ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

...You scratch just like a monkey
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why does Mick look heavier in this Header?.... From Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2
16th June 2006 11:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot Here's Ian at our next summit.....

17th June 2006 10:32 AM
Bitch MICK looks fantastic for a man of any age! His body is in finer shape than some 25 year olds, and he has more energy too! I watched the DVD of the Buenos Aires concert, he's wearing this shirt, which is not his usual standard black, which is more slimming!
17th June 2006 04:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
17th June 2006 06:17 PM
IanBillen
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I love Ian. I really do.

The honesty is too damned pure to be a fraud.

Don't EVER change.

RO would NOT be the same without you.

It's the photo...Mick has ZERO fat on his body. You GOTTA see a show with us in the Fall, Ian. You HAVE to come to a summit.

LJ.

Ok, make it Cleveland or Pittsburgh and I'll be in there like swim wear.

What are the real chances of them actually doing a fall leg in the states?

Ian

17th June 2006 06:29 PM
IanBillen
I do not see what the big deal is really...

Yes, Mick DOES look considerably heavier. And it DOES look like it might not simply be just a bad picture, the lighting, or a bad top.

I read now it is actually a combination of all three.

Questions answered. Remember, I missed this tour (just for now...I'm really hoping)for the first tour since 1981 so forgive me if I am not as up to snuff. Sure I seen several pics of them on this tour...but I have not really seen much since the Superbowl (which he looked fine at) and thought maybe Mick might of actually slowed down after The states and packed some on.

I know that seems about as possible as Charlie deciding it is time for a sex change but still, ....after Charlies throat cancer, and Keiths brain surgery, it kinda makes you second guess some things and reminded us all how lucky we are to still have them at all, let alone reminding us of them being human.

Shit happens you know. Reality calls. I was wondering if it had finally gotten ahold of our Mick. Well not yet huh. The guys astounding.

Ian
17th June 2006 07:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
IanBillen wrote:
What are the real chances of them actually doing a fall leg in the states?

Ian

Barring any unforseen health mishaps, as good as certain
17th June 2006 10:36 PM
IanBillen [quote]Gazza wrote:

Barring any unforseen health mishaps, as good as certain

Gazza,

You Sloth. I have been wondering when you were gonna show up.

I knew you were a lurkin.

And yes Gazza, we both can agree, A Bigger Bang kicks ass and The Stones were right on the money this one around. It quieted almost all nay-sayers. That album rocks and proves The Stones still got that fire that has been missing for the last some odd albums.

Ian
18th June 2006 12:27 AM
CraigP He's wearing a baggier shirt with a breeze blowing up it around the stomach.
18th June 2006 12:55 PM
BILL PERKS IAN, WE MISSED YOU BUDDY!!
18th June 2006 06:19 PM
IanBillen [quote]BILL PERKS wrote:
IAN, WE MISSED YOU BUDDY!!

thanks Perks,

"I worry about my Great Grand Children, living ten miles beneath the ground. I worry about their whole existance. The whole damn things in doubt".

Ian
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)