ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I was bored.... Return to archive
06-18-03 12:14 PM
Soul Survivor so I made a mixed CD. Heres the tracklist....

1. Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
2. Rolling Stones - Jiving Sister Fanny
3. Queen - Sweet Lady
4. AC/DC - Stiff Upper Lip
5. Rolling Stones - Child Of The Moon
6. White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
7. Poison - Nothing But A Good Time
8. Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy
9. Rolling Stones - Highwire
10. Queen - Your My Best Friend
11. Vines - Get Free
12. Aerosmith - Nine Lives
13. Queen - Tie Your Mother Down
14. Nirvana - All Apologies
15. Foghat - Slow Ride
16. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
17. Rolling Stones - Stray Cat Blues
18. Led Zeppelin - What Is And What Should Never Be
19. Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
20. Queen - Stone Cold Crazy

It's a pretty good CD actually. All the songs flow into eachother nicely. When it comes to these things, Im picky on deciding song orders because I want one song to sound good after another. You gotta put em in their place. Listen to the flow between Mr nice Guy and Highwire....brilliant! How is this for a CD? What do you put on your mix cds?
06-18-03 12:46 PM
Mikey I think its cool. "Slow Ride" is great. But, did you lose a bet and have to include the Bon Jovi?
06-18-03 01:44 PM
Peanut2 Very cool. I could actually use most of those songs for a little project I've been procrastinating on, and it now looks like I could get out of a lot of time spent on Morpheus.

Care to trade or B&P for it?
06-18-03 09:27 PM
tumbling_dice Bon Jovi was my favorite band for 8 years until I discovered the Stones. BJ doesn`t compare to the Stones, but don`t diss them- they are a really great band IMO.
06-19-03 12:26 AM
J.J.Flash Great set Soulie. The highlight to me goes with Jivin Sister Fanny, Alice Cooper - No More Mr. Nice Guy and Queen - Tie your mother down.
Hey, about Alice Cooper, what do you think about another great classics like: I'm Eighteen, Schools Out, Ballad of Dwighty Fry, Billion Dollar Babies, I Never Cry, You and Me, Only Woman Bleed...?
06-19-03 06:45 PM
riffhard64 Poison??..Bon Jovi??...CHECK PLEASE!...PURE RUBBISH
06-19-03 06:59 PM
Boomy "Behind them bushes, in the old man's Ford.....and baby....TALK DIRTY TO ME!!!!"

LOL
06-19-03 11:57 PM
Soul Survivor Poison does have some good songs

"Nothing But A Good Time", "Every Rose Has It's Thorn", "Talk Dirty To Me", "Unskinny Bop", "Ride The Wind", "Your Mama Don't Dance"

Hell, Im gonna go out and buy Poisons Greatest hits now
06-20-03 05:00 AM
beer
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:

Hell, Im gonna go out and buy Poisons Greatest hits now

right on, it should be cheap considering it's a single.
06-20-03 07:39 AM
fmk438j
quote:
tumbling_dice wrote:
Bon Jovi was my favorite band for 8 years until I discovered the Stones. BJ doesn`t compare to the Stones, but don`t diss them- they are a really great band IMO.

Don't let Gazza see this!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003