ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what happened to the Werchter thread??? Return to archive
19th June 2007 06:24 PM
jostorm I was looking for the stunning picture that my friend coowouters from Belgium had posted , taken at the concert, of Keith against the stage lighting, he had posted an hd-link... I can't find the thread anymore...Would someone be so kind and post it again for me??? Many thanks!
[Edited by jostorm]
19th June 2007 06:32 PM
Gazza The thread is in the archives after not having had any posts on it for some time

Part 1 here :
http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/06-15-2007/236936-1.html

Part 2 :
http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/06-15-2007/236996-1.html

The pic :

[Edited by Gazza]
19th June 2007 06:55 PM
glencar Wasn't that the creaky opening show?
20th June 2007 04:38 AM
jostorm Ta, Gazza!
20th June 2007 09:17 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wasn't that the creaky opening show?

do yourself a favor and don't listen to the recording of this show. Lets just say Joey will be typing with his hands only (see: no nipples/penis)
20th June 2007 01:15 PM
coowouters
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wasn't that the creaky opening show?

Creaky, maybe, but it was the opening show and I was verry 'appy to be there. And believe me, I had a great time.
And not only here:
(sorry, I turned it into b&w so no one would come up with the idea of copying it for future concerts)

[Edited by coowouters]
20th June 2007 02:07 PM
glencar coowouters, that "creaky opening show" line was an obscure reference to last year's dithering over the Boston show. I say that anytime you're at a Stones show, life is rockin'!
20th June 2007 02:51 PM
jostorm
quote:
coowouters wrote:

Creaky, maybe, but it was the opening show and I was verry 'appy to be there. And believe me, I had a great time.
And not only here:
(sorry, I turned it into b&w so no one would come up with the idea of copying it for future concerts)

[Edited by coowouters]

Hello, Chris, how nice to hear that you had a fantastic show! Plus, you managed to get into the Rattlesnake lounge, how cool is that???!!!! Did you "meet anyone" in there??? My funniest memory of making it into the Shebeen lounge at the last tour was this little kid running in screaming "buaaaaahhh, Keef burst my balloon, mummy!!!" and Keith's daughter saying consolingly "yes, that wasn't very nice of grandpa, come on, I'll get you a new one..."
Are you making it to any other shows??? Are you coming to London again with Marianne????
Please give her my love, will you???
20th June 2007 03:22 PM
coowouters ONG, is that you, Johanna???
Well it has been a looooooooooooong time!!!!!
As for the London shows, I'm working at NATO HQ in Brussels now and I finally found out what NATO stands for:
"No Action, Talk Only" and "North-Atlantic Travel Organisation"
iow; I am constantly on the move to attend conferences, meetings and the like.....
I came back from Italy just in time to go to the Werchter concert and had to catch a flight to Ottawa the next day.
Flying to Victoria (Canada) on Friday for a 2 hour meeting and it will go on that way for the next couple of months.
I just hope that I will be able to squeeze in another show, but with the schedule I have, it will be difficult....
As for the Rattlesnake Inn; the usual; Bobby, Lisa, Bernard, Charlie. Had a table at the entrance to the dressing rooms, so lots of Mick and Ronnie sightings.
Bumped into Tony Russel (Keith's personal assistant) and got a handfull of 2007 guitar picks. (I already got some 2006 picks when I was at Brussels airport when Keith arrived there for the rehearsals).
Had a Keith sighting from 10 feet while I went out for a stroll, but didn't want to disturb, so I moved on.
Vilvoorde (the rehearsals), the airport and Werchter are all within 10 miles from my home, but as I already mentioned, I was almost constantly traveling

All the best from Belgium,

Chris
[email protected]

[Edited by coowouters]
20th June 2007 06:19 PM
jostorm Hey, how nice to hear from you, Chris ...Have you bumped into gwen and priscilla from Paris (now Normandy) at all this tour???
Well, what a shame you won't be able to squeeze any more shows in, but then you never know, if NATO do change your travelling itinerary and you do manage to make it to London, then please let me know, it would be so great to meet for a drink and catch up....
PS: very by the way, I finally gave up smoking, how about you, how's the old lung, you seem to be flying a lot, everything fine??, how are the "hairy children" ????
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)