ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

The New barbarians Backstage - May 1979?
or The Emotional Rescue Sessions - Compass Point Studios, Nassau February 1979 ??
By Henry Diltz

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just want to say... Return to archive
06-17-02 03:32 AM
MarthaMyDear I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! And, a special thank you to Jaxx and Gerardo (Voodoo Chile)and Gazza for accepting me for being me (someone who just likes to have fun, etc.)!!! Thank you again and ROCK ON!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-17-02 04:11 AM
bluesgirl i suppose this board is for everyone being happy and "smileys".
your mails are GREAT although i don't understand them all.

thanks Martha for your comments, but why do you have two identities or maybe it's another?

bluesgirl
06-17-02 04:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks for the compliment Martha, we love you and all of you!

...and congratulations, maybe you don't like football (soccer in the USA) but in your smilies/emoticons language:

USA Mexico

06-17-02 05:32 AM
MarthaMyDear bluesgirl, there's another Martha on this board, also... I know it's confusing, etc.... And, I LOVE YOU, ALSO, GERARDO!!! Take care and keep this board rockin'!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
06-17-02 05:57 AM
Irina
Hi, Martha I just want to say I'm always glad to
hear You And I love Your messages on this board
By the way ,I'll write You very soon and...
I'm still waiting for Your e-mail
Irina
06-17-02 06:05 AM
Sir Stonesalot I smell a group hug.....maybe some of you hotties will accidentally start kissing?
06-17-02 06:23 AM
bluesgirl yeah why not - mustach is pirring my lips..
06-17-02 06:25 AM
luxury1 This hottie over here is on one team only--although, a couple of the more adventurous team members can step up to the plate at the same time.
06-17-02 09:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot Damn.
06-17-02 09:28 AM
nankerphelge Someone wants to play a little bulldozer
06-17-02 11:04 AM
MarthaMyDear YOU'RE ALL FAREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! lol....................... :P ALRIGHT!!! I'm laughing... I'll email you soon, Irina!!! I've been straying from the email... But, I'll email you later-on today!!! GROUP HUG, STONESLY WISHES, AND GREAT TICKET DREAMS!!!Get it??? Champaign wishes and caviar dreams??? Nevermind!!! lol................... :P Anyways, ROCK ON!!! ;D

*** Martha ***
06-19-02 05:55 PM
moy i agree martha, i love it too!

this board is like a daily magazine about the rolling stones only, the header is like the cover of the magazine, there's always news and something worth reading, it's informative and fun.

most of the regulars are experts, and no bullshit is posted (sometimes, sometimes), so keep the good work everybody

special thanks to jaxx, gazza and voodoo for providing it
06-19-02 06:18 PM
Scot Rocks Yeah Moy, imao the best Stones discussion on the net, knowlegde, humour, ideas, debate its all here. Keep up the good work everyone who runs it (the unholy trinity) and all the posters.

Mark
06-19-02 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Moy, you gave an idea to make the link from the Wetpage to the board, and thanks Mark and everybody for your support and active particpation!

Yes, like a daily magazine with a different cover each day! FREE AND WITHOUT ADS!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road