ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1981 TFC
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NBA championship - Mavericks vs. Heat (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
16th June 2006 11:42 AM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Stackhouse is a douchebag.

But unlike Posey, he will not be suspended as the NBA always hated Riley.....he tried to take out our super-star and it was a disgrace !!!!
16th June 2006 11:44 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:

But unlike Posey, he will not be suspended as the NBA always hated Riley.....he tried to take out our super-star and it was a disgrace !!!!

There was some banging in that game. I have no problem with the foul. It was called fragrant as it should of been and no suspention is warranted.
16th June 2006 11:46 AM
Nellcote JB, hello, show me where any NBA team has one more than the Celts?
Please count the flags when you are next at the Gahden.
Additionally, while Shaq is good, he is not great.
Bill Russell is great.

[Edited by Nellcote]
16th June 2006 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, hello, show me where any NBA team has one more than the Celts?
Please count the flags when you are next at the Gahden.
Additionally, while Shaq is good, he is not great.
Bill Russell is great.

[Edited by Nellcote]

The Celtics unquestionably have had the greatest NBA franchise over the past 47 yrs....and off course, Bill Russell, is the greatest champion of all times. Please note, Nelly, that Russell recently said that after Shaq's 4th year , he didn;'t need to see anymor to place him on the greatest 50 players of all time list. Be fair-shaq is great and has been a real positivr influence compared to some of the punk asses in the NBA...I will return to the Garden if the Stones return...didn't we get Memory Motel at one show?

[Edited by jb]
16th June 2006 12:54 PM
sirmoonie The free throws kill it for Shaq - major part of his game as center and ten years plus in, he still has not rememdied a basketball fundamental. Freakin' Ann Coulter fans can shoot better from the stripe than Shaq.

Ulimately he goes down as the basketball equivalent of a Mark McQuire or Dave Kingman type, in my ubiquitiously correct opinion.
16th June 2006 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The free throws kill it for Shaq - major part of his game as center and ten years plus in, he still has not rememdied a basketball fundamental. Freakin' Ann Coulter fans can shoot better from the stripe than Shaq.

Ulimately he goes down as the basketball equivalent of a Mark McQuire or Dave Kingman type, in my ubiquitiously correct opinion.

Surprided at your assessment Moonie..the guy has 3 rings, been to six titles, and is third in all time NBA final scoring. The guy, for most of his career, has not had to rely on foul shots to average 20 plus a night...it takes nothing from his dominance over the past decade. Three teams, three Final appearences..he obvioulsy makes people around him better. Plus, he has character and wants to be a law enforcement officer after retiring...he is a sure Hall Of Famer-what's not to like(O.K.-Shazam was not that good, but the kids liked it!!!).
16th June 2006 01:48 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The free throws kill it for Shaq - major part of his game as center and ten years plus in, he still has not rememdied a basketball fundamental. Freakin' Ann Coulter fans can shoot better from the stripe than Shaq.

nation time postin.
16th June 2006 01:53 PM
jb I respect Moonie(I disagree with him on some other stuff ), but he is smart and knows Shaq is one of the best ....you can't judge him by missed free-throws....bottom line, we tied it up and have a shot@@@@
16th June 2006 03:02 PM
Some Guy I dislike that owner of Dallas for some reason.
16th June 2006 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I dislike that owner of Dallas for some reason.

His hair is weird..but he is fun!!!
16th June 2006 03:04 PM
Some Guy Shaq makes dreams come true, unlike pug.
16th June 2006 03:13 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Shaq makes dreams come true, unlike pug.

I miss Pug............
16th June 2006 03:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

I miss Pug............

me too........
16th June 2006 06:33 PM
mac_daddy clank is a leading scorer because he is selfish and doesnt pass...

his work ethic sucks...

he is immature...

jor-el is superman's father, but i bet clank cant even spell that (fictional as it is)

time will tell - but if clank doesnt pull through with the heat now, i think the window of opportunity will close for good...

and ya'know, as much as i like riley, and as impressed as i am with wade, for alonzo, clank and the glove to back themselves into another ring is WEAK. none of them deserve it...

as much as i think they played dirty ball, and cried alot ta'boot, i kinda hoped the suns would win this year, so that their run and gun offense would be duplicated... and that is fun and exciting to watch...

