ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Drinking Thread...Special Summer 06 Edition Return to archive
17th June 2006 10:27 AM
Ten Thousand Motels OK...lets try this again....it's hotter than the hinges of Hell outside today. I've only got beer right now..but I might cruise into town and pick up some wine coolers this afternoon or that alcohol iced tea.......
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
17th June 2006 10:32 AM
FrankiePeppers wine coolers & hard ice tea sounds a little too fem for me. How about an Appleton rum & coke to quench the thirst? Or a Pete's Wicked Summer Brew?
17th June 2006 10:36 AM
Bitch I'll go for Captain Morgan's spiced rum and coke with a lime! It's a nice warm summer day, here at the Jersey shore. Anyone want to join me? I've got an awesome RS beach towel that I'm ready to break out! Can someone help me rub some suntan oil on my back?
17th June 2006 10:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
wine coolers & hard ice tea sounds a little too fem for me.

LOL. Well as long as I don't have to listen to Bonnie Raitt or Barry Manilow.
17th June 2006 10:53 AM
Scottfree Hoegarden...... Kid tested, mother approved....
17th June 2006 11:07 AM
MrPleasant Scotch. Just that. Now that I'm jobless (which is temporarily) and my gramma sucks I don't have that much need to drink. So now, I'm going to be a booring poster...

Like...

Hey? Did you hear about that new Miami Vice movie? It sounds cool.

Nah... I'm just bored. Se all of you later. Peace, love, happiness and lots of tiny children (for those who are parently or motherly enough within their character). Also, my father screwed my Internet access back at home, so I'm somewhere else (at a "cybercafé").
17th June 2006 01:39 PM
Some Guy Drinking thread is dead.
17th June 2006 08:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Drinking thread is dead.

17th June 2006 08:18 PM
LadyJane One of my favorite threads in the history of RO.

I'm about to make a seabreeze.

LJ.
17th June 2006 09:46 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Tonight, as I type this, it is Sing Ha beer from Thailand (6% alc.). Later, when I head out, probably Sleeman's Original Draft.
17th June 2006 10:17 PM
Dan I am on my 11th bottle of regular Budweiser. Not a fan but its all thats available in my mom and stepdad's fridge out here in the middle of nowhere where I am the only human in sight. Budweiser aint my first choice but its infitely better than no alcohol at all. The Saitama DVD looks awesome on her TV.
17th June 2006 10:57 PM
Dead_Flowers Patron, no other tequila I have had is as smooth as this one. A patron margarita! yum

17th June 2006 11:08 PM
Bitch On my way to the beach, I stopped at this really great outside bar Dutchmans, its right on the water. A few hours later and my head is spinning, the rum and coke with the juicy limes really tastrd so good so I never made it to the beach. The place was jumpimg and so I want to hear the boys singing Jumpimg Jack Flash with my ROCKS OFF drinking friends tonight.

Jumpin Jack Flash shits a gas Jumpin jack flash shits a gas shits a gas gas gas uh huh that what it soinds like on Second Year in Babalon its an oldie 1978 I think. Iwas washed up and left for dead, well its alllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiighttttttt in fact its a gasssssssssssss
17th June 2006 11:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
18th June 2006 06:12 AM
stewed & Keefed My son just gave me Cobra beers for fathers day,gonna drink them while watching football.
18th June 2006 08:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Fans lose trousers to gain entry
By Harry Peart
BBC sports correspondent, Berlin
June 17,2006

Hundreds in the crowd were in their underpants
Football's governing body has explained why up to 1,000 Dutch fans watched a World Cup tie wearing no trousers.

Around 1,000 fans arrived for the Ivory Coast tie in their traditional bright orange trousers - but bearing the logo and name of a Dutch brewery.

To protect the rights of the official beer they were denied entry, so the male fans promptly removed the trousers and watched the game in underpants.

Fifa said an attempt at an "ambush" publicity campaign was not allowed.

Fifteen major companies have paid up to $50m (£27m) each for the right to be official partners at this World Cup.

The American firm Anheuser Busch, which makes Budweiser, won the exclusive right to promote and sell its beverage in the stadiums and other venues.

There has been a wider resentment in Germany that a US brewery has the exclusive rights in a country which prides itself on the quality of its beer and has very strict laws governing its composition.
18th June 2006 10:42 AM
BILL PERKS AMSTEL AMSTEL AMSTEL AMSTEL AMSTEL AMSTEL AMSTEL
19th June 2006 01:39 AM
Bloozehound Bunch of Abb listening lightweights in here

u girls need arm floaties to keep from drown'n in the wine coolers
19th June 2006 01:50 AM
Highwire Rob LOL!

19th June 2006 10:45 AM
egon
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
My son just gave me Cobra beers for fathers day,gonna drink them while watching football.

Your son?????
and i always thought you were like 20 or so?
19th June 2006 11:26 AM
MrPleasant Hey! You know what? I'm mexican but I don't like tequila; don't like vodka either, so I'm no commie bastard. Just a universal bastard!

This IS the "coming out of the closet becuse I'm a stinky gay" thread? Ain't it?

I'm jobless!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)