ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GYPSY!!! Here's an Anita ring close to the one she wears in performance, i THINK (?!?!?!)!!! :D Return to archive
15th June 2004 05:01 PM
MarthaMyDear CHECK IT OUT!!! It's nice, also, 'cause I saw it in person and looks cool on 'cause it's over-sized and big and looks funky, etc.!!! lol. PEACE!!!

$99 (Ok.... It's somewhat pricey but it is REALLY cool!!!): This ring is huge!! An amazing lavender cabochon cz with 2 small cabochon cz's set in the sides.

http://www.zulueclectic.shoppingcartsplus.com/catalog/item/1166367/664649.htm

http://www.zulueclectic.shoppingcartsplus.com/page/page/1166367.htm

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
15th June 2004 05:02 PM
Joey
Thanks MarthaMyDear ....
15th June 2004 05:05 PM
MarthaMyDear You're welcome... lol...... LAUGHING!!!!!! God, you are a freak... HE!!! HE!!! LAUGHING HARD!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THAT JOEYKINS!!! lol........... TAKE CARE!!! lol....... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
15th June 2004 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
You're welcome... lol...... LAUGHING!!!!!! God, you are a freak... HE!!! HE!!! LAUGHING HARD!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THAT JOEYKINS!!! lol........... TAKE CARE!!! lol....... PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

Thanks MarthaMyDear

16th June 2004 08:20 PM
gypsy Thanks, MarthaMyDear! That is thoughtful of you to think of me! That is a little pricey right now, because I just bought a new jeep, and have a house payment. But last year, I'd have jumped right on it.
18th June 2004 12:48 AM
MarthaMyDear YOU'RE WELCOME!!! I was just in that store on Wednesday and that ring is REALLY nice and does look like Anita's but I think it's gonna be there for awhile and the owner can order it, also, etc. ('cause I think she replace the same rings if they run out in the store)... Anyways, have fun in your new jeep and house (sounds nice!!! ) and take care!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***