ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Midnight Rambler in CS Blues Return to archive
June 15th, 2005 11:17 AM
headshrinker I know the performance of this track in the film is from philidelphia coz i have the bootleg (Philidelphia Special) but i was wondering if anyone knew where the harmonica introduction is from coz its not philidelphia.

thanx!!
June 15th, 2005 04:37 PM
TornAndFrayed The performance is from Ft.Worth 06-24-72 #2.
The harmonica intro is from Houston 06-25-72 #1.
June 16th, 2005 10:30 AM
headshrinker
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:

this is jagger at his best! is there any chance u could upload this show to the rocks off tracker?

PLEASE!!!
June 16th, 2005 11:02 AM
corgi37 Some of it seemed very to similar to Ladies % gentlemen. Like, der, same shows and that, but i mean same camera angles too.
June 16th, 2005 07:17 PM
icydanger this is soooo ironic, had this in mind a few minutes ago as i was listening to Midnight Rambler versions of the Lick Tour, both different and one a minute longer.

and suddenly my vinyl Performance flashed i bought it then and well i left to the US and when i returned here, many of my Stones records swooned.
eerie,
irie
you just answered the question i had in my mind....
i was looking on the web for Performance, to check the contents out, didn't find it, so ?
was that harp on that album, so yes or no
thanks,
and again strange
[Edited by icydanger]
[Edited by icydanger]
June 16th, 2005 07:25 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:
The performance is from Ft.Worth 06-24-72 #2.

i never knew that...
June 17th, 2005 02:08 PM
headshrinker any chance of an upload then?
June 18th, 2005 11:10 AM
headshrinker bump
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)