finally, re: the stackhouse foul - again, clank is such a crybaby. and he throws elbows and hips, and f*cking moving picks, ALL THE TIME. and then when he gets a hard one he makes out like he was the victim...

not sure about the nba not liking riley - i dont see that at all. in fact, he is one of the marquee coaches in this league, and he absolutely deserves it. riley is a winner - he always has been. i just hope he doesnt win this year...

oh, and mark cuban is tool, too.
16th June 2006 06:47 PM
Some Guy Clank- thats cute.
16th June 2006 10:51 PM
chevysales
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
clank is a leading scorer because he is selfish and doesnt pass...

his work ethic sucks...

he is immature...

jor-el is superman's father, but i bet clank cant even spell that (fictional as it is)

time will tell - but if clank doesnt pull through with the heat now, i think the window of opportunity will close for good...

and ya'know, as much as i like riley, and as impressed as i am with wade, for alonzo, clank and the glove to back themselves into another ring is WEAK. none of them deserve it...

as much as i think they played dirty ball, and cried alot ta'boot, i kinda hoped the suns would win this year, so that their run and gun offense would be duplicated... and that is fun and exciting to watch...

finally, re: the stackhouse foul - again, clank is such a crybaby. and he throws elbows and hips, and f*cking moving picks, ALL THE TIME. and then when he gets a hard one he makes out like he was the victim...

not sure about the nba not liking riley - i dont see that at all. in fact, he is one of the marquee coaches in this league, and he absolutely deserves it. riley is a winner - he always has been. i just hope he doesnt win this year...

oh, and mark cuban is tool, too.

what did you watch?
shaq made no big thing out of it at all and tapped hands with stack a few minutes later... along with the fact in an interview after game shaq said hey it's all part of the game.

you sound like a lakers fan that's pissed he lost shaq and your team has been on a decline ever since. so glad jerrty buss took kobe's side in the ego battle... worked out great for miami.
17th June 2006 08:46 AM
mac_daddy geez, chevy...

do you really think i am jealous..? i must be, i mean miami, fla! what's not to like..? the climate, with it's storms and humidity..? sports teams that rarely make the playoffs, and never win the big one, except in baseball, institutions of higher learning like u of miami, all of the classy nouveaux riche folks in south beach (i REALLY miss all those transplants from soCal), and progressive politicians like jeb bush. i mean, what was i thinking? fla is paradise. and the sports teams are the finest in the land. and marino isnt a big choker, who had plenty of opportunities to sack up and win - he was a victim of poor circumstance, for his entire career. and the heat, well, the heat very well might win this year; hopefully the negative karma that clank and the oven mitt bring with them will bite the team in the a$$, but maybe not. but how you folks cannot see through clank-fu's bs is remarkable to me - many of the pro shaq voices in this thread seem to be from intelligent folks. so why are you blasting my comments as jealousy fueled..? and laker obsessed..? not once did i mention kobe. i did mention lamar, but as he was part of the trade, he is a relevant topic... clank is an a$$, he will prove it to you in time. and you know what - throwing some money at orphans at xmas time doesnt mean you care about the kids. it means you care about your public image (dont think clank isnt using every penny as a tax write-off). and as for being a cop, puhleez! the guy is a reserve that shows up for photo-ops a couple of times a year. so he is a poseur. and tell me, what is so admirable about being a cop, anyway..? as for the scandals, i agree, he handles his business in a discreet manner (kobe got the dog and pony show, but i still have yet to see anything that tells me he did anything illegal, unless you are one of those who thinks the duke lacrosse players are all guilty, too); but just because clank is discreet doesnt mean he is righteous - i saw him out in los angeles all the time, and while he isnt as much of a dog as say, cuba gooding jr., jaime foxx, and now jeremy piven, dont think shaq is above grabbing some a$$. however when the character issue is brought up by someone who openly brags about infidelity, integrity probably isnt much of a concern...

i am glad you are happy with clank-fu down there in miami. keep him. enjoy him. pay him millions. we dont miss him one bit here in soCal. but since you went there, regardless of the outcome of this year, the lakers with kobe and without clank WILL win more championships than the heat with clank. a long term bet, i know, but one i would happily take...

edited for spelling
[Edited by mac_daddy]
17th June 2006 11:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels The only truly great basketball player is Wilt Chamberlain. And that's not necessarily because of his basketball either.....it's because of all the chicks he scored.
17th June 2006 11:21 AM
Ten Thousand Motels [Not sure of the date on this article]

Sexual claim transformed perception of Wilt
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- The claim was so shocking as to be unbelievable: Wilt Chamberlain said he had sex with 20,000 women. The revelation made him fodder for comedians and turned the NBA Hall of Famer into a reference for sexual braggadocio.

