ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Support Act for El Ejido announced Return to archive
18th June 2007 07:53 AM
Boqueron Is it Van Morrison? Is it Guns n Roses? Is it someone anyone outside of Spain has actually heard of? Is it fuck!!

Cheapest ticket 86 euros and the support act is Loquillo. That's right, who? Apparently he used to have a band called the Troglodytes. Can't wait ........

http://www.elperiodico.com/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=46&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=414759&idseccio_PK=1026

18th June 2007 08:22 AM
jostorm Look at the bright side: Loquillo cannot possibly be as bad as Starsailor!!!!....
How popular were the Trogloditas in Spain???
No rumours as to whom will open in Madrid??? Still hoping they may bring someone at least as good as the Pretenders were in 2003!!!....
18th June 2007 08:50 AM
Gazza Jet are the openers in Madrid. Lisbon too.
18th June 2007 09:47 AM
jostorm
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Jet are the openers in Madrid. Lisbon too.

There ought to be a thread about the Omnipresence of the Unholy Trinity...(do you actually EVER work??? )
18th June 2007 10:04 AM
MemoFromTinaTurner Loquillo Y Los Trogloditas were a very popular rock and roll band in Spain back in the 80's. Loquillo has always been a big fan of The Stones and he even wrote a couple of songs about them back then like "Simpatia Por Los Stones" (means "Sympathy For The Stones").

18th June 2007 01:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:

There ought to be a thread about the Omnipresence of the Unholy Trinity...(do you actually EVER work??? )

Two of them do, at any rate...
18th June 2007 01:36 PM
erikjjf Jet will also open in El Ejido.
18th June 2007 01:57 PM
Saint Sway say what you want about Jet - posers, hacks - whatever... i saw them at Webster Hall earlier this year and they revived the ROCK SHOW. These guys tear it up old school.

a good opener for the Stones IMO
18th June 2007 02:07 PM
Gazza I've never heard them but all reports have tended to be very positive.

I'll see what they're made of a week from tonight!
18th June 2007 02:50 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I've never heard them but all reports have tended to be very positive.

I'll see what they're made of a week from tonight!

they sport The Faces rooster do's and party swagger... they sweat it up onstage and cue the 70s rock riffs
18th June 2007 02:53 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Loquillo Y Los Trogloditas? Is that what the funny guy in Mariskal played? Angiegirl can help out!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)