ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

NME Poll Winners Awards, Wembley Empire Pool, April 11, 1965
© The Associated Newspapers Archives
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gerardo chocó Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th June 2004 12:24 PM
sirmoonie Holy moly! I had no idea what this thread was about.

Glad you are okay Gerardo! Yikes!
11th June 2004 01:50 PM
Jacques HAPPY you're well and back to us Gerardo.
Amitiés
Jacques
11th June 2004 02:11 PM
nankerphelge Hey Voodoo -- the key to successful road nookie is to have it performed on you while you're driving -- not performing it on someone else why you are driving!! Eyes on the road, hands upon the wheel, my friend!!

Glad you are OK!
11th June 2004 02:20 PM
glencar Glad all is fine, Gerardo! I hope you get a bigger & better car.
11th June 2004 06:35 PM
Madafaka Me alegro que solo haya sido el auto. Espero que te mejores pronto Gerardo. Lo mejor desde Argentina!
17th June 2004 09:43 PM
mac_daddy holy sh*t, voodoo - I had no idea what this thread was about. I hope you are alright, and mending quickly...

Godspeed.

18th June 2004 12:15 AM
Zack Gerardo, glad you're OK. If you need a lawyer, however, I recommend getting one who doesn't have enough free time to post 10,000 times on a message board.
Page: 1 2