ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beavis And Butthead Return to archive
06-19-03 05:01 PM
Soul Survivor I love this show! I think it's really funny. I was just wondering, are there any episodes where they make fun of any Stones videos?
06-19-03 05:23 PM
Maxlugar Yes.

Love is Strong.

But they like it.

When the girl giant kicks a building Bevis is all like "YEAH YEAH KICK IT!! KICK IT!!!"

END TRANSMISSION.
06-19-03 05:33 PM
Soul Survivor Any others? Ill have to find out what the episode is called. Great show. By the way, where ya been?
06-19-03 05:58 PM
Gazza they did a clip on it once where they were watchin the Stones on video (It actually may have been the thermo version of "Emotional rescue" of all the videos to pick)and Butthead started 'educating' Beavis about how one of the band married some teenage girl, then his son married the girls mother etc - then he tried to explain to him what the connections all meant and got muddled up and figured out that all these inter-marriages meant that Bill ended up being his own grandmother...." or something".

huh huh

heh heh
06-19-03 09:07 PM
Beatle Neil It was indeed the thermo 'Emotional rescue' as I clearly remember Butthead saying 'Uuuh....is this Predator?'
And when it was the Bono/Sinatra duet it was 'Who's the old guy? Is that Boner's dad?'
'No, I think it's one of them Rolling Stones guys...I think it's like, Keith Richards....he's cool.'

I love that show.
06-19-03 09:10 PM
Beatle Neil Oh, and the actual truth about the Wyman love triangle is that if Bill's son HAD married Mandy's mum, then (serious) Bill would have been his ex-wife's step-grandfather.

"They'll think I'm your dad and you're my daughter...."

What a drag it is getting old.
06-19-03 09:23 PM
Gimme Shelter Greatest cartoon of all time!!!
06-19-03 09:41 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
Greatest cartoon of all time!!!

What about Fat Albert and Basketball Jones?

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003