ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: B.B. King on A&E tonight (NSC) Return to archive
06-20-03 05:20 PM
Martha
Hey everyone, in case you want to see a show tonight A&E is televising their Live By Request show with B.B. King Friday June 20th at 9 pm...and it airs again at 1 am. in case yoiu miss it at 9.

Enjoy!
06-21-03 01:48 PM
Martha Hey music lovers.....

Did anyone catch this awesome show last night? Jeff Beck guested which thrilled the hell out of me! He is incredible...no picks either! What a gorgeous sound he can get outta that guitar..and then to weave with B.B.King, now that is a treat to behold!

I am over the moon about having tickets on August 20th to see them perform in Cleveland. I've never seen Jeff Beck before and have 5th row center seats for this show! :-)

Anyone else here going to that show perchance?

Anyone else see the A&E show last night?

Anyone........

Or....Did everyone split for Europe to catch some more Stones shows?

Well......if that's the case......Wait up!
06-21-03 03:35 PM
J.J.Flash Martha......damn, what a long time since our last talking...... how are you honey?

I�m salivating after reading your news!!!!
Sadly our cable TV company does not have that channel

Take care!
Later!
06-21-03 03:42 PM
Martha Hi darlin'...I'll fix you right up...PM me!
06-21-03 04:06 PM
parmeda Didn't catch the show last night but I'm catchin' BB in August too! He's here on the 26th...gonna be a rocker!
06-22-03 12:07 PM
Martha Pam, I'll make sure to get a copy of the show to you so you can get juiced up and sloppy..ready, steady, GO! before you make the show in August! :-) A little extra psyching up is good for us all right?!?!!!

I was born with the blues........

hugs,
Martha
06-22-03 12:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I saw it and it was great, Jeff Beck as usual, great too. He's not just good from the techincal point of view but his his imagination goes beyond the regular players, great solos.

It was live all over, in fact the first e-mail arrived from our friend Estela from Argentina

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003