ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is MarthaMyDear Return to archive
June 17th, 2005 11:30 AM
jb She was a great poster....I miss her.
June 17th, 2005 11:32 AM
sirmoonie Yeah! She was great! Where is she?

She gave me a necklace once. A Rolling Stones necklace. I wear it to bed everynight.
June 17th, 2005 12:05 PM
Gazza She's alive and well - but pretty busy with her jewellery making and stuff like that, and taking some time out from the board, it seems.

I contacted her a few weeks ago as I hadnt heard from her in a long time and wondered if she was ok, and she replied by text message to confirm that she was.

Moonie - seems you arent the only wearer of Martha's jewellery. When I met Monkeywoman in Paris last week, she was displaying one of her tongue necklaces as well!
June 17th, 2005 12:19 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
She was a great poster....I miss her.

He was a HELL of GREAT poster....I miss him (Baby Steel Magnolia)

June 17th, 2005 12:43 PM
jb Where is her site..I would love to order some tongue jewelry from her.................................Thanks...
June 17th, 2005 08:02 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

He was a HELL of GREAT poster....I miss him (Baby Steel Magnolia)

Joey?
June 17th, 2005 09:52 PM
stonedinaustralia good question jb - i miss her too - she was great fun

on the topic of whatever happened to - i also miss that loveable lunatic Soul Survivor - he was one out of the box
June 18th, 2005 03:12 AM
glencar Don't recall Soul Survivor but Martha Muh Dear was great fun. She needs to get less busy & get back to where she belongs.
June 18th, 2005 03:28 AM
beer I remember Soul Survivor. Actually, he is the one that started the whole obsession with post totals. He made a mad dash to hit a thousand posts, by basically writing vaguely Stones related topics and "check your PM" topics over and over and over.He even created a bunch of posts asking how to mail a B and P! no shit. He hit 1000, then disappeared.

-
June 18th, 2005 03:33 AM
glencar Early JB maybe? Meshuganah!
June 18th, 2005 11:08 AM
Soul Survivor Hey
June 18th, 2005 12:07 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Hey

Soulie you bastard, where've you been my friend?!?! It's been a long time goddamint! I swear the God I missed you good quality posting.

Glad to see you back!
June 18th, 2005 12:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Hey

Hey. Hey???? That's quality?
June 18th, 2005 01:14 PM
Soul Survivor Oh, and I don't know where MarthaMyDear is?

Where are you Martha, My Dear?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)