ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards and Wood Make-Up After Bust-Up Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
16th June 2007 02:23 PM
Moonisup keith has blondie for drinking
16th June 2007 02:32 PM
sirmoonie Keith can outdrink this idiot. What a fucking loser, even when drunk he sucks.

16th June 2007 03:29 PM
lotsajizz The light hearted posts on this topic seem to be authored by those lucky people who've not encountered alcoholics in their own lives.
16th June 2007 03:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
The light hearted posts on this topic seem to be authored by those lucky people who've not encountered alcoholics in their own lives.

Dude, check this out, I think you'll enjoy it.

16th June 2007 03:50 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
The light hearted posts on this topic seem to be authored by those lucky people who've not encountered alcoholics in their own lives.

I can live with myself.....But booze will git ya....
16th June 2007 03:59 PM
Joey
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Maybe Keith should pick up a new hobby and stop "puttin' 'em back" so often?

Perhaps Keith should start drinking with Keith Moon .....

Developing ........................

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Cassie & Yates !
16th June 2007 04:18 PM
MrPleasant Perhaps we should all drink.
16th June 2007 04:26 PM
Highwire Rob
16th June 2007 04:58 PM
Doxa "Keef has been acting strangely recently as he doesn't have anyone in the band to go boozing with," the source said.

Bloody hell. Keef, if you need a good drinkin buddy, come to drink with me.

- Doxa
16th June 2007 04:59 PM
pdog Ronnie ain't boring... We know he is very creative. It sucks if Keith is giving him shit, but then again, in a few months Ronnie can tell him to fuck off forever...
16th June 2007 05:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Someone needs to do more bongs!
16th June 2007 05:10 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ronnie ain't boring... We know he is very creative. It sucks if Keith is giving him shit, but then again, in a few months Ronnie can tell him to fuck off forever...

Geez, don't you know it's not smart to mouth off to a drunk?
16th June 2007 05:17 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ronnie ain't boring... We know he is very creative. It sucks if Keith is giving him shit, but then again, in a few months Ronnie can tell him to fuck off forever...

I thought the band was going to play Tel Aviv in October ?!

I thought .................. !

Developing ..................

H.R. Puffin Joe !
16th June 2007 05:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Gyps, did you watch that vid? Isn't that hilarious? Fucking cracks me up - "Come over here and try it, you dumb sonofabitch." Its killing me, the whole thing, four good old boys talking trash in a deposition, none of them give a damn about anything. Its just fucking hilarious.
16th June 2007 06:15 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

A 63 year old athritic geezer isn't very scarey... Unless he plans on scaring you by playing a gut wrenching fuck up intro for Brown Sugar.
16th June 2007 07:39 PM
JaggerLips Think it's a case of 'give me just one drink from your Loving Cup'

Keith and Ronnie forever!
16th June 2007 07:54 PM
tumbled I can see both sides of it I feel so much better not drinking and I get a lot more done and I am happier and yet I am compelled to get a glass of wine or a beer after a day.. I think what keith is saying is he misses his friend coming along with him real tight. I think that is how it must be. but really hard to see your friends going down on alcohol at some point you gotta cut out and its a sad thing but its like do i want to go down too? I'm sure that's what it must be like

yikes. rehashing a fucking nightmare memory here ..and its sad cuz all anyone was trying to do was have some fun...
16th June 2007 08:37 PM
TomL "Dad is dad and Keith's Keith. They are always falling out with each other. They are like a pair of teenagers sometimes. "They went for dinner the other night and everything is fine."

Now that's the way it should be. I'm just too much like Keith.
16th June 2007 09:27 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
pdog wrote:

A 63 year old athritic geezer isn't very scarey... Unless he plans on scaring you by playing a gut wrenching fuck up intro for Brown Sugar.

POSTIN!!
17th June 2007 12:47 AM
MrPleasant Now, seriously, if you're "naturally" violent, don't drink.

I've met, recently (three or two years behind), some supposedly "intelligent" people, and they should never touch alcohol. They fucking suck.
[Edited by MrPleasant]
17th June 2007 12:58 AM
MrPleasant And an 83 year old drunk man is AS scary as
[Edited by MrGramma]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
17th June 2007 04:14 AM
Rizollin sirmoonie those videos were great, hadn't seen that James Brown one in a while, fucking hillarious.

Keith just probably meant that he wanted Ronnie to hang out and do stupid shit more. I'm a drinker, but if I'm not drinking I don't hang out as much and do stupid shit.

I don't know if Keith should quit drinking, definitely should cut down (who doesn't need to)

I don't know what it's like to do heroin for ten or fifteen years and then stop, but maybe the booze is the only thing keeping him going.
17th June 2007 05:07 AM
glencar
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Nothin worse than a mean drunk.....Maybe Blondie will be forced into the role of drinking buddy...hey and then be too loaded to go on stage,...hell yeah!

LOL Finally, Blondie finds a purpose in life!
17th June 2007 11:25 AM
Highwire Rob Are we not all enablers of Keith? Must not each of us share some responsibility -- you know, demanding so much as fans? (just a thought)

If I ever have to go before the magistrate again for a DUI (not that I'm planning to) my explanation will be, "Sorry sir, but I'm a codependent of the Rolling Stones!"

quote:
Codependency: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as an addiction to alcohol or heroin); broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another
(http://m-w.com/dictionary/codependency)
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
17th June 2007 12:39 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Are we not all enablers of Keith? Must not each of us share some responsibility -- you know, demanding so much as fans? (just a thought)

Fans demand new material and competent performances of existing material. Drugs and alcohol and age and arthritis impede Keith's ability to meet those demands. Inasmuch as Keith has control over the first two, on balance, it's Keith who's bilking the fans.
17th June 2007 12:51 PM
MrPleasant "I demand to have some booze!"
17th June 2007 01:38 PM
72Tele Keith should hire "Jeff the Drunk" to travel with him. I know he is available. And he sings.

Booze is a shitty drug. Give me my daily dose of ganga and all is well with me.

17th June 2007 02:24 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
72Tele wrote:
Booze is a shitty drug. Give me my daily dose of ganga and all is well with me.

Oh yeah, you smoldering lightweight? Well, nobody ever got busted for stoned and disorderly, now did they?
17th June 2007 02:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

You obviously haven't seen my drunken 62-year-old dad knock a 6'4" smart-mouthed frat boy several feet across a bar room.
17th June 2007 02:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Gyps, did you watch that vid? Isn't that hilarious? Fucking cracks me up - "Come over here and try it, you dumb sonofabitch." Its killing me, the whole thing, four good old boys talking trash in a deposition, none of them give a damn about anything. Its just fucking hilarious.

Yes! Laughed my ass off. You always manage to find the best vids on YouTube.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)