ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Kicking the tour off babies!
First show of the tour and live debut for Rocks Off
Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver BC - June 3, 1972
© 1972 Globe Photos / Rex Features - With thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No junk food for my kids, says Jade Jagger!:- (nsc) Return to archive
June 12th, 2005 11:23 AM
moy No junk food for my kids, says Jade Jagger!:-
London | June 12, 2005 2:34:47 PM IST

Jade Jagger, daughter of Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger has revealed that she does not want her kids to eat junk food, so she feeds them on a diet of green vegetables and fruits daily.

"I certainly wouldn't approve of a diet of McDonald's for my children," the jewellery designer was quoted by Femalefirst, as saying.

She added that she feeds her children the green vegetables daily because she doesn't want them to eat junk food.

"Cooking is an important part of a good stable family life I like to get the family together; there's a huge nurturing element in it," Jade said. (ANI)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jade Jagger's courgette diet
June 10, 2005, 12:26:54
Jade Jagger survives on a diet of courgettes.

The brunette babe, daughter of Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and his former wife Bianca, says she feeds her children the green vegetables daily because she doesn't want them to eat junk food.

She said: "We have lots of fruit trees and vegetables - We live endlessly on courgettes.

"I certainly wouldn't approve of a diet of McDonald's for my children.

Because I live so internationally, it'd been an important part of my life to bring them up in the countryside.
" The jewellery designer also insists her children sit down for a family meal every night.

Jade, 33, whose parents were famed for their hedonistic lifestyles, says she makes sure she eats with daughters Amber and Assisi dine with her and partner Piers Jackson daily to keep the family close.

She added: "Cooking is an important part of a good stable family life I like to get the family together; there's a huge nurturing element in it

That's one of the things my family miss most when I'm travelling - my Sunday roasts and my Japanese meals".
June 12th, 2005 12:28 PM
Bruno Stone Good mother, I`ll do the same to my children.
June 12th, 2005 01:45 PM
gorda I believer her! She has a beautiful body!

Yes! She is a good mother.

P.S. But, not just a little junk food? You need to go to McDonalds at least once in a while.

P.S.S. I remember reading somewhere that Andy Warhol used to sneak candy to Jade, because her parents did not want her to eat junk food!
June 12th, 2005 03:28 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
gorda wrote:
I believer her! She has a beautiful body!

Yes! She is a good mother.

P.S. But, not just a little junk food? You need to go to McDonalds at least once in a while.

P.S.S. I remember reading somewhere that Andy Warhol used to sneak candy to Jade, because her parents did not want her to eat junk food!

I love Andy Warhol don't you?
June 13th, 2005 12:33 PM
texile i admire the way she's created the stable family structure she never had growing up........she could have gone the other way but she did something positive for her children -it shows strength.
June 13th, 2005 02:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't know for sure but I suspect that it may have something to do with her Nicaraguan heritage. Family is pretty important to "latino's"...as is cooking and mealtime.
June 13th, 2005 03:33 PM
keith_tif Mac Donals is awful food! Jade's right, people should eat more vegetables and fruits because it preserves planet. To product meat needs more energy than product vegetables and in animals there are many rubbish. I'm not vegetarian but i reduce meat in my food!

Jade is very clever!

Boycott Mac Donalds which cause heart diseases, obesity...
June 13th, 2005 03:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
keith_tif wrote:
Jade is very clever!

Clever? Perhaps. Just common sense really.
June 13th, 2005 05:19 PM
keith_tif i had to say Jade is an intelligent person!
June 13th, 2005 05:21 PM
glencar Oh brother. Her stable family environment includes a litany of short flings plus she never married the kids' Dad, did she? While I don't love McDonald's, I don't see it as the source of evil in the modern world. That would be North Korea...
June 14th, 2005 10:11 AM
Mel Belli Just so I understand: A mother doesn't want her kids to eat a regular diet of fast food and, instead, feeds them fruit and vegetables.

This is news?
June 19th, 2005 11:46 AM
texile lol..........glencar - so moralistic;
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)