ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leah Wood in pictures Return to archive
15th June 2004 04:43 PM
Monkey Woman From Yahoo! News:

Jesse and Leah Wood, son and daughter of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood, poses with 0001 Fender Stratocaster guitars during a photocall to launch what promoters are calling the biggest rock concert of 2004, 'The Miller Strat-Pack,' to benefit Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy, at a club in central London Tuesday June 15, 2004. The concert, which will be held at Wembley Arena in September, celebrates fifty years of the Fender Stratocaster guitar. (AP Photo/PA, Ian West)

Leah Wood, daughter of Rolling Stone guitarist Ronnie Wood , performs live onstage in her band The Leah Wood Group, during the Isle of Wight festival in Newport, England, Saturday June 12, 2004.(AP Photo/Yui Mok-pa)

Ronnie can be proud!
15th June 2004 04:53 PM
Joey
Thanks Monkey Woman .....
15th June 2004 10:04 PM
moy thanks mw
16th June 2004 02:58 AM
FotiniD Thanks Monkey Woman!
(How old did we say Jesse is? Really cute one, lol And it wouldn't bother me to have Woody as a father-in-law!)

Has anyone ever been to any of Leah's and her band's gigs? I really wonder what they sound like! Well, they sure got music running in the family!
16th June 2004 08:42 AM
John Wood My favorite picture of Leah Wood is the one she posed with me at the Air Canada Center show in 99!! What a great time; really interesting watching her cheering for her Dad!!!
17th June 2004 03:52 PM
jb Not too attractive...