Chamberlain died Tuesday at 63. He had a history of heart problems, and a fire department spokesman said there were signs that Chamberlain might have had a heart attack.

In his 1991 biography "A View From Above," Chamberlain devoted an entire chapter to sex. He said that if he had to count his sexual encounters, he would be closing in on 20,000 women.

"Yes, that's correct, twenty thousand different ladies," he wrote. "At my age, that equals out to having sex with 1.2 women a day, every day since I was fifteen years old."

The reaction was swift and severe.

Chamberlain jokes abounded. But he also became a lightning rod for those disgusted by his promiscuity.

Arthur Ashe harshly criticized Chamberlain and Magic Johnson, the former Los Angeles Lakers star who announced that he had contracted the AIDS virus months after Chamberlain's revelation.

In his 1993 memoir, Ashe said he didn't believe Chamberlain's claim.

"I felt more pity than sorrow for Wilt as his macho accounting backfired on him in the form of a wave of public criticism," Ashe wrote in "Days of Grace."

The behavior of Chamberlain and Johnson produced "a certain amount of racial embarrassment," Ashe wrote.

"African Americans have spent decades denying that we are sexual primitives by nature, as racists have argued since the days of slavery," Ashe wrote. "These two college-trained black men of international fame and immense personal wealth do their best to reinforce the stereotype."

Johnson has said he believes he got the AIDS virus by having unprotected sex with a woman who was infected.

"Before I was married, I truly lived the bachelor's life," he said. "I'm no Wilt Chamberlain, but as I traveled around NBA cities, I was never at a loss for female companionship."

Chamberlain knew that many people didn't believe him.

"I'm not boasting," he wrote, "I don't see all this lovemaking as any kind of conquest; all I'm saying is that I like women, people are curious about my sex life, and to most people the number of women who have come and gone through my bedrooms (and various hotel rooms around the country) would boggle the mind."

Chamberlain wondered how many men would be married if they had his opportunities.

"I'm sure plenty who read the numbers will no doubt think my taste is not particularly high or that I am 'easy,' " he wrote. "I am a man of distinctive taste and most of the women I have encountered, the average Joe would have proposed marriage to on the first date."

Chamberlain was a lifelong bachelor and was never engaged. He also denied rumors that he was gay. He said that of the 20,000 women, none was married at the time.

"And I made a conscious effort to find out. Even as a single man, infidelity has no place in my life," he wrote.

Chamberlain said that he dated women of every nationality and color, which helped him become a self-described villain.

"Whites didn't like it, and people of color wanted me to be more attentive to my own kind so they could be `proud' of me," he wrote.

He said he never meant to be disrespectful, insensitive or brazen by dating white women.

"I was just doing what was natural -- chasing good-looking ladies, whoever they were and wherever they were available," he said.
17th June 2006 11:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Legacy

With an offensive repertoire that consisted of dunks, finger rolls, and a fadeaway jump shot, the 7-foot 1-inch (2.16 m), 275-pound Chamberlain holds nearly 100 NBA records, including the record for most points in a game: 100. He is still the only player to score 4,000 or more points in one season (it has been rare for anyone else to score 3,000). He also recorded a phenomenal 55 rebounds in one game, and averaged 27 rebounds per game that season, setting the all-time record for rebounds in a season, one that still stands and has never been threatened.

From 1959 to 1963 (5 seasons), Chamberlain had a spectacular run, recording 5 of the top 7 (including the top 3) scoring averages of all-time. In 1962, he averaged 50.4 points per game, following that with 44.8 in 1963. His closest rival in this category is Elgin Baylor, who recorded the 4th best scoring average (38.3 in 1962).

