ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Egon's Bigger Bang - Lyon Live Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
19th June 2007 11:19 AM
Fiji Joe Oh screw it...I think this is just "Joey"
19th June 2007 11:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh screw it...I think this is just "Joey"

PRICELESS!!
19th June 2007 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh screw it...I think this is just "Joey"

Funny !!!!!!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!

Now this is ' MATERIAL ' .

Fiji --- I really do believe your five year ' writer's block ' is finally over .

** WHEW !!! **

19th June 2007 12:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Not what I expected but here ya go open-g:

Its a big improvement from the old days in France when these places were usually "a la Turque"
19th June 2007 12:31 PM
mojoman no bidet's?
19th June 2007 01:34 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Its a big improvement from the old days in France when these places were usually "a la Turque"

OK... I looked it up

"You will still find these in an old fashioned French brasserie, a autoroute minimalist style "Air de .." or a low grade municipal camping. The door is usually labelled "WC" and leads to a cubicle a little less than a metre square, a high water cistern with a powerful jet and sunken into the floor so that there is at least some possibility that your feet won't get splashed, a porcelain utility with two oblong splodges where you put your boots and squat over a four inch diameter hole which is located exactly under your arsehole when you squat. As it is a water closet, there is water down there and if you score a direct hit you will get the splash of the rebound.

No handholds are usually provided and the paper, if present, is out of reach when squatting.

You can stand and piss at the hole but will surely splash the "footprints" which (together with the powerful flush water jet) explains why they are invariably slippery.

The French point out to the English that as there is no lavatory seta you cannot catch anything like VD from it. That is assuming that your keys or change don't fall out of your pockets while squatting.

Terry mentions that this is infinitely superior to the Indonesian version (I believe the French colonised and civilised that area) where the flushing is performed with a jug which you fill before entering the cubicle.

A variety which I have encountered in market town brasseries has a wooden pallet over the floor porcelain and a showerhead so you can clean off. When used as a toilet, the lower edge of the pallet is usually washed every time the toilet flushes as it is too close to the business..."

19th June 2007 02:07 PM
egon
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

, as he sifts through the 2 1/2 pages of e-mails I forwarded to him. He had to delete his "works of art" on his phone to continue

i had no idea i sent so much LOL
19th June 2007 05:52 PM
PartyDoll MEG Take a peek at all the videos on youtube, egon....you have a few ratings!!!( I imagine they are from Voodoo) This is my( or I should say egon via me) 3rd most viewed youtube. Look at the progress our "RO phone-camera man" has made.

Egon "art work" from last year:

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
20th June 2007 03:41 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
RO has definitely taken "on the scene" reporting to a new level!!

Excellent work MEG and Egon!!

Tingle.

LJ.

Yes, this is MUCH better than "other" boards!
20th June 2007 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, this is MUCH better than "other" boards!

W- W- What ?!

www.Nebraskacoeds.com

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)