ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More on POTC: Is Keith Richards Back On? Return to archive
18th June 2006 07:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels More on POTC: Is Keith Richards Back On?
cinematical.com

Jun 18th 2006 11:05AM by Erik Davis
Filed under: Action & Adventure, Disney, RumorMonger, DIY/Filmmaking, Movie Marketing, Remakes and Sequels

A few new bits of info have hit the net regarding the third and final installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Not much has been said about Captain Jack's last trip (well, we tried, but Disney made us remove the news) and so any small bit of tasty goodness is worth reporting. According to Jim Hill via his website, the man has gotten his hands on the plot summaries for four of Disney's highly anticipated films due out in 2007. Along with POTC part 3, he dishes the dirt on Meet the Robinsons, Ratatouille and Enchanted.

With a working title of Pirates the Caribbean: At World's End, the plot description does seem a bit vague, but still manages to give up a couple spoilers, depending on how much you know and how hard you look for them. As expected from the title, look for sh*t to hit the fan as our favorite characters collide in some sort of climactic battle, while navigating their way through treachery and betrayal. The actual description isn't too far off from the one I just gave you, but feel free to check it out for yourself.

However, one small tidbit did surface out of the mouth of Tom Hollander, who will be playing the role of Lord Cutler Beckett in Dead Man's Chest. According to the actor, Keith Richards will indeed be making a cameo appearance in World's End, most likely as Captain Jack's father. Previous rumors had him possibly playing a role in Dead Man's Chest, but due to conflicts with that whole Stones thing, the casting remained up in the air. Hopefully it's true this time -- I know my fingers are crossed.

18th June 2006 07:52 PM
glencar My fingers are clenched.
18th June 2006 08:34 PM
StickyFishFingers Didn't POTC3 get made at the same time as the 2nd instalment? I was under the impression that it was a 'given' that Keith was indeed appearing in the 3rd movie and had already filmed his bit for the movie.
20th June 2006 02:34 AM
corgi37 There's been so much bullshit about this, that i have lost interest. Its a tiny little cameo for fuck sake, and the dramas have been going on for nearly 3 years. Will he? Wont he? Is he? Isnt he? Did he? Didnt he?

Then again, maybe the non-confirmation is a ploy to surprise and delight those who see POTC3. All the oldies going "That looks like..." and all the youngies going "Who the hell is that old geezer and why do some people care?"
20th June 2006 02:42 AM
FotiniD Personally, I can't wait - and I've been feeling like this since day one that it was announced Keith might take part in it.

Just think of Richards in pirate gear on the big screen It's gonna be great!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)