ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 and Stones Return to archive
06-17-03 05:37 PM
tumbling_dice Yes, Thanks Doug. I can`t wait for Thursday!!!! I will be there for sure too guys (7/30)! I am excited to see U2 too, I just hope they don`t steal the spotlight from the Stones, but I`m sure I have nothing to worry about.
06-17-03 05:39 PM
Moonisup do worry
06-17-03 05:41 PM
tumbling_dice I meant to post this under the What`s the Deal in Toronto thread but I accidently started a new one. Sorry.
06-17-03 09:34 PM
Boomy Ah man, you know it would be waaaaaaaaay better if AC/DC could do this thing.
06-17-03 09:53 PM
nankerphelge Hell yeah!

Man would that be some icing!!!!

Are you going to Toronto Booooooomy!

Where you been man -- we thought you and Maxlugar took over the Log Cabin Republicans!!!

Glad you came home...

06-17-03 11:13 PM
gringo300 mick jagger and bono recorded together, and ron wood and the edge recorded together.

06-18-03 04:12 AM
dealer squealing Keith and Ronnie played on Silver and Gold, also Keith played live with U2 When Love Comes To Town.
06-18-03 07:49 AM
mac_daddy bono screwed up the words to IORR last year @ the aragon.
06-18-03 03:45 PM
jb Those bitches U2 are also performing?
06-18-03 07:14 PM
Miss U. U2 sucks big time.
06-18-03 08:55 PM
steel driving hammer I hope U2 never finds what their still looking for, LOL!!
06-18-03 09:23 PM
tumbling_dice LMAO!!!!! I only like one of U2`s albums and I forget the name of it-that`s how often I listen to it! I used to kind of like them but not really anymore- I`m through that phase. U2 doesn`t even come close to camparing with the Stones. And do you guys remember in Being Mick, when Bono and Mick were hanging out? It totally looks like Bono was kissing Mick`s butt!"oh, Mick how did you write so many songs and make so many albums in the 60s?" or it was something like that he said. I think he wants to be Be Mick but knows he never could! I hope they don`t perform because I don`t want U2 fans to take over the place!
06-18-03 10:01 PM
parmeda
quote:
tumbling_dice wrote:
I hope they don`t perform because I don`t want U2 fans to take over the place!

Honey, not to worry...I believe they will be out-numbered.
And if not physically, mentally for sure! Especially the brood of ROer's attending. I, for one, can be very loud, lol.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOONES!"

("U 'Who'"?)
06-18-03 10:02 PM
nankerphelge Oh you know I love it when you post like that!
06-18-03 10:08 PM
tumbling_dice Hopefully I will meet you guys at the concert! It is going to be so much fun!!!!!!!Parmeda, You have captured the right sentiment "U WHO?" LMAO!!!!!
06-18-03 10:13 PM
nankerphelge Oh TD, we are gonna meet up, what are you kidding!!!

We are gonna drink some beer and set some shit on fire!!!!!

SARS will run from us!

06-18-03 10:17 PM
parmeda Nank, the cell you and SS spoke of the other day really sounds like an event-in-the-making!
06-19-03 09:06 AM
tumbling_dice We should wear those Hi My name is... stickers with our usernames and our real names too so we will all know who everyone is. I have so many new people to meet -I will never find everyone!
06-19-03 09:42 AM
nankerphelge Trust me, you won't soon forget anyone from this circus!!

Anyway, most of us look just like our avatars!!!

06-19-03 10:54 AM
LadyJane In light of the last post, I must remember to pack my Keith Richards Mask!!

LOL

Pammy--PLEASE tell me you are going????

LadyJ.
06-19-03 12:50 PM
parmeda LadyJ...I really have to wait to see if this is a "for sure" thing. (damn press conference bullshit, my ass!) There's too many things I will need to rearrange and if this falls thru, I'm screwed. I'll keep ya posted honey

btw...talked to the "farmer".
He said, "...as long as we don't fuck with the animals, we could drop in for a while."

(uh oh...Nank's radar just bleeped, lmao!)
06-19-03 01:53 PM
nankerphelge What a killjoy!
06-19-03 03:31 PM
throbby nankerphelge wrote:

Anyway, most of us look just like our avatars!!!

Nanker, you're just too damn modest.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003