ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BREAKING NEWS ! -- Jackson Verdict Reached ..... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
June 15th, 2005 04:17 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hello Pugsly, nice to see you as well.

My fervent wish in the Jackson case and its aftermath is that we never have to hear about him again. Guilty or not, he creeps me out and I'm tired of hearing about him.

Moonie...what's up with maxlugar.com? Did Fiji have one of his "spells" and burn the place down?

I don't know if you heard, but Fiji is liking fucking superman!
June 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hello Pugsly, nice to see you as well.

Moonie ?!?!?!

M - M - M - MOONIE ?!?!?!

Is that REALLY You ?!?!?! . Man , where have you been ? This board has really missed you . One thing about you Moonie , you were always Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome Home My Brother !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Sassy !
June 15th, 2005 04:24 PM
voodoopug I feel this is a better place with Moonie (as evident by his spot in my "Drink List"
June 15th, 2005 04:24 PM
sirmoonie I don't know what happened at Maxy's Pad Lotus, none of the rumors swirling around make much sense. Very suspicious though. Very suspicious.

Hey, did you know that George Walker Bush III is dumber that Tom Sneddon?
June 15th, 2005 04:32 PM
Joey " I don't know what happened at Maxy's Pad Lotus, none of the rumors swirling around make much sense. Very suspicious though. Very suspicious. "

One Word !

" TET "

Shiver .......................................

June 15th, 2005 04:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Hey, did you know that George Walker Bush III is dumber that Tom Sneddon?

Well, I suspected as much...but I'm not talking politics today. Some people get upset with me when, for instance, I post a picture like this:

I mean, I don't even have to say anything about it! If I just mention that such a picture exists, it ruins some people's day!

So I'm not talking politics today, but I think you MIGHT be right about you-know-who being D-U-M-B.
June 15th, 2005 05:00 PM
sirmoonie Like many public figures, George Walker Bush III has grown a small, creepy cult of fans, who don't just agree with his mushy policies, but actually love the man. To them, criticism of George Walker Bush III isn't just criticism of an incompetent leader. Nope, to such people, criticism of George Walker Bush III is an attack on their very lives and everything they hold dear.

Now, it doesn't take a degree in psychology to figure out that having such feeling for a man they have never met or spoken to, is not only childish and immature, but downright gay as well. Super gay. Like gay as all hell. Gay in a big way. Gay like hay. Gay gay. Ghey. Roman gay. Wham gay. Gay pride gay. Thats howe gay it is.
June 15th, 2005 05:12 PM
Nasty Habits Hypermegaultrarelevant point, my fellow Exile from Couch Street. Kind of like when Stones fans get all upons about Dave Grohl feel impelled to wish death upon the poor dopey guy for speaking his mind about Mick.

I think said cult is, howe-ever, rather large. Howe have we come to this point in our celebrity fascination affection transference disorder that such is the case? Dove Lovers! FOX hounds! It's . . . so . . . GAY!!

June 15th, 2005 05:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Hypermegaultrarelevant point, my fellow Exile from Couch Street. Kind of like when Stones fans get all upons about Dave Grohl feel impelled to wish death upon the poor dopey guy for speaking his mind about Mick.

I think said cult is, howe-ever, rather large. Howe have we come to this point in our celebrity fascination affection transference disorder that such is the case? Dove Lovers! FOX hounds! It's . . . so . . . GAY!!

Well said!

your reward:

June 15th, 2005 06:06 PM
lotsajizz well...minty fresh used to be first baseman for the Twins and the World Champion Red Sox....but for this I will extend the title to JB and sirmoonie who are, indeed, ALWAYS minty fresh
June 15th, 2005 06:17 PM
texile exellent posts, moonie and jb............
June 16th, 2005 11:02 AM
Joey
quote:
texile wrote:
exellent posts, moonie and jb............

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)