ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: beacon theater show and aerosmith opening? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th June 2006 02:11 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
martha, i can't believe i ever argued with you about politics. you are superb...

Argue? When did we ever argue my dear? :-)

I'm ready to hit the ladies room whenever you are. :-)
16th June 2006 02:15 PM
jb Thanks martha...I am suffering from a lot of issues...Ireally do have ALS symtoms(muscle twitching. cramping, etc, but nuero says benign,...I feel like I am obsessed with dying and that I will not live to see my kids grow up....I am realy am serioulsy surprised that I am (imo) such a good lawyer,....I guess I pour my anxiety into it....I wish I would just feel well,,but I never will.........I try to give my kids everything I never had,....but I am afraid that I will die and they will suffer..atleast I have taken care of them financially...my dad died with nothing, and my mom,sister and I, lived in a 1 bedroom tenement in brooklyn...but I know others have had it worse and I made it to an extent..but honestly, the $$$ does not mean as much as one might think,...
[Edited by jb]
16th June 2006 02:24 PM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks martha...I am suffering from a lot of issues...Ireally do have ALS symtoms(muscle twitching. cramping, etc, but nuero says benign,...I feel like I am obsessed with dying and that I will not live to see my kids grow up....I am realy am serioulsy surprised that I am (imo) such a good lawyer,....I guess I pour my anxiety into it....I wish I would just feel well,,but I never will.........I try to give my kids everything I never had,....but I am afraid that I will die and they will suffer..atleast I have taken care of them financially...my dad died with nothing, and my mom,sister and I, lived in a 1 bedroom tenement in brooklyn...but I know others have had it worse and I made it to an extent..but honestly, the $$$ does not mean as much as one might think,...
[Edited by jb]

You have major STRESS going on jb...I can relate to the symptoms you have. My neck NEVER stops hurting...especially on the right side. I have nausea almost everyday (tea works wonders without it I would have shriveled away by now) and lately have had dizziness...still acclimating. I fear dying as well, expecially since my Dad fell over dead last Nov. It humbles one to their own mortality when a loved one passes. Facing my mortality is not easy...I get very anxious about the inevitable. Praying helps as does listening to great music...having fun with friends, laughing as much as possible and getting lots of SLEEP! Oh..and of course I keep myself FULLY hydrated! :-)

I'm sending you hugs and love.....now be good to yourself.

Oh, If you have a hot tub...USE it!

xxoo,
MarthaMellencamp
16th June 2006 02:29 PM
jb I find pain medications help a little bit..but they are very addictive....I take the ones without tylenol so my liver doesn't go....problem is you need more and more....I hope if I die, I just fall asleep...I know oit sounds funny, but I told my wife(a saint if ever there was one) to please comb my hair in the casket(even though Jews don't have open coffins) and to bury me with pictures of my family, my mom, my dog, and some taylor-era boots). She hates when I talk that way and has threatened to divorce me if I ever talk like that in front of the kids..she will not tolerate my sickness effecting the kids!!!!
16th June 2006 02:33 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks martha...I am suffering from a lot of issues...Ireally do have ALS symtoms(muscle twitching. cramping, etc, but nuero says benign,...I feel like I am obsessed with dying and that I will not live to see my kids grow up....

I am also obsessed with death. I read the obituaries every day. I plan on taking my liquid children with me when that day comes.
16th June 2006 02:36 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

I am also obsessed with death. I read the obituaries every day. I plan on taking my liquid children with me when that day comes.

It's very hard to live when you are afraid of dying...I have everything some may want, but very little happiness....I wish you well!!!!!
16th June 2006 02:39 PM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
jb wrote:

I wish I had a dad...he died when I was 4 and I discovered his lifeless body in the tub as he had a massive heartattack at 42........I tried to open his eyelids, as I though he was sleeping....I kissed him, and then cried for my Mom and sister(she overdosed on drugs at 16).....My childhood was still good, but I was always ashamed I did not have a dad....

I'm truly sorry that happened to you

16th June 2006 02:40 PM
jb
quote:
Dead_Flowers wrote:

I'm truly sorry that happened to you

Thanks....you are a fine edition to the board. Remember, it's a bit crazy here, so take everything in stride.
16th June 2006 02:41 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
It's very hard to live when you are afraid of dying...I have everything some may want, but very little happiness....I wish you well!!!!!

I am not afraid. I am ready to go at any time. Its all part of the package. For the most part I am pretty happy though other than music related stuff, I have almost nothing in the way of material possessions. No house, no car, wife, kids etc. As long as I can listen to rock music in the comfort of my home, I am set. Thats all I really need aside from the occassional cartoon or horror movie.
16th June 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:

I am not afraid. I am ready to go at any time. Its all part of the package. For the most part I am pretty happy though other than music related stuff, I have almost nothing in the way of material possessions. No house, no car, wife, kids etc. As long as I can listen to rock music in the comfort of my home, I am set. Thats all I really need aside from the occassional cartoon or horror movie.

That's cool....keep on rocking in the free world!!!!
16th June 2006 03:05 PM
FPM C10 How did this thread get so morbid?

I occasionally think I'm fixin' to die, but I went and had a physical (first one in a decade) and the only thing they could find was slightly elevated cholesterol. I'm embarrassingly healthy.

JB, may I suggest a handsomely upholstered casket with bosendorfer speakers built into the headliner and a copy of Brussels Affair on endless repeat?

Martha, will you please IM me your new address? TIA!
16th June 2006 03:06 PM
glencar yes, the image of john kerry hangs over this thread creating morbidity. let's spark it up, babies.
16th June 2006 03:23 PM
Martha
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
How did this thread get so morbid?

I occasionally think I'm fixin' to die, but I went and had a physical (first one in a decade) and the only thing they could find was slightly elevated cholesterol. I'm embarrassingly healthy.

JB, may I suggest a handsomely upholstered casket with bosendorfer speakers built into the headliner and a copy of Brussels Affair on endless repeat?

Martha, will you please IM me your new address? TIA!

LOL ...sorry about the morbidity. Guess life comes up when you talk on a board that worships a group that digs the blues! :-)

Carter knew the blues.

I am PM'mmmmmin' You Now!

:-)

16th June 2006 03:31 PM
Dan
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
How

Too bad he isn't a KISS fan - he could buy a KISS casket. I am surprised the Stones haven't jumped on that idea especially since their fan base is a little closer to needing one than the KISS fan base.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)