17th June 2006 11:28 AM
mac_daddy
17th June 2006 12:00 PM
chevysales
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
geez, chevy...

do you really think i am jealous..? i must be, i mean miami, fla! what's not to like..? the climate, with it's storms and humidity..? sports teams that rarely make the playoffs, and never win the big one, except in baseball, institutions of higher learning like u of miami, all of the classy nouveaux riche folks in south beach (i REALLY miss all those transplants from soCal), and progressive politicians like jeb bush. i mean, what was i thinking? fla is paradise. and the sports teams are the finest in the land. and marino isnt a big choker, who had plenty of opportunities to sack up and win - he was a victim of poor circumstance, for his entire career. and the heat, well, the heat very well might win this year; hopefully the negative karma that clank and the oven mitt bring with them will bite the team in the a$$, but maybe not. but how you folks cannot see through clank-fu's bs is remarkable to me - many of the pro shaq voices in this thread seem to be from intelligent folks. so why are you blasting my comments as jealousy fueled..? and laker obsessed..? not once did i mention kobe. i did mention lamar, but as he was part of the trade, he is a relevant topic... clank is an a$$, he will prove it to you in time. and you know what - throwing some money at orphans at xmas time doesnt mean you care about the kids. it means you care about your public image (dont think clank isnt using every penny as a tax write-off). and as for being a cop, puhleez! the guy is a reserve that shows up for photo-ops a couple of times a year. so he is a poseur. and tell me, what is so admirable about being a cop, anyway..? as for the scandals, i agree, he handles his business in a discreet manner (kobe got the dog and pony show, but i still have yet to see anything that tells me he did anything illegal, unless you are one of those who thinks the duke lacrosse players are all guilty, too); but just because clank is discreet doesnt mean he is righteous - i saw him out in los angeles all the time, and while he isnt as much of a dog as say, cuba gooding jr., jaime foxx, and now jeremy piven, dont think shaq is above grabbing some a$$. however when the character issue is brought up by someone who openly brags about infidelity, integrity probably isnt much of a concern...

i am glad you are happy with clank-fu down there in miami. keep him. enjoy him. pay him millions. we dont miss him one bit here in soCal. but since you went there, regardless of the outcome of this year, the lakers with kobe and without clank WILL win more championships than the heat with clank. a long term bet, i know, but one i would happily take...

edited for spelling
[Edited by mac_daddy]

wow what an anti miami tirad...you done?

i commented on the hard foul and the perception you gave me that sounded like an anti shaq pro kobe/lakers.
that's it.
you have confirmed that and a whole lot more.

where ever you got the jealous and other ideas from i don't know as they surely weren't from my response. but clearly someone has hit a nerve with you to respond like that.

psst... i don't live in fla anymore... but since you brought it up is it true that all californians are eagles fans.

[Edited by chevysales]
17th June 2006 12:17 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
chevysales wrote:

wow what an anti miami tirad...you done?

i commented on the hard foul and the perception you gave me that sounded like an anti shaq pro kobe/lakers. that's it.

you have confirmed that and a whole lot more.

see ya

quote:
chevysales also wrote:

you sound like a lakers fan that's pissed he lost shaq and your team has been on a decline ever since. so glad jerrty buss took kobe's side in the ego battle... worked out great for miami.

not sure what else i "confirmed" - i simply replied to the above...

oh, in case you missed it...

quote:

Stackhouse Suspended for Foul on Shaq
Jun 16 7:11 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

By JAIME ARON
AP Sports Writer

MIAMI

Shaquille O'Neal mocked his collision with Jerry Stackhouse as being less vicious than a love tap from his daughters. The NBA declared it worthy of a one-game suspension.

The league announced Friday that Stackhouse must miss Game 5 of the finals for his hard foul on O'Neal in the third quarter of Game 4.

Stackhouse was called for a flagrant foul when it happened. But after reviewing the play and discussing the details with both players, league vice president Stu Jackson opted to upgrade the punishment.

"The contact by Jerry Stackhouse was clearly excessive and warrants a suspension," Jackson said in a release.

The series is tied 2-2, with the Heat having won the last two games. Game 5 is Sunday night in Miami.

