ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who RAH London March 29, 2004 B&P Return to archive
16th June 2004 05:07 PM
MRD8 For you Who fans on the board I've decided to offer up a great quality one camera audience show with soundboard sound synced in of the bands March 29, 2004 Royal Albert Hall concert...for those of you who take me up on these offers frequently send two blanks and a SASE return mailer...evryone else who is interested email me at [email protected] for details...here's the setlist:
Who Are You, I Can't Explain, Substitute, Anyway Anyhow Anywhere, Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes, 5.15, Sea and Sand, Love Reign O'er Me, Eminence Front, You Better You Bet, Real Good Looking Boy, The Kid's Are Alright, My Generation, Old Red Wine, Won't Get Fooled Again, Pinball Wizard, Amazing Journey, Sparks, See Me Feel Me.
17th June 2004 10:18 AM
jb Thanks....Joey will be thrilled!!!
17th June 2004 12:33 PM
Joey

Bless You Bob .

I will have it in the mail for you tomorrow morning .

Joeykins
17th June 2004 01:56 PM
Martha My package, with all you've requested, goes out later today!

Thanks a million!

18th June 2004 11:38 AM
jb I really hope the Who hit South Florida later this year.