ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LETHARGY! LETHARGY! (nsc -whatsoever) Return to archive
June 16th, 2005 01:52 PM
Saint Sway Lethargy! Lethargy!! What the hell is going on?

I just bumped into the coolest member of your clan. He told me you are running the NYC Marathon!!!!

WTF????? that so un-Lethargy of you.
(unless you havent begun to train. Which would just be so Lethargy!)

so I'm psyched your NYC bound. I'll be there to root you on. Of course, I'll be toking like todays header. But thats my own lethargy.

June 17th, 2005 05:12 PM
Lethargy Sway, thanks for noticing my non-lethargic pattern on this one. BTW, it's weird how you keep randomly bumping into the Great One in NY. Maybe he's stalking you or something. SO yeah, I'll be out there the weekend of Nov. 6. Too bad it didn't correspond with one of the stones gigs. Speaking of which, we'll need to talk about what shows if any we can see together. Like so many on this board, I'm disgusted by the prices. I scored a pair of $125 tix for Pac Bell Park in SF (if you suddently get inspired for a cross country trip one of them is yours.) Let's talk soon.

Lethary
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)