Before the league's decision, Dallas coach Avery Johnson said he didn't think the blow deserved a suspension, noting that O'Neal wasn't penalized for hitting Stackhouse hard enough in Game 1 that he opened a gash across the top of his nose that required three stitches to close.

Once the announcement was made, Johnson termed it "ridiculous" _ among other terms.

"It's just a bunch of baloney," he said on his weekly radio show with Dallas' 103.3 ESPN. "For lack of a better word, it's sickening. Our fans should be upset, our players will be."

Johnson said team owner Mark Cuban was "humiliated." Cuban did not immediately return an e-mail to The Associated Press seeking comment.

Miami was leading 68-51 in the third quarter of Game 4 when Jason Williams stole the ball from Dallas' Josh Howard and drove to the other end of the court. A few steps beyond the foul line, Williams dished to O'Neal for a likely crowd-thrilling dunk but Stackhouse swooped in from the side, taking him down with a head-high shove.

"It was a hard foul," Stackhouse said after the game. "When Shaq is going to the basket, we want to try to make him go to the free throw line and earn it."

O'Neal did, making both foul shots. Given the ball back, the Heat got two more points to stretch their lead to 20 for the first time. They went on to win 98-74, leaving O'Neal in a playful mood, especially when asked about the foul by Stackhouse.

"My daughters tackle me harder when I come home," O'Neal said. "I'm one of the last players of the old school, and you know, you just have to take a hard foul like that and keep on moving. It actually felt pretty good to get hit like that. Thank you, Jerry. Appreciate it."

The Heat may really appreciate Stackhouse's absence from Game 5.

Stackhouse is Dallas' top reserve. He's averaging 13.8 points this postseason and 13.0 in the finals. He had 16 in Game 2, including 10 straight over the final 79 seconds of the first half that propelled the Mavericks to a victory.

This marks the third time this postseason a Dallas player has been suspended.

Jason Terry was lost for Game 6 of the second round against San Antonio for punching Spurs guard Michael Finley below the belt and center D.J. Mbenga just completed a five-game suspension for running into the stands to aid Johnson's wife during the conference finals. Mbenga will return for Game 5.

"And that's six more fouls," Johnson noted.

An irate Johnson also told radio listeners O'Neal was being protected by the league, saying: "It's been around forever _ certain players get royal treatment, certain players don't."

Johnson opened his show with a Cuban-like rant against the way the league has handled cases like this, later saying there is "no rebuttal, no trial and jury, just a judge."

"I've been holding my tongue all year about the foolishness, just the foolishness that goes on there," said Johnson, who was voted the NBA coach of the year in his first full season.

"They're so inconsistent. I'm just embarrassed to have to deal with some of the things I have to deal with. ... We are in a position where we have no authority and we're always reminded of that _ we're just coaches."

Asked whether he feared the Mavericks are being targeted because of how vocal Cuban is with barbs toward the league, Johnson said, "I would sure hope not."

"If there is some truth to that, I hope certain people can't even look themselves in the mirror because that's a disgrace," he said.

i would not be surprised if clank fouls out, or at least gets t'd up, on sunday. that is his usual m.o.

and that bit about being old-school...? c'mon - the guy has the sh*ttiest work ethic of any "superstar," and if old school is about anything, it is about hard work, and fair play, and NOT sh*t-talking, and skill. now, i will concede that shaq has skill, but not nearly enough to be mentioned in the same breath as russell and wilt and kareem. and as for the other "old school" attributes..? man, clank is the antithesis of all of that...

edited to add pic/link
[Edited by mac_daddy]
17th June 2006 08:02 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Mavs coach Johnson accuses NBA of "foolishness": report
Jun 17 3:13 PM US/Eastern

Dallas Mavericks head coach Avery Johnson blasted the NBA's disciplinary officials for the way they dealt with Jerry Stackhouse's suspension on Saturday.

Johnson accusing the league officials of "foolish" behaviour and of making a rash decision when they handed Stackhouse a one-game suspension for a shot to the head of Miami's Shaquille O'Neal in game four of the NBA finals.

"This is what I call ridiculous. The league is so inconsistent," Johnson was quoted as saying in The Miami Herald.

"I've been holding my tongue all year about the foolishness, just the foolishness that goes on there. They are so inconsistent.

"I am embarrassed to have to deal with some of the things that I have to deal with because we are in a position where we have no authority, and we are reminded of that."

