ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More Lucas... More Luciana Return to archive
06-18-03 09:49 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Gypsy! In her own words...

Voodoo~

Hi! I scanned this from this week's "US Weekly" magazine. Thought you would like it. Lucas looks like Mick more and more each day. I also thought you'd like Luciana running after the kiddo!

~Gypsy

Now for the boys...

06-18-03 02:42 PM
Miss U. Has anyone seen Luciana's tv show? Is it on in Canada?
06-18-03 02:45 PM
steel driving hammer Just Brazil I think.

She's not a Rainbow, she's a bimbo...
06-18-03 11:49 PM
J.J.Flash I really don't know if this show is broadcasted on another places. Anyway, the channel's name is REDE TV and the show is performed after 10 PM I think. I never waste my time watching this, I think she's pretty stupid, maybe cute, but stupid indeed... LOL
If you want any different opinion, ask Brown Sugar a.k.a. Vampire, he loves Luciana.
Cheers!
06-19-03 05:24 AM
Doxa Doesn�t Mick really look like a man of his actual age in that photo? Those ordinary, conservative clothes and the whole essence of grandpapa. Charming, in a way - like Charlie Watts? That picure would suit very nicely to that ladies' (?) super bowl thread.

And is she really so much taller than him as it looks like?

Really substantial questions I have...

Doxa

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003