ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NBA championship - Mavericks vs. Heat (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
21st June 2006 12:41 PM
sirmoonie There will be no repeat, unless the Heat make some major acquisitions. The Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Pistons could all take the Heat right now. The fact that they didn't is credit to the Heat's ability to hang tough and scratch out wins. And to Dwayne Wade. Fuck! I hadn't really been watching for some reason, what a incredible athlete that man is. Even that free throw shot is fluid perfection.

Jesus fucking Christ, what do we do until Spetember when footbal starts? I guess we have some World Cup for a bit, but otherwise another debiffed of sport. It looks like it will be the Summer of Drinking once again. Cheers, my hoops-loving brethern, for it is you who keep this place from going commie.
21st June 2006 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
There will be no repeat, unless the Heat make some major acquisitions. The Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Pistons could all take the Heat right now. The fact that they didn't is credit to the Heat's ability to hang tough and scratch out wins. And to Dwayne Wade. Fuck! I hadn't really been watching for some reason, what a incredible athlete that man is. Even that free throw shot is fluid perfection.

Jesus fucking Christ, what do we do until Spetember when footbal starts? I guess we have some World Cup for a bit, but otherwise another debiffed of sport. It looks like it will be the Summer of Drinking once again. Cheers, my hoops-loving brethern, for it is you who keep this place from going commie.

Shaq is still great...he caused 2-3 men to be on him, thus, freeingup wade. Off course he is old and not the same player, but I'll take him in the east over any other center. Wade, a treasure we have known for 3 years down here, sparkled on the big stage. The great german Nitwiski(sic), simply refused to go to the hole after the elbow he received in game 1 by Shaq....I don't care about what Hubie Brown or any of the other analysts predicted, we won the world championship and should be allowed to enjoy this moment. Thank you Micky Arrison(son of late Carnival Cruise founder/Israeli citizen Ted Arrsison ) nd Pat Riley for making dreams come true. see Pug and I.
21st June 2006 01:16 PM
Some Guy jb what was that post you used to do about your afflictions- flank pain, IBS or some thing?
21st June 2006 01:18 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb what was that post you used to do about your afflictions- flank pain, IBS or some thing?

http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/faqgeneral.htm

(plus Flank pain)
21st June 2006 01:21 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.nextination.com/aboutbfs/faqgeneral.htm

(plus Flank pain)

can you repost it, a friend of mine who is fighting cancer emailed me somthing like that and I might be able to help him get a chuckle if I can word it right. Thanks (not to diminish your symptoms).
21st June 2006 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

can you repost it, a friend of mine who is fighting cancer emailed me somthing like that and I might be able to help him get a chuckle if I can word it right. Thanks (not to diminish your symptoms).

Joey/Pug have the bizarro JB thing...I don't . I'll ask them. prays to your friend.
21st June 2006 01:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Joey/Pug have the bizarro JB thing...I don't . I'll ask them. prays to your friend.

thanks Amigo, hopefully you will be greeted in Atlanta.
21st June 2006 01:34 PM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
There will be no repeat, unless the Heat make some major acquisitions. The Mavs, Spurs, Suns, and Pistons could all take the Heat right now. The fact that they didn't is credit to the Heat's ability to hang tough and scratch out wins. And to Dwayne Wade. Fuck! I hadn't really been watching for some reason, what a incredible athlete that man is. Even that free throw shot is fluid perfection.

nfl training camps open next month...
21st June 2006 01:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

thanks Amigo, hopefully you will be greeted in Atlanta.

This has led me to the statement that I shall not travel outside of Miami for a show this tour. I cannot bring myself to sit in half empty arenas. For those of you who are flying across the country to see the stones, there will be one less person sitting in the Gold Club rooms in airports, and one more first class seat available. If I do catch one show outside of Florida, it will only be as a gesture of friendship to those who do not judge.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia;
21st June 2006 01:35 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This has led me to the statement that I shall not travel outside of Miami for a show this tour. I cannot bring myself to sit in half empty arenas. For those of you who are flying across the country to see the stones, there will be one less person sitting in the Gold Club rooms in airports, and one more first class seat available. If I do catch one show outside of Florida, it will only be as a gesture of friendship to those who do not judge.

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment. My staff of physicians has recently informed me that my prostate is in fine shape, small and smooth, but I fear they have not performed an adequate amount of tests to confirm their diagnosis. Combine this with my fear of ALS, obsessive compulsive behavior, and heightened level of paranoia;

God bless you, I am emailing my friend now. Thanks you guys!!
Bizarro jb jams... I miss that cat.
[Edited by Some Guy]
21st June 2006 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb what was that post you used to do about your afflictions- flank pain, IBS or some thing?

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
21st June 2006 02:48 PM
jb http://bathroomjokes.com/fart/sound.htm
21st June 2006 02:48 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

beer me.
21st June 2006 03:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels A SLAM DUNK FOR ABC'S NBA TELECASTS

The big ratings winner last week was the NBA Finals, whose audience soared 12 percent from last year. Not only did ABC's coverage of Sunday's Game 5 between the Miami Heat and the Dallas Mavericks tie for first place (with CBS's CSI: Miami), the next two positions on the ratings list were taken by Tuesday's and Thursday's games. Nevertheless, CBS finished on top overall, with an average 5.6 rating and a 10 share. ABC followed with a 4.5/8. Fox took third place with a 3.9/7, edging out NBC with a 3.4/6.
The top ten shows of the week according to Nielsen Research:
1. CSI: Miami, CBS, 9.1/15; 1. NBA Finals (Sunday) 9.1/17; 3. NBA Finals (Tuesday), ABC, 8.0/14; 4. NBA Finals (Thursday), ABC, 7.8/14; 5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS, 7.7/13; 5. Without a Trace, CBS, 7.7/13; 7. Law and Order: SVU, NBC, 6.8/11; 8. So You Think Can Dance (Wednesday), Fox, 6.6/12; 8. Two and a Half Men, CBS, 6.6/11; 10. CBS Sunday Movie: What Women Want, CBS, 6.4/11.

21/06/2006
contactmusic.com

22nd June 2006 01:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Shaq is still great...he caused 2-3 men to be on him, thus, freeingup wade. Off course he is old and not the same player, but I'll take him in the east over any other center. Wade, a treasure we have known for 3 years down here, sparkled on the big stage. The great german Nitwiski(sic), simply refused to go to the hole after the elbow he received in game 1 by Shaq....I don't care about what Hubie Brown or any of the other analysts predicted, we won the world championship and should be allowed to enjoy this moment. Thank you Micky Arrison(son of late Carnival Cruise founder/Israeli citizen Ted Arrsison ) nd Pat Riley for making dreams come true. see Pug and I.

There is no fucking doubt that the Heat did what they needed to do. They proved many people, including myself, very wrong.
22nd June 2006 02:20 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

There is no fucking doubt that the Heat did what they needed to do. They proved many people, including myself, very wrong.

qfmft
(quoted for motherf*ckin truth)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)