10:05 PM
corgi37 Keith boxing is fucking unreal. Man, he looks so UN-frightening. Jagger holding a Bud too!

The on-stage pic is unreal. What was he doing? Maybe Keith was playing bass? Maybe it was during intro's? Rather odd thing to do though. Where was his camera? Did some one pass it to him? Was it sitting on his amp/monitor?

But above all...why wasnt his camera confiscated! He knows the rules. No camers or recording equipment.
22nd June 2006 07:19 AM
Maxlugar Say what you want about Jerry now but that pic of her with the cigarette shows just how beautiful and unique this woman was. I happen to think she's still hot, I only say this for the detractors. This pic looks to be around when Mick first met her and one could not blame him for being smitten.

I suspect the pic with Mick on stage was during a rehersal or a promo video. Or maybe even on the way up to the stage just before a show. No way Bill starts taking pics during a show.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)