ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heads up! Legal music online (beyond 100% SC) Return to archive
20th June 2004 09:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is to share with you a great new way to listen music on-line. Recently I made my free trial of “Real Rhapsody”, new product from the creators of “Real Player”. Now I'm on my first paid month.

With this you can listen on-line many albums, including almost all by the Rolling Stones, the first Mick Taylor album entirely, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Ron Wood, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and even Dick Taylor’s Pretty Things.

Take a look at ANY artist, take a look at the blues list, you won't believe it!

A lot of pretty cool stuff over there, the sound quality is very good, try it is the future of legal music, you can even listen a CD you have doubts about buying and then decide if you buy the CD, pay to download the tracks your want or simply listen the whole CD any time you want.

I don’t get any dime for this ad, is just a friend-to-friend heads up!

• Legal, unlimited access to over 600,000 songs
  • Over 60 ad-free radio stations
  • Burn your own CDs for just 79¢ per song
  • Build your own playlists and custom radio stations
  • Unlimited exploring and listening

http://www.real.com/rhapsody/