Johnson's frustration at the way his club has lost two straight games in Miami to leave the series tied at 2-2 has been compounded by the league's decision to suspend Mavericks forward Stackhouse for Sunday's crucial game five.

"It is just a bunch of baloney, for lack of a better word," Johnson said. "Our fans should be upset. Our players will be."

Dallas owner Mark Cuban echoed Johnson's feelings, accusing Miami's giant centre O'Neal of running over his players.

"It makes no sense at all," Cuban told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "There have been more accidental elbows to Mavs players' heads this series than is statistically possible.

"Shaq creates more dangerous contact camping in the lane for five seconds trying to set an NBA record for charges taken by a centre."

Stackhouse has been Dallas' top scorer off the bench averaging 13.0 points in the 2006 finals.

Miami coach Pat Riley said hard fouls and verbal jabs are just the normal course of action in a heated playoff series.

"I think it just sort of grows," Riley said. This is the fifth game coming up and all of the sort of niceties and genuine respect that each side has for one another dissipates with the competition and as we get closer to the result and the outcome. It always happens in all sports."

quote:
Mavericks' vacation mentality sparks hotel move
Jun 17 4:36 PM US/Eastern
Email this story

The National Basketball Association finals is no time to go on vacation so the Dallas Mavericks have moved their team from a luxury Miami hotel to Fort Lauderdale.

"We are on vacation," Mavericks coach Avery Johnson said before the hotel switch. "We got a vacation mentality, so I am going to fix that."

The Mavericks easily won the first two games of the series at home and were just a whisper away from a commanding 3-0 lead before a fourth quarter collapse in game three.

Now Dallas finds themselves in a 2-2 deadlock with the momentum in Miami's favour after a dominating 99-85 Heat win at home on Thursday. Game five is Sunday at American Airlines Center in Miami.

Compounding the Mavericks woes is a game five suspension to veteran Jerry Stackhouse who is Dallas' top scorer of the bench with 13.0 points per game average.

"We are very disappointed with the way we've played," Johnson said. "We've been distracted. We've not had the right type of focus or the right type of physicality but that can come back."

Johnson did not go into detail about what the distractions were, but some relatives, team officials and fans did not travel with the players to Fort Lauderdale, about 40 kilometres (28 miles) north of Miami.

17th June 2006 08:06 PM
steel wls Heat in 7
Dwayne Wayde
18th June 2006 11:03 PM
sirmoonie Clank and Oven-mitt - thats postin' high above the Plain of Jars right there.
19th June 2006 12:57 AM
sirmoonie Unreal, Mavs toss another. Neither team deserves to win this series. Still damn exciting basketball though.
19th June 2006 01:34 AM
Bloozehound I hope marc cuban eats dog shit

19th June 2006 01:58 AM
Poplar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Unreal, Mavs toss another. Neither team deserves to win this series. Still damn exciting basketball though.

Exactly. A more important event; Wade is a big dick now.
Get ready for massive NBA promotion via his mug.
19th June 2006 06:31 AM
jb Very tired....amazing finish.... Wade , in his third year, as clutch as anyone in a long time. Dallas should have won, but we did....I got home at 1:00 AM, watched the recap, and thought once again AVery Johnson was a little unnerving. YOu foulded Shaq intentionaly 12 times -that expalin part of the free-throw differential. You triple teamed wade and Dirk clearly had his arm on him on the last foul.............What still amazes me, is that we have won and Shaq has still not hit doublr figures...he has, however, rebounded well and his passing in the paint is clearly under-appreciated..he alwasy finds open man. History still on Dallas' side, but it's been a great year..

P.S,-e have 2 baseball title, 2 Super-bowls(perfecrt season), UM 5 Natl titles, UM Baseball 4 natl titles, Heat 6-7 Eastern Div titles and after 18 years close to a title, Panthers(dreadful last fwew years) made cup in 2nd or 3rd season........I think our spots down here are pretty competitive to most places.....SoFla is a great place to live as well..a vibrant , international community, will great dining, entertainment, and by and large, great weather(in 33 years down here, it has only been the last 2 where Hirricanes have reallly become the issue(sans Andrew). I have been to Calif 3 times, and liked it as well.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)