ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Estadio Anoeta, San Sebastián, 23rd June 2007
© Diario Vasco thanks Jeep and Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst Mick Pic Ever... Return to archive
15th June 2007 05:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot Egad!

15th June 2007 05:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot
15th June 2007 05:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oh my!

...and I thought this was the worst but the one you posted is the ugliest

15th June 2007 05:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot The worst part is that I got it from the MSN home page.

Billions of people are gonna see that thing.
15th June 2007 05:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The worst part is that I got it from the MSN home page.

Billions of people are gonna see that thing.

this is why I have urged Voodoo to remove all pics of Keith in his glitter garb

maybe even threaten banning people if they post pics of the Stones in shiny jackets. These photos can be made accessible on the internets.

we owe it to the Stones to try and protect them from themselves.
15th June 2007 05:43 PM
fireontheplatter i'm trying to decide which picture is worse...and i can't decide. maybe another 3 beers will help me decide

everybody say owwww
15th June 2007 05:47 PM
throbby I can't wait to see what you studs look like at 63. SS, wouldn't your time be better spent listening to all those discs you have piling up.
15th June 2007 05:53 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
throbby wrote:
I can't wait to see what you studs look like at 63. SS, wouldn't your time be better spent listening to all those discs you have piling up.

i wouldn't take it to personally throbby....just a lil fun i think is the intent.

besides i did sticky finges front to back last night.....first time since forever.
15th June 2007 06:49 PM
throbby Me take it personally? Not a chance. Hell, I partied with SS. All in good fun.
15th June 2007 07:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot Unfortunately Throbster...I am at work right now, so no listening to music. Yes it sucks. However

I made some progress today though!

I listened to 7 different CDs...and I mowed my grass!

I also discovered that Matt Mays & El Torpedo are much better live than on CD, Cary Hudson is better when he rocks, and the new Detroit Cobras still blows.

I hope to further reduce my stack tomorrow.
15th June 2007 07:54 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Egad!

to me..with this phot mick looks like he kinda sorta just woke up minutes before the show
15th June 2007 07:55 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Oh my!

...and I thought this was the worst but the one you posted is the ugliest

to me, this photo seems like he forgot to go #2 before the show.
15th June 2007 09:00 PM
texile lol..
15th June 2007 09:26 PM
Navin fish mouth angel
16th June 2007 07:48 PM
JaggerLips In Micks defence you can't always look good. Even supermodels have their bad days.
16th June 2007 09:44 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

When did Mick start having such thin lips? Seriously, look at those lips. Those are not thick Jagger lips. WTF is going on?
17th June 2007 04:01 AM
Rizollin Yeah what the hell?
17th June 2007 10:00 AM
_Boomy_ They look like Katie Couric's lips. However, she doesn't have any.

I think it just may be the expression that puts on that thin-lipped look.
17th June 2007 10:10 AM
LadyJane Kids..we are watching our heroes grow OLD in front of us.

They said it best.

"Time waits for no one and it won't wait for me."

Yeah..it sucks.
But that's life and I'm happy they are still Touring.

LJ.

17th June 2007 05:32 PM
MrPleasant This is funny.
18th June 2007 02:04 AM
Rizollin Just think, every second they are getting older. Since I started typing this they have gotten older. Since you started reading this you have gotten older. Sorry, didn't mean to depress ya (I know I am now)
18th June 2007 04:08 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Rizollin wrote:
Just think, every second they are getting older. Since I started typing this they have gotten older. Since you started reading this you have gotten older. Sorry, didn't mean to depress ya (I know I am now)

In the hotel I was excited by the smile on her face but I wondered how was time gonna change her?
Now I'm out, now I'm Out of Control......
19th June 2007 10:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot Uh...I wasn't slamming Mick when I posted that pic. Dudes old, no big deal.

I just thought that the photo made him look like a large mouth bass. That's why I posted a picture of a large mouth bass underneath it.

It was just a joke.

There is no need to get all wistful on me. Oh we can't stop from getting old...time waits for no one...yadda yadda yadda...

WTF?

Can't some of you people just have a laugh?
19th June 2007 03:44 PM
Mr Jurkka i just had to post this.
19th June 2007 04:10 PM
gorda

Micky! I think you look beautiful!

And, I want to kiss you!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)