ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My sources tell me (totally NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
June 13th, 2005 11:17 PM
voodoopug According to reports submitted to my office today, i recommend that you all drop in and visit the board tomorrow afternoon.

For what it is worth, Joey and I offer our apologies on behalf of the board.....it is not ok to single any one of us out!

Cheers to all.

ITS ALMOST HERE!!!
June 14th, 2005 09:27 AM
egon i've heard great things ARE going to happen indeed.
June 14th, 2005 09:36 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
i've heard great things ARE going to happen indeed.

It's Coming ! ™

Everyone :
!!!!!!!!!!
June 14th, 2005 09:38 AM
Nellcote Praise Be Allah!
June 14th, 2005 10:33 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew The lack of response to this thread is a good indication that no one gives a damn. This person you speak of is nothing without those who confront him. And they're all at another message board now. The only good thing that can come of this is that Fiji returns just to put this guy in his place. But I don't see that happening.
June 14th, 2005 11:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
The lack of response to this thread is a good indication that no one gives a damn. This person you speak of is nothing without those who confront him. And they're all at another message board now. The only good thing that can come of this is that Fiji returns just to put this guy in his place. But I don't see that happening.

While I am not confirming, nor denying what "is coming" perhaps the time for Andrew to step in in Fiji's absence is upon us! good luck my friend.
June 14th, 2005 11:16 AM
Joey
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
The lack of response to this thread is a good indication that no one gives a damn. This person you speak of is nothing without those who confront him. And they're all at another message board now. The only good thing that can come of this is that Fiji returns just to put this guy in his place. But I don't see that happening.

Fuc*ing Andrew ........................................

May the !!!!!!!!! be with you .

June 14th, 2005 11:22 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fuc*ing Andrew ........................................

May the !!!!!!!!! be with you .

i fear this is another persona of Fiji (similar to the Bizarro jb and Schizo Joey?) Please confirm Andrew that you are not Fiji.
June 14th, 2005 11:25 AM
Maxlugar He's crawling back this afternoon?

June 14th, 2005 11:33 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

It's Coming ! ™

Everyone :
!!!!!!!!!!

I got shirts for us all to wear for this auspicious occasion! They're all in Big and Tall Man sizes. Joey, I left yours in your underwear drawer with your Dope™.

What size does F*ckin' Andy wear?
June 14th, 2005 11:46 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew I am not Fiji. Just a big fan. In fake like and in real life. I've worked with him for four years. He turned me on to the Stones and this board. His modesty in light of all that he has accomplished, compared to the incessant bragging of your hero, is truly amazing. To know the real Fiji is to love him. I have become convinced that there is nothing he can't do. Seriously if you knew half of what he has accomplished in so many different areas, you would be amazed. Dude is liking fucking superman. So no, I am not Fiji. My name is Andy. Fucking Andy. I do not plan on taking Fiji's place. And I am not going to relay messages. If your hero returns, I will leave. I don't need this shit.
June 14th, 2005 11:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
I am not Fiji. Just a big fan. In fake like and in real life. I've worked with him for four years. He turned me on to the Stones and this board. His modesty in light of all that he has accomplished, compared to the incessant bragging of your hero, is truly amazing. To know the real Fiji is to love him. I have become convinced that there is nothing he can't do. Seriously if you knew half of what he has accomplished in so many different areas, you would be amazed. Dude is liking fucking superman. So no, I am not Fiji. My name is Andy. Fucking Andy. I do not plan on taking Fiji's place. And I am not going to relay messages. If your hero returns, I will leave. I don't need this shit.

Thank you for clearing up the confusion, Fiji is fortunate to have such un wavering support and loyalty on his side. I was hoping to greet Fiji at Soldier Field, but sadly the section he is sitting in is too far from mine and i fear security would not allow me to go to the lower priced sections (remember, chicago sporting events , see white sox, have history of unruly fans and are thus subject to greater security than many other venues). Perhaps Fiji will join us at the Chicago preparty. I feel after all we have been through, i must greet him.
June 14th, 2005 11:59 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
Fiji...Dude is liking fucking superman.

June 14th, 2005 12:02 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
The lack of response to this thread is a good indication that no one gives a damn.

I think it's just stunned silence and breathless anticipation. Everyone reacts differently to an occasion of this magnitude.

June 14th, 2005 12:10 PM
Joey

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders ( see : rectal irritation..... )

Tee Hee ................
June 14th, 2005 12:12 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I got shirts for us all to wear for this auspicious occasion! They're all in Big and Tall Man sizes. Joey, I left yours in your underwear drawer with your Dope™.

Fleabit .............................

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays

Joey Carson

June 14th, 2005 12:18 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew And now it's time for the FPM rant o' the day:

It's a penis! A big hairy penis! And I hate America! And I hate Republicans! And I hate people who work! And I hate the man! And I hate the man who beget the man and I hate the motherfucker who beget the begetter even more! And free ain't free if it means popups on my hard-drive! And we didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us! We was hoodwinked, bamboozled, railroaded! I am not a Nazi! You are! Because I said so and any difference of opinion will be met with less than funny pictures with even less than funnier captions! I'm FPM goddamnit! And hell yeah I want some cheesy poofs! And fight the power! Erase racism, do not tolerate intolerance and all that stuff! Did I mention it's a penis? Well it is, it's a penis! Tear down this wall, Ich bin ein jelly donut, make my day, eat my shorts, hold me closer tiny dancer! YEAHHHAWWW!

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 14th, 2005 12:45 PM
FPM C10 So, that's a "small" ?

June 14th, 2005 01:35 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:

Why all this bitterness my friend, why??
June 14th, 2005 01:38 PM
voodoopug NOw this is Postin'!!!!!
June 14th, 2005 01:41 PM
Maxlugar [quote]voodoopug wrote:
NOw this is Postin'!!!!!

Yeah but where is he?!?!

I thought it was coming?

June 14th, 2005 01:45 PM
Joey
Hillary Loves Puss Puss
June 14th, 2005 02:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hillary Loves Puss Puss

are you ready joey?

June 14th, 2005 02:04 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

are you ready joey?

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
June 14th, 2005 02:25 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:
NOw this is Postin'!!!!!

Yeah but where is he?!?!

I thought it was coming?

I REALLY dig your avatar mister.
June 14th, 2005 02:55 PM
Child of the Moon
June 14th, 2005 03:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters!!! Cheers to you!
June 14th, 2005 03:15 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Child of the Moon wrote:

Are you trying to get on the coveted "To Drink With" list?

It's gonna take more than a lame-ass cartoon!

Here, try this:

I kissed Pug's ass for weeks to get on that list!

Hey, have you heard? JB's back!!!

June 14th, 2005 03:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Are you trying to get on the coveted "To Drink With" list?

It's gonna take more than a lame-ass cartoon!

Here, try this:

I kissed Pug's ass for weeks to get on that list!

Hey, have you heard? JB's back!!!

i would be honored to be on your drinking list, you have proven to be a loyal friend of the cause!

Did you see who is back?
June 14th, 2005 03:25 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Did you see who is back?

Who, Fiji? Cripes! Who is he THIS time?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)