ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Father's Day, RO'ers!! Return to archive
17th June 2006 12:29 PM
LadyJane To all the great Dads on this Board...enjoy your day.

To all the great Dads that brought we lunatics into this world....Hugs and Kisses.

LJ.
17th June 2006 12:35 PM
GotToRollMe Yep, Happy Father's Day to all the dads, fathers, pops, and especially to Mick, who's done more than his share of procreating!
17th June 2006 12:40 PM
PartyDoll MEG Rest and relax Papa's. Have a drink and watch football

17th June 2006 12:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah big fuckin' deal.

I work from 8am to midnight today and 8am to midnight tomorrow...

Happy Father's Day my ass.
17th June 2006 05:20 PM
nankerphelge Oh yeah - ought to be a blast.

Not only do I have to work all day and all of the night, my "wife" hasn't even called to plan any time with the kids.

I might as well head out and manufacture a few more...
17th June 2006 05:48 PM
pdog I'm working too, I'm with my kids, and I've got no complaints.
17th June 2006 11:30 PM
Bitch Happy Father's Day to MICK, KEEF, CHARLIE and RONNIE, and the rest of you ROCKS OFF men!

Lets hear it for you dads! Go get your ROCKS OFF on Fathers Day, when your dreaming and sleeping, take a little nap its your day to relax and lay a solid rhythem down. Thats how you became a daddy, lol.
18th June 2006 03:53 AM
Dead_Flowers Happy father's day to all you men that support your babies and act like men! You are appreciated
18th June 2006 10:54 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks and yes, to all our fathers too

This was the header at BdP created and posted by Estela

Bunny Jagger looks "alone" with only two of his daughters

18th June 2006 12:04 PM
Soldatti Happy father's day to all here.
18th June 2006 09:19 PM
monkey_man Happy Father's Day to all here! Special shout out to PDog, Maxlugar and Riffy!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)