ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

The New barbarians Backstage - May 1979?
or The Emotional Rescue Sessions - Compass Point Studios, Nassau February 1979 ??
By Henry Diltz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question re: Some Girls Return to archive
06-17-02 06:23 PM
luxury1 Nanky and I have a bet--who was the bitch that was responsible for getting the initial Some Girls cover pulled? Was it Lucille Ball , or Rachel Welch? The winner of our wager is to receive many sexual favors--I'll tell all, if I win.
06-17-02 06:53 PM
Nasty Habits I have always heard it was Lucille Ball - I am pretty sure I heard that in some interview - that they put it out but she didn't want it and they were going to replace her with Carrie Fisher but something got messed up with that. So I say Lucille. Which horse did you bet on?

Nassty
06-17-02 08:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot It wasn't either of them. It was Sophia Loren. At least she was first. Lucy and Rachel both made protests, but only after Sophia did.

Rachel Welch is older than my Mom....but I'd still do her.
06-17-02 08:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot Guess that means you both owe me now.
06-17-02 09:01 PM
gypsy It's RAQUEL, not RACHEL...you dumbasses!
06-17-02 09:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot Actually it's T-I-T-S.

That's a topic that you know quite well!
06-17-02 09:51 PM
gypsy Gypsy: "No comment."
06-17-02 10:15 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Actually it's T-I-T-S.

That's a topic that you know quite well!

Bet they're sagging now
06-17-02 10:39 PM
gypsy no, no they're not...still firm...can still put an eye out...
06-17-02 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I had a partial list of all the girls on the original cover, can't find it and it was almost complete. Does anybody here has the full list of the authorized and unauthorized girls on the original cover?
06-18-02 10:03 AM
jb It was JOey...he did not like the makeup he was wearing
06-18-02 10:34 AM
Joey 'No, no they're not...still firm...can still put an eye out... '

You bet your sweet sweet sweet a## my Princess .

Them's things are precious ..............I have got them on my mind right now .

As for the woman responsible for pulling the original cover , it was none other than Victoria Principal .

Sir Joey

06-18-02 02:42 PM
luxury1 Go smoke some more chiba, Joey
06-18-02 02:43 PM
nankerphelge Ah -- just for the record -- I love Stoney to death.
But no sex for you!
Soory dude -- there are plenty of ways to get a nut, but yer ol' pal nanker ain't a Savage Sam, and never will be!

06-18-02 04:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nanky, what the hell are you talking about?

I was alluding to a tag team with Luxy, since she was talking about multiple hitters stepping into the batters box!

Though you do have a purty mouth, boy....
06-18-02 04:51 PM
nankerphelge Whew -- my sphincter has been puckered up so hard for the last hour my chair is physically stuck to my ass. Glad you clarified.

I never doubted ya Stoney, really -- I was sure it was entirely explainable. It's just, you know, the way you said you both "owe" me -- I was a little confused, that's all.

She did allude to building a superstructure didn't she?! We could call it the RO3!!

06-18-02 04:56 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, one on each end, and we can use her back to do shots, and bong hits off of.

We'd share Luxy, but yer mouth would be full.
06-18-02 05:08 PM
Joey I hear you screaming...........

'I sometimes think I should just go home but I'm dealing with a memory
that never forgets...........................

I'd love to hear her say my name especially when she say's yes .........
I got her body right now on my mind and I've drunk myself b-lind to the
sound of old T-Rex '

" Face Dances II Me Ronnie "

Bunny

06-18-02 06:29 PM
gypsy >>Go smoke some more chiba, Joey<<

I think that's what his problem is--he has smoked too much chiba...
06-18-02 11:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, he's just a complete flake. He never smokes chiba because he always manages to lose it first.

Did I mention he's a closet homo too?

You should have seen him staring at my fine posterior when we were in Cleveland. I just ignored it, but I always made sure that we were never alone in the same room.

Ol' SS's pooper is for outgoing only...no incoming!
06-19-02 01:42 AM
gypsy Well, you've made it crystal clear that Sir Stonesalot isn't gay. However, Cardinal Ximinez is a big ol' queen who just can't get enough of "Miami Vice" re-runs featuring Don Johnson in his prime! He also tries to catch "Nash Bridges" re-runs whenever he can...
[Edited by gypsy]
06-19-02 09:15 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy,

How do you think he made "Cardinal" anyhow?

OK Cardinal joke...ready...GO!

There were 12 candidates for Cardinal. To show their purity, they were all taken into a secluded garden and told to strip naked. Bells were attatched to their penises. A beautiful nude woman was brought out and started to dance before each candidate. She got no reaction at all from the 1st 11 candidates. But when she got to #12, he reacted with such gusto that not only did his bell jingle, but it fell off! As he bent down to pick his bell up from the ground...the sound of 11 other bells jingling was distincly heard....

Bah-rump-bump!

Will you dance for us gypsy?
06-19-02 09:20 AM
nankerphelge Can't comment on Joey's orientation one way or the other.
But I was awfully troubled by the blood on his clown suit!
06-19-02 09:24 AM
Joey 'Will you dance for us gypsy? '

Will you sing for us Gypsy ?

Will you be going to Aragon this September Gypsy ?

Would you like a " Baby Ruth " ?????????

Hug Me .

Clubby

06-19-02 09:27 AM
Joey 'Can't comment on Joey's orientation one way or the other. '

Actually , truth be told , calling young Joey gay is like calling Warren Beatty gay .

"But I was awfully troubled by the blood on his clown suit!"

Hey , Nanky , never make fun of my clown suit . Nobody dances like a clown better than your young little Joey and he always wears clean clothes during his performances .

Huh ??????

" Tie ME Up and call me Suzi Ronnie "

Sir " Clubby Bear " Joey

The Joey

06-19-02 10:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Actually , truth be told , calling young Joey gay is like calling Warren Beatty gay . <

But Warren Beatty is gay! Ask Madonna! Warren has been overcompensating for years. In the era that Warren Beatty was trying to get his break in, homosexuality carried a big stigma. Openly gay men, would not be hired for leading parts. This is why Rock Hudson stayed in the closet. And this is why Warren Beatty created the "womaniser" persona that has been so successful for him. But at least 3 of his ex's have left him because he "cheated". Yeah, with men. Warren was responsible for Madonna turning to bi-sexuality. She found out about Warren's other men, so to make him jealous, she started fucking other women.

So there you have it. Joey, by his own words, has come out of the closet. It's OK Joey. No one here will hate you because you are gay. There are plenty of other reasons for people to hate you, but being gay isn't one of them.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."--Certainly in the top 5 Seinfeld episodes.

06-19-02 11:15 AM
Joey 'But Warren Beatty is gay! Ask Madonna! Warren has been overcompensating for years. In the era that Warren Beatty was trying to get his break in, homosexuality carried a big stigma. Openly gay men, would not be hired for leading parts. This is why Rock Hudson stayed in the closet. And this is why Warren Beatty created the "womaniser" persona that has been so successful for him. But at least 3 of his ex's have left him because he "cheated". Yeah, with men. Warren was responsible for Madonna turning to bi-sexuality. She found out about Warren's other men, so to make him jealous, she started fucking other women. '

Oh my God ! I have now seen the light and I am finally free ........................

Thank You Stoney ...............you have now created a brand new Joey and I am yours forever !!!

Joey von Liberace

06-20-02 01:42 AM
Sir Stonesalot Great. Just what I